GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MT-BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/)
-   -   Customer box-specific problem with torrent server login (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/customer-box-specific-problem-torrent-server-login-484519/)

FractalizeR 12-29-2007 15:03

Customer box-specific problem with torrent server login

Hello, dear Sirs!

Our customer complains, that when he presses "Torrent Access" button in MT-Tool no browser page opens. He also tells, that he brought his box to his friend and found, that with his box no page opens even on his friend's PC, but with his friend's box page opens ok.

Can this "no browser opens after pressing Torrent Access button" problem be box specific? May be some activation is required? He told, that he updated his box ok with MT-Tool before trying to press Torrent Access button.

I assured customer that his problem is most probably PC and browser specific, but after his statement about his friend's box, I started to doubt...

meisam 12-29-2007 15:27

I got no problem opening the torrent page,but can't login.It asks for user name and password.I try to login from the update tool and still problem exists.
Shall we pay for torrenet too?(I hope i'm wrong)

FractalizeR 12-29-2007 16:20

Please ask each new question in separate thread. Your problem is different from what my customer has.

meisam 12-29-2007 17:38

It'd be kind of you if you guide me here.I know you're customer has another problem.

911GT 12-29-2007 18:29

Problem with opens browser is from settings of your browser mate.
need to be allowed all cookies, to dont have a permisions for popup block in any firewall settings,
to can be allowed pop-ups from this site.If i am not forget anything this is all.
NOT HAVE A SPECIFIC IN THE BOX _ ALL IS SAME

FractalizeR 12-29-2007 19:36

Ok. Thank you for confirmation.

meisam 12-29-2007 22:57

is it the case of mine?i mean user and pass no more needed if i allow pop ups?

911GT 12-30-2007 12:57

on torrent site can login only with box serial but need to be crypted from soft and if your box id is in DB you can download from torrent site mate

doctormike 12-30-2007 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 2981084)
Problem with opens browser is from settings of your browser mate.
need to be allowed all cookies, to dont have a permisions for popup block in any firewall settings,
to can be allowed pop-ups from this site.If i am not forget anything this is all.
NOT HAVE A SPECIFIC IN THE BOX _ ALL IS SAME

I am afraid that you miss something, which nobody has found till now.

I have 2 Boxes MT Nokia. One opens the torrent page, while the other box can not. And mention that this happens ON THE SAME COMPUTER with time interval just 1 min.

I have sent to SoftMobile 10 pms, but he stopped replying, since he can't find the problem.

Keep searching. It must be simple

BR
Mike

911GT 12-31-2007 15:20

your second box may be is not in our DB.But question is who her SN is not on DB.Anyone dont make her job to the end and we dont know for sell of this box!

doctormike 01-04-2008 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 2984984)
your second box may be is not in our DB.But question is who her SN is not on DB.Anyone dont make her job to the end and we dont know for sell of this box!

Thanks for your reply, but this sounds strange since i managed to get registered to the support site and i can normaly enter and download from there.
The problem is at the torrent server.

Can anyone contact me and solve my problem ?

BR
Mike