GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2006, 22:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 122246
Sonork: 100.50000
Thanks Meter: 4,993
>>>>>raskal The Great Man Just See This<<<<<<

GREAT RASKAL.......GREAT MAN WITH UNEXPECTED ERROR
I DONT KNOW WHY U ALWAYS MENTIONED THAT cheaters Narry, Gobi and Odia
U THINK YOUR SELF U NOT A CHEATER????
BEFORE U WORK WITH THAT TEAM AND U HAVE MANY SECRETS FROM THAT TEAM NOW FOR YOUR PERSONAL REASON U DISATTACH FROM THAT AND SHOUTING THAT THEY R CHEATER.....BUT NOW U A PRODUCTSUPPORTER OF THIS FORUM
U ALWAYS HATE INDIANS...WHY???OK SOME PEOPLE CHEAT U...BUT U THINK U NOT A CHEATER???????????????
IN MANY POST U WRITE ABOUT INDIA
AS EXAMPLE ...U WROTE .Narry one of the most greedy cheaters in gsm market cloned EVERYTHING , not only my products. I post many time and i post again, the reason is money and india. In india he has a nearly unlimited market for his cloned products. Would narry not crack and let other ppl go, i am sure nothing will happens.
-----------------------

what u r trying to say here

that indians r poor u f***

BUT IN INDIA NOT HAVE UNLIMITED MARKET FOR CLONE PRODUCTS.....BUT HAVE LIMITED MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCT ONLY ...WHY U KNOW....MANY INDIANS HATE U...BECAUSE U HAVE WRITE BAD WORDS AGAINST INDIAN.....BUT WE DONT HAVE BAD IMPRESSION ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY........BUT HAVE A BAD IMPRESSION ON YOU.. WHAT BAD IMPRESSIONS U KNOW???....U A GREAT FU***R AND CHEATER IN GSM MARKET

one of our indian member has warn u before for this here

we know that product supporter has power but according to forum rules u donnot have power to speak againts a country(india)