GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Astro Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f313/)
-   -   Do You want problem ? Buy a Astro-clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f313/do-you-want-problem-buy-astro-clip-247736/)

mlmr 11-12-2005 21:25

Do You want problem ? Buy a Astro-clip

When You buy a Astro-clip it comes with:
Long time to waiting by activation.
No support
No manual( You need to discovery how it work)
And the best: when astro team take vacation You will take too.

luskao 11-12-2005 21:35

Mlmr, maybe you are not as other users...

1.Long time waiting by activation. This happened at the beginning. All the teams need a little time to stablish and work well

2.No support?Are you blind mate??What do you ask for support?Do you want them to read your mind?

3. No manual...For SE?I talked with the coder when he released the new interface and I knew how to use it without attaching or working with any phone. If you want, I can show you screenshots of sonort conversation.. Also if you don't know how to run something do not ask here?This is SUPPORT forum. Also I'm developing a guide for free as I made with nearly 5 teams.

4. All the teams had problems. You complaint and this was the first step of security. In a few days Astro will improve a lot

BR

EndlessConnections 11-12-2005 21:40

Only One Answer to all these Problems!

ASK YOUR RESELLER!

Your reseller is responsible for all things , since he takes your money and sells u the devices , if u are too shy to contact your reseller , then u are in the wrong business.

Br
Endlessconnections

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlmr
When You buy a Astro-clip it comes with:
Long time to waiting by activation.
No support
No manual( You need to discovery how it work)
And the best: when astro team take vacation You will take too.

AstroTeam 11-13-2005 01:03

What do you exactly mean by the meaning of no support? Isn't it enough to be one step further than other clip's & softwares?
Long time by awaiting for activation, you know that activations goes through your reseller which you purchased your clip from?

What exactly do you expect a manual for, what module? Also I assume i have created an guide for unlocking Samsung phones for some weeks ago which is available as sticky in this subforum, so please have a correct look.
If there is an manual missing, that's for Nec and SE - which will be available in few days.

We are working mostly 8-10 hours a day, and i can just understand by your post that you are having problems with yourself and not with our device.
Please, try to be realistic.

mlmr 11-15-2005 01:03

Ok.
I am sorry by my words.
But same times I can not unlock some phones( A800 50%)(X460 only to second time) ( X480 there is no instruction or which cable to use)
All of You are very expert. But I am just a user of Your box or clip.And when I got a device I want to it work well and fast.( no waiting, no a lot of email)

ltran123 12-02-2005 16:22

oh yeah astro

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstroTeam
What do you exactly mean by the meaning of no support? Isn't it enough to be one step further than other clip's & softwares?
Long time by awaiting for activation, you know that activations goes through your reseller which you purchased your clip from?
What exactly do you expect a manual for, what module? Also I assume i have created an guide for unlocking Samsung phones for some weeks ago which is available as sticky in this subforum, so please have a correct look.
If there is an manual missing, that's for Nec and SE - which will be available in few days.
We are working mostly 8-10 hours a day, and i can just understand by your post that you are having problems with yourself and not with our device.
Please, try to be realistic.

we buy this clip and we all hope will work well and work great...but seem like we stuck here in usa ...i buy the clip and none of your cable can use to unlock usa phone like ly E635 P777 P207 E495 i have a bund of cable just name generic no model identify ...and i searching for unlock theses phone all said have to buy ogirinal cable to unlock that model that not fare at all.

EndlessConnections 12-03-2005 02:44

Hi ,

I have tried and the cables with astro clip work fine , i have unlocked many usa phones with it , contact me , when u need help ok

Br
Endlessconnections