GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 09:12   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 47281
Thanks Meter: 17
SaraSoft, is this your security?

After installing 3.04, I ran update client. Well I kept staring @ the screen and saw a message like "Trying to repair HWK". After I clicked Update, Log reported Account for this HWK does not exist on server. Well before I was able to update my HWK. Now what has happened?

Old 02-06-2007, 09:17   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5358
Thanks Meter: 211
yes this is there security mate and because of there security they will loss trust from there *******r until they can fixed it.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:23   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Naahh, I don't think so!! read thread notes to DISTRIBUTERS/RESELLERS.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:33   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes I read it but some of their resellers sell clone like price of original thats why some *******rs is angry coz they think that there HWK is original but after this update there HWK is killed and there reseller will not make any warranty. But if they have smart card installed it cannot be crack. There update can be crack hacker is working as of now.Please secure it using smart card not by this software only it distructs my windows system. This is update is a bad move from saras team.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:34   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

But mine is original since License 5 = True. HWK was updated with another BOX and not the other box is required!! As you can see, devices must be paired!

Old 02-06-2007, 09:45   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::Yasir:: View Post
But mine is original since License 5 = True.
License 5 = True, does not mean anything is original, all it means is that license 5 inside the UFS box is valid.

Odia.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:00   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes it must be paired and you are right but how about if the box is clone and the HWK is original. Sir yasir I am willing to pay as add-on just only to secure that the security is secured. Like smart scard. smart card is the best solution with no system hassles reseller cannot be trusted as of now. JAF before is cloned but because it already have Pkey- then cracking and cloning was gone with no hassles all JAF cloned become original because of smart card. How about smart clip they are the most secured GSM SRRVER you cannot use the box without registering before to there server and also pc settings is also implemented now observe smart clip you can use the box with no hassle using s-card. HWK update is very late and saras security is made by oriental technology todays technology is different even MS windows XP2 trial can become original using patch tool. This HWK update can easily be cracked and there is no assurance if will be longly secured. How long it will be secured? Thats my question to saras.

Old 02-07-2007, 05:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate View Post
License 5 = True, does not mean anything is original, all it means is that license 5 inside the UFS box is valid.

Odia.
How come I could benefit from hwk online upgrade before and now my account on server has been deleted??? YEs nam 100% sure HWK is original!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 05:33   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 333359
Thanks Meter: 91
The person can answer your Inquiry is your Reseller even Odia just comment your HWK is True=original.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:43   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::Yasir:: View Post
How come I could benefit from hwk online upgrade before and now my account on server has been deleted??? YEs nam 100% sure HWK is original!!!
Maybe your HID has changed?

Odia.

Old 02-07-2007, 14:48   #11 (permalink)

Member: 177282
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:

Odia.
How come the HID can b changed ?
The HID not fix with hwk

Old 02-07-2007, 16:04   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 183976
Thanks Meter: 134
Quote:

Odia.

How we can repair the HID ? (restore the original )

Old 02-07-2007, 20:00   #13 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:

Odia.
So, if changing internet provider, or better still, changing pc/laptop, you think maybe the HID will change?

Then we will have to piss around contacting reseller to get Saras to add HID to server to get update.....

Look how long its taken for this shockingly crap update, cant see saras rushing to put a load of HID's on the server, he's got better things to do, like go on holiday and redecorate his house!

Old 02-07-2007, 20:58   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
So, if changing internet provider, or better still, changing pc/laptop, you think maybe the HID will change?

Then we will have to piss around contacting reseller to get Saras to add HID to server to get update.....

Look how long its taken for this shockingly crap update, cant see saras rushing to put a load of HID's on the server, he's got better things to do, like go on holiday and redecorate his house!
So Many Times i told You to take Of Your Black Sun glasses... But you Dont..

Odia already Explan To All HWK Users To Forword There HId To There Distributers/Resellers For Eabled for One More log....! An If You Piss Of Then Stop Using HWK From Today

You Realy Feel Its Crap Update Then Why You wasiting You Time.. Must Read Very carefully An Please take Off Your Sun glass

http:///vbb/showpo...11&postcount=5

An You Dont have To Worry For holiday and redecorate house I Know You Realy Need To Do In Few Day's...

WBR
Munna Bhai

Old 02-07-2007, 21:49   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
The HID is lasered into the DS IC, it cannot be changed as such, the only way it can seem to be changed is by patched firmware which will display an emulated HID, you have shocked me, I would have expected you to understand this?

Odia.