GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MT-BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/)
-   -   Mt Box doesnīt power atc (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/mt-box-doesn-t-power-atc-504989/)

marcvaz 02-21-2008 21:53

Mt Box doesnīt power atc

Hello, i have 3 mt-box nokia and 3 mt box lite...
and all the three boxes canīt give power for any mobile.
please any onde can solve my problem?

Kashif Khan 02-21-2008 22:12

connect the cable and press the power button manually.
BR

harim_1981 02-22-2008 05:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcvaz (Post 3106111)
Hello, i have 3 mt-box nokia and 3 mt box lite...
and all the three boxes canīt give power for any mobile.
please any onde can solve my problem?

first you have to give some log to identify what problem you face...:)

marcvaz 02-25-2008 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by harim_1981 (Post 3106716)
first you have to give some log to identify what problem you face...:)

the box canīt give any power to phone... canīt give any log... because phonje canīt get in local mode... because cable canīt get 4v to power atc... itīs a hardware problem...

casper112 02-25-2008 20:50

I have a similar problem, phone enter test mode 1 to 10 attempts, I use cable of 10 pins... The cable has a resistor 5.1K tomorrow chage for 7.5 how say here http://forum.gtibox.net/showthread.php?t=6

It is original from Ipmart :rolleyes:...

Bye

marcvaz 02-27-2008 22:44

itīs not that. again, the problem is that mt-lite does NOT provide 4v in order to phone turn on. itīs not cable problem, itīs not attempt problem or anythinhg like that. pin1 on mt-box nokia does NOT have 4v, thatīs the issue.

baboom 02-27-2008 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcvaz (Post 3118810)
itīs not that. again, the problem is that mt-lite does NOT provide 4v in order to phone turn on. itīs not cable problem, itīs not attempt problem or anythinhg like that. pin1 on mt-box nokia does NOT have 4v, thatīs the issue.

From where you bye this boxes ?
Are they working before ?

Try to contact GT911. or tell us more there ..
I'm shure with reading much more this forum you will find solution . !!! ;)
Don't worry .

BR

baboom

Did you try with external power (Nokia charger) with usual F-bus cable ? (MT-box )
1st be shure if MT-box is working well b4 connect MT-lite !!!
;)

S I M 02-27-2008 22:57

i have the same problem on mt-box, phone cant auto-enter in test or local mode and not power on ,i can use only easy cable whith battery .....!!!:confused:

can support help us ???:)

Quote:

adnanali 02-28-2008 04:50

use search for bb5 modified cables you find this :now this topic is over so many detalis still released

harim_1981 02-28-2008 05:32

Quote:

i think you need to check first the 10 pins in the mt nokia box...

whether all pins even and not damaged one...

and also try with some 10 pin cables.....then also same means just return to your reseller...

adnanali 02-28-2008 05:44

MT-Lite connector problem i change this with new and now never problem but one thing in new version some time software not open untill 2 or more than 2 time box reconnect its a bug or window/PC problem plz but when soft open works absolutely 100% ok

marcvaz 02-29-2008 03:59

thanks to all that tried to help, but again, you did NOT read my posts...

"itīs not that. again, the problem is that mt-lite does NOT provide 4v in order to phone turn on. itīs not cable problem, itīs not attempt problem or anythinhg like that. pin1 on mt-box nokia does NOT have 4v, thatīs the issue."

- it clearly states the problem is NOT faulty cable, so donīt bother saying anything about. Itīs not.

- iīm not talking about "auto entering test mode" or anything like that. Iīm saying that pin1 DOES NOT have 4.10v like it was supposed to.

- of course acp-12u or acp-12ub was connected. but again, ppl does not seem to understand that charger will only help to feed power to phone, but pin1 gotta have 4.10v all the time mt software is running, even when phone is not connected.

- of course box used to work before. otherwise, weīd be looking for replacement, not for a hardware fix.

- again, the problem is NOT with mt-lite, but with mt-nokia, which DOES NOT provide the usual 4.10v anymore

- i work for the reseller, giving him the box wonīt make any change. anyway, all these boxes are out of warranty time, so they canīt be replaced. and each day, more ppl having same problem, and no solution Iīve seen worked. replacing the coils, r25, d8, c19 or even the arm atmel makes no change.

- 2 more mt-nokia with same problem returned from our customers. it makes 6 mt-nokia half-dead, and a lot of other customers are looking for us in order to get their boxes repaired.

@ baboom

911GT ignored all mails sent to him, so I donīt think he can/want to help.

@ harim_1981

in order to say that pin1 does not have the 4.10v, of course pins were checked. itīs pointless to look at mt-lite connector, if power is not fed by mt-nokia.

@ S I M

seems like you have the same problem, so please donīt let this topic die until we find the cause. not powering phone, not entering test mode etc is only a symptom.

@ adn****i

box not opening at first time: problem with some kind of debugger being detected, or faulty smart-card reader.

911GT 02-29-2008 09:28

this problem is not for Private messages!! About that i dont answer to you on a PM!!I have more of 200 PM messages for things who is not for PM!!!!
When box or adapter dont work correct and you cant solve this problem without open it ,and box or adapter is in warranty yhen return to reseller for a change