GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Astro Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f313/)
-   -   Thread Exterminators Alert (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f313/thread-exterminators-alert-233170/)

aznpdaddy 09-11-2005 13:45

Thread Exterminators Alert

HA HA HA why does it seem that when legitimate questions are asked threads are deleted. who deletes them????

also this makes, and will make people think twice about getting future support. IF YOUR PRODUCT IS ONE OF THE BEST , YOU SHOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO PROVE IT...not delete threads....

i find it very rude...im actually thinking of buying and resselling the product....THATS why i thought id give you PROMPT questions to point you in the direction of answering them...TO SATISFY AND BUILD TRUST IN THE MARKET WITH YOUR PRODUCT.....

but you do the same thing as HWK team which -cough cough- seem rubbish and dont answer question, security turned out crap and support...well im sure alot of people get that(yeah right)

oh and the last reply you sent was

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Hi ,

Please answer this one question , Who is author of Thunderstorm , Infinity ,TST
and more?

Those Questions are still unanswered ! if people focus more on our back ground
then our work , we definately will think twice about support .

Br.
AstroTeam

THE BIG WORDS "WE will THink twice definately before Support""""

you cant threaten customers or potential customers like that cos it makes them curios!!!

anyway goodluck with product,
for the users purposes i do hope it turns out an extremely good product as it will be paid for!!!!

and congrats on the creation of the product.....
@the author - a pat on the back

MRXSG 09-11-2005 14:04

I think they should be part of the Stinko Sara Team. I doubt this product will last long as the attitude is like the Sara Team. I believe this product will end up like the HWK Project.

aznpdaddy 09-11-2005 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRXSG
I think they should be part of the Stinko Sara Team. I doubt this product will last long as the attitude is like the Sara Team. I believe this product will end up like the HWK Project.

QUOTE:::: lol werent chosen beta testers being THREATENED or being disqualified in 12 hour contact or something?????

also astro team its not nice business practice to tease people who you deny as a tester like MRXSG, becasue thats where the hostility starts...and thats where SOREASS team went wrong!!!!

MRXSG 09-11-2005 14:17

Once they invited alot of enemies I think their project will be down to the drain soon. Let wait n see :P

AstroTeam 09-11-2005 15:23

Hi ,

Seems the only persons , Hostile are u guys , since the product hasnt even launched yet and u are starting to shout?
whats the deal?

@ MRXSG

You cant stand denial or You like to pick fights ! ,

I can show u my Book , where im writing all the names of Testers! , Your Name was in there and i was waiting to put it on another list , but u have Just lost that chance , with Hostility .

@ Azn

Our attitudes are just fine , we didnt start any fights here , we are here to help , not to start fights, as for saras team , we have no relation with them !

MRXSG 09-11-2005 15:28

Nah not interested. I buy it with my own $$$ full amount when its out. Dun worry. No need people who like to put on a act infront of ppl oh I got your name inside but now u lose a chance haha. As if you are that good. We arent kids.

GalaxyMan 09-11-2005 15:53

OK

Every one need to calm down we have to wait to see the Project then we can judge

You are trying to know the author I think you will know him in the near future, they only need a time like any new solution so let's give them that time and stop fight for nothing we didn't see the project Nor support so why you are fighting

Lt's wait and see and wish them luck in there new project

Br
GalaxyMan

luskao 09-11-2005 16:05

Everyone needs a chance and you people try to kill this product before entering in the market??This tool seems to be really powerful and I will try it for sure. When I will try it I will let you know how it works but this people know what are they doing here. The users that are just talking because none of them have the product and bother this team should first wait until the product will be ready. It's so easy to complain without any information...

BR and good luck to this team

Winner58 09-11-2005 20:23

we donīt need fight in our forum
now topic closed
wbr
Winner 58