GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MT-BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/)
-   -   some careful imp. questions ???? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/some-careful-imp-questions-486267/)

gsmjunction 01-03-2008 20:38

some careful imp. questions ????

ok i have some important questions that i was unable to solve reading threads and searching so making a new thread .....

1.i tried to downgrade n95 from 12.xxx version to 11xxx with usb it started and when it said found record and clearing after that there was error but phone was working and i pressed simlock state i was "not locked"
so i downgraded with pin new cable and all was fime but "sim card invalid" and simlock state "failed to read " why it happened ????????

2. ok if we press simlock button software itself makes pm backup - is it right ?
(and please tell with which file name is it saved in which folder )

3. when we downgrade and keep "pm backup and imei backup buttons checked" - with which filename and in which folder is it saved ?

4. we downgrade a working handset and suppose it loses its simlock data (like my n95) we have a backup that is made automatically by software but again we upgrade & downgrade keeping "pm backup and imei backup buttons checked " and does mt software overwrite the previous automatic made backup or backup made first is kept untouched ????

i think answers to these questions clearly would b helpful to many users..............

gsmjunction 01-04-2008 07:14

i m waiting plz help......

mgbhatti 01-04-2008 07:53

Your sim lock data was stored in BB5 directory as PM file with imei of your phone goto mtbox/bb5bckup & your certificate data was stored in mtbox/rpls directory as rpl. every time you make flash it makes a new files adding at the end _1 or _2 in the file name. i hope it will solve your problem.....

gsmjunction 01-04-2008 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgbhatti (Post 2993074)
Your sim lock data was stored in BB5 directory as PM file with imei of your phone goto mtbox/bb5bckup & your certificate data was stored in mtbox/rpls directory as rpl. every time you make flash it makes a new files adding at the end _1 or _2 in the file name. i hope it will solve your problem.....

thx ...
but i also want to know whether pm backup is overwritten each time we flash a phone or it remains same as was saved automatically during first flash procedure ?????

911GT 01-04-2008 10:39

no,mate he is not overwritten each time.he each time take a new name like IMEI....._1.pm,IMEI....._2.pm

gsmjunction 01-04-2008 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 2993366)
no,mate he is not overwritten each time.he each time take a new name like IMEI....._1.pm,IMEI....._2.pm

ok if its true then tell me if we press simlock state button (for a locked phone )does it automatically saves pm backup ???

and if we press simlock state button (for a not locked phone ) does it automatically saves pm ???

and i tested for a locked phone by pressing simlock state button for 5 or 6 times but found only one backup in bb5 bckup folder there wasn't anything like IMEI....._1.pm,IMEI....._2.pm ?????

gsmjunction 01-05-2008 17:28

plz reply ?????????????

911GT 01-06-2008 16:14

no,mate .When on;y read state of simlock dont created backup.Aut backup is only if click on a unlock or when try to flash if option is checked

gsmjunction 01-06-2008 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 2997830)
no,mate .When on;y read state of simlock dont created backup.Aut backup is only if click on a unlock or when try to flash if option is checked

i m sorry but i m not getting a complete answer from you about my questions ...........
its simple question i asked whether pm backup is overwritten each time for same handset if we flash again and again ??????????????????????????????????/

gsmjunction 01-06-2008 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 2993366)

and sir this isn't true as i downgraded my n95 then upgraded and then once again upgraded to latest version all times keeping pm and imei backup buttons checked but found only one backup in a backup folder ..........

911GT 01-07-2008 09:57

yes have a only one backup from first try to flash phone.
Sorry my mistake i thing for IMEI backup who is make any time and on any procedure.
if you erase or move PM backup and try again to flash phone will be created new one in dir,but if have one copy ,soft dont make more.
sorry again for my mistake

gsmjunction 01-07-2008 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 2999232)
yes have a only one backup from first try to flash phone.
Sorry my mistake i thing for IMEI backup who is make any time and on any procedure.
if you erase or move PM backup and try again to flash phone will be created new one in dir,but if have one copy ,soft dont make more.
sorry again for my mistake

fine sir then please help
i pressed downgrade button to flash my n95 keeping pm backup and imei backup buttons checked so it means i have backups that were originally in a working phone
but after downgrade my phone became sim card invalid so tell why can't i restore or make my phone again work as it was earlier by using that backup pm ??????????????
or is there any bug in the software that killed my phone ?????????????
please tell me any solution asap.........

911GT 01-08-2008 09:34

1st check carefully your phone! he is RM-159 and you downgrade with RM-159?!! have a RM-160 who is not a same phone!
On the second question i don't answer you! all needed answers is in forum and F.A.Q.! use this forum and don't wait all to come to you alone!!!!
No don't have a bug in soft and n95 can be downgraded 100% with cable circuit from me with resistor and diode! Can find it here in forum by use search button.
Please don't be lazy and don't lost 3 days when you can solve your problem alone with reading for a 10-20 minutes

gsmjunction 01-08-2008 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911GT (Post 3001394)
1st check carefully your phone! he is RM-159 and you downgrade with RM-159?!! have a RM-160 who is not a same phone!
On the second question i don't answer you! all needed answers is in forum and F.A.Q.! use this forum and don't wait all to come to you alone!!!!
No don't have a bug in soft and n95 can be downgraded 100% with cable circuit from me with resistor and diode! Can find it here in forum by use search button.
Please don't be lazy and don't lost 3 days when you can solve your problem alone with reading for a 10-20 minutes

sir i downgraded to rm159 only.........
i didnt find any solution searching threads thats why i posted a new thread
please if u can help me with all possible things that i can do inorder to make my phone work .......
i have pm backup and imei backups...............

911GT 01-09-2008 09:48

need to erase full phone and to flash it to version from who you read backups.
THIS procedure
After restore backups if phone is in Contact retailer take THIS PM and write 1,135 field of again is not ok write all fields.