GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HWK (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/)
-   -   so much tired and confused in downloading (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311/so-much-tired-confused-downloading-579417/)

nihana 08-13-2008 11:34

so much tired and confused in downloading

when i try to download any new file from support it is dowloading only 2.46 kb file only, i tried installed u torrand, but always downloading 2.46kb file only
please some one kindly guide me how to downloading files?

cybr_blade 08-13-2008 11:47

Torrent download depends on the amount of seeders. So for now have to wait for those who successfully downloaded and keeps seeding. Only then you can have an increase in speed.

nihana 08-13-2008 14:32

i mean not that brother,
i canot download any single file using torrant i dont know why
how to solve this?

kamo44 08-13-2008 14:43

juste execute the 2.46kb file and the download starts!

FractalizeR 08-13-2008 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by nihana (Post 3564270)
i mean not that brother,
how to solve this?

Please see Help section on support. There is a link to manual.

.:GSM International:. 08-13-2008 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by nihana (Post 3564270)
i mean not that brother,
how to solve this?

Mate, all you need to do is double click the file you downloaded from support, then uTorrent will open, press yes or ok, i forget what it says, and download will start!

Speed of download will really depend on the amount of seeders that are holding and uploading that file!

nihana 08-15-2008 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by FractalizeR (Post 3564749)
Please see Help section on support. There is a link to manual.

the suport site link never open brother

nihana 08-15-2008 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. (Post 3564858)
Mate, all you need to do is double click the file you downloaded from support, then uTorrent will open, press yes or ok, i forget what it says, and download will start!

Speed of download will really depend on the amount of seeders that are holding and uploading that file!

dear brother when i double click never torant will open it open only small kb file download in a second, never can use torant, do i have to pay for torant?
before using torant, with download manager i could download very well, please help me more, where can i get right version of working torant?how to installed and configure it? thank you very much for your help brother.

snakebreeder 08-15-2008 02:32

stupid fractilzer how the **** can i use this box!!!!!!!!!! took me 3 long weeks before you're server updated it... server i always not available! and now that it's been updated the box have auth... error!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with you? i paid well enough for your product and this is what i get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nihana 08-15-2008 03:26

i follow the manual at last i could download now,
thanks every body,
but my speed is 10 killo bytes per second by using 512 k speed router.
sped id bit slow i will try more manual

it says.... Slow download speed penalty activated: you have too few active seeds! Please leave your torrent client seeding for longer time to increase your download speed!
Slow download speed penalty activated: you have too low ratio! Please upload more traffic to increase your download speed!

can some one tell me how to upload more traffic and what is it?thank you

trieubk 08-15-2008 03:51

1 Attachment(s)
I've never downloaded successfully any files from new support site:confused::confused: BAD...BAD support site

FractalizeR 08-15-2008 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by nihana (Post 3568636)
i follow the manual at last i could download now,
thanks every body,
but my speed is 10 killo bytes per second by using 512 k speed router.
sped id bit slow i will try more manual

it says.... Slow download speed penalty activated: you have too few active seeds! Please leave your torrent client seeding for longer time to increase your download speed!
Slow download speed penalty activated: you have too low ratio! Please upload more traffic to increase your download speed!

can some one tell me how to upload more traffic and what is it?thank you

Just leave torrent client active after you download what you want and don't delete files from it. Leave it for day, for example. Or for night.
Usually I leave my PC working and seeding when I go for a work. I already uploaded several gigabytes of traffic by just leaving 5 random Nokia files seeding

Scorpy 08-15-2008 10:12

Users need to learn something about torrent first, how it works. Some providers doesn's support torrent, so check that first. Then you have to set some port that the client will listen, and make sure that port isn't blocked in any way. If you or your ISP uses router you need that port forwarded to your PC.
The support area works fine, I downloaded 3 files for testing, and I'm seeding 12 files (some downloaded from old support earlyer, now just added for seeding). There are always 3-5 users downloading from me and my full upload speed is used when I don't need internet, so don't blame anybody if download doesn't starts, expecially not Fractalizer, he made a good job with this.
Use Wikipedia for learning about torrents, it is all explained very well there.
Regards

denard 08-15-2008 10:48

very hard to use this famous torrent until now not yet success with new support

Scorpy 08-15-2008 10:50

Just read again and again, until you fully understand it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.torrent
and
http://www.bittorrent.org/beps/bep_0003.html)
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network...ss_translation