GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > Siemens-Benq Flash Patching

Siemens-Benq Flash Patching All about Flash patching/patches and Flash Modifications we can get it from here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2003, 09:33   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 21492
Thanks Meter: 0
Black List Patch

Hello,

I have tried to install the "Assign any ringtone to any number + blacklist - v3a " to my phone without success...

The part of the path regarding assing differents ringtones to a specific incoming number call works fine, but the black list part do not works....

I'm very interesting in the black list functions to automacaly reject a undesired incoming call , do this function works on yours phones??.

Could any of you help me, please?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best wishes from Spain and have a good holidays.

OSvaldo

Old 08-11-2003, 23:17   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 24687
Thanks Meter: 1
if you want black list to work 100% do not turn off the tones. Because for some people (like me) black list is working 100% if tones is ON or vibra is ON!

Old 08-12-2003, 08:53   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 21492
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello ValeraVi,

firstable, THANKS A LOT for all the work you are doing with V_Klay... I remember the firsts Riza's patchs and how I manually edit the flash file with a hex editor and aplied the patch changing one by one every value...

Your V_Klay has allowed to develope large patch and aply it very easely... Thanks to you and to the other developers for all the work you have done.

Regarding Blacklist... I do not know what has happened, but first time I applied the patch did not work, but this morning I have applied again after read your post and works fine!!

Thanks for your help and for your work.

Best wishes from Spain,

OSvaldo