GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MT-BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/)
-   -   want to buy Pkey for repair N95 dead after MT. Need advice (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f334/want-buy-pkey-repair-n95-dead-after-mt-need-advice-406639/)

burunduk_chip 05-27-2007 19:00

want to buy Pkey for repair N95 dead after MT. Need advice

hi

When i try flashing N95 with MT via USB, phone is dead . Only NOKIA logo when pw_on.

so, tell me , Pkey + UFS + fbus (6 pin) can repair N95 ? Or i need buy also JAF Box ? Anyway , give me answer , jaf software can this ?

second.

What different btw. 6 pin and 7 pin cables for BB5 phones ?

burunduk_chip 05-27-2007 19:20

no answer, strange ..... where is support ? JAF, Raskal, nlogomaster .... ???

Raskal 05-27-2007 23:48

What should i answer to you? You kill N95 with MT box, i post many time that MT box not support this phone. Legija, MT box team also said, that MT box customers which kill N95 with Mt box are monkeys. So please contact Legija, Andrei, etc....

And about repair, i don't know if you can fix it because i don't know how you kill it, i suppose you erased it partial, a full flash should repair it. But you must use JAF BOX hardware, since FBUS flash is NOT SUPPORTED by ufs. For UFS problems contact odia and ask why is not supported. Also 5700, 6290 and few upcoming models are NOT SUPPORTED !!!

If you want to buy JAF www.odeon.cn click on sales and you can find reseller near you.

B.R
Raskal

p.s. topic mooved from JAF forum in MT box forum

luigivsf 05-28-2007 02:02

I have flashed SEVERAL N95 phones with my MT-BOX nokia, all 100% living and working fine ;) I dont understand with you guys tells Mt-Box is not compatible with N95

I have posted several weeks ago a log that proves Mt-Box is 100% compatible with N95

I Dont Understand This Post ???

911GT 05-28-2007 11:44

@luigivsf
many people dont read and first conect phone ,kill them and again dont read and come here to cry about "this bad box" who kill their phones.
that is problem on this people many of them may be is only seller of the phones who dont have a idea what you do and what have inside of this panel with letters nokia over the top. :)
funny

Copernico 05-28-2007 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by burunduk_chip (Post 2472276)
hi

When i try flashing N95 with MT via USB, phone is dead . Only NOKIA logo when pw_on.

so, tell me , Pkey + UFS + fbus (6 pin) can repair N95 ? Or i need buy also JAF Box ? Anyway , give me answer , jaf software can this ?

second.

What different btw. 6 pin and 7 pin cables for BB5 phones ?

i have had same problem so :

if your boot is not erased you can solve your problem with phoenix using dead usb phone flashing.

if boot is erased only jaf can help you or original level 3-4 nokia equipment
( fps10)

Copernico

Platijet 05-28-2007 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copernico (Post 2474273)
i have had same problem so :

if your boot is not erased you can solve your problem with phoenix using dead usb phone flashing.

if boot is erased only jaf can help you or original level 3-4 nokia equipment
( fps10)

Copernico

it is better when you are not shure about,to not post.
so :

1. N95 does not support dead USB function (even with phoenix,not depends from program but the phone)

2. Dead USB boot area is on RAP3G rom and this can't erased by any program.

solution in that case:

MTBOX: u must have 2 pcs of MT box(1 for PKD1 emulator to use with phoenix and the other as port for Fbus)

JAF: Fbus flashing

kask99 05-28-2007 17:16

i had one , flash it with phoenix as normal ( not dead )

Copernico 05-28-2007 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platijet (Post 2474431)
it is better when you are not shure about,to not post.
so :

1. N95 does not support dead USB function (even with phoenix,not depends from program but the phone)

2. Dead USB boot area is on RAP3G rom and this can't erased by any program.

solution in that case:

MTBOX: u must have 2 pcs of MT box(1 for PKD1 emulator to use with phoenix and the other as port for Fbus)

i have simply explained my personal case , real and tested of corse , and for

give any help for who have same porblem .

i have made a mistake : n95 dead can be flashed also with phoenix in

normal usb mode if it will be recognized otherwise not ( i think about boot

or similar ).

For me has worked in only one case .

If it doesn't work dead n95 can be flashed only by jaf or fps 8 or with 2 mt-

box ( if you have ).

BR
Copernico

simpa 05-28-2007 18:57

you can repair them using FPS-10

burunduk_chip 05-29-2007 00:54

Raskal

relax and take easy .... I simply asked, no more. If you assert which MT kill N95, this it means that luigivsf and 911GT they speak the untruth.

luigivsf

U just write COR and PPM files , no more. Try flashing with COR + PPM + CNT + PP changed , and you will see. Your method for only sunday unlockers.

911GT

man , I do not cease to be surprised from your FUNNY post , like this and "SX4 is free but u need account on our server" ;)

Platijet

Quote:

ok, one for PKD emul , but for what second box ? Phoenix cannot flash with FBUS via MT box ! Only FLS-4S or GTI , but i am not sure.

Quote:

if APE erased and signature in this state : 00000000000000000000000000000 , then its imposible with ANY box . Only FPS-10

luigivsf 05-29-2007 01:49

why you flash CNT and PP? your phone is working fine and no need more. Just C0R and PPM, nothing more

my method isnt for sunday unlockers. Just posting to tell that Mt-box works. Dont be mad