GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > Siemens-Benq Flash Patching

Siemens-Benq Flash Patching All about Flash patching/patches and Flash Modifications we can get it from here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2004, 04:46   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66040
Thanks Meter: 14
to Mr. rc-filtzer:Real answering machine question

In your post,
"BTW, is there already a way to create real answering machine? You have done "auto accept call", there is "start something at beginning call" (VWC from you, auto answering from vBartek and me), and we can play vmo files. The "tiny" problem is how to measure the time when the .vmo file ("Hi! I'm not there. Please tell the news after beep tone!") has finished and that we then can start recording..."
How can i play vmo file when an incoming call starts? I am very interested in ansr machine because it is useful for me
It's ok for me to record the whole incoming conversation including the vmo file played. do you have the patch for this?
Thank you sir.

Old 08-13-2004, 14:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60520
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello charlielao!
Please don't call me Mr., that sounds so serious...
To your question: you can start vmo files as described in "Technical disucssion" thread on page 4. In combination with VWC patch (slightly changed) you can play a vmo file at start of incoming (and outgoing, sorry) call. Tell me, do you know how to create patches or is it just interest in having such a patch?
So, with that feature it's only "tell the caller that I'm busy" feature but no real answering machine. We need to record the caller's voice. The problem is, when you're playing vmo file you can't start recording while it is playing (leads to phone freezing - you can continue calling but no key reacts anymore). That's the reason for urge to measure the time and configure after how many seconds (when vmo file is played until the end) you can start recording.
Unless no one has a method to count the seconds or to check whether a vmo is still playing, we can't create answering patch.

All in all: only possibilities are (auto answer feature recommended)
1. play absent message for caller or
2. record incoming call but without notifying the caller - no good solution.

Old 08-14-2004, 01:11   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I'm a just very stupid newbie sir with a lot of questions and interests
But im trying to find out how to learn to make patches. Ive seen a lot of "how to" webpages but a lot of them are either in russian or german but not in english. when i translate them, i cant understand them also hehehe.

Old 08-14-2004, 01:51   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sir, for the possibility of #1 play "im not here" vmo file, can you please tell me how to slightly change the VWC patch? I dont understand the TECHNICAL DISCUSSION thread Maybe its because im a lower being hehehe. Thank you for your time.

Old 08-14-2004, 04:15   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 29316
if we said how stop play message i try to make this patch. i try load free vmo file for play and all work fine

Old 08-14-2004, 08:20   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i try to play vmo file and after it's played record it's work ok, but i not know how make a pause for five or six second to wait for autoanswer greetig is played, if we not wait for this? phone freezeng if we try to record and greetings is not end of play. or how i can turn off playng grettings after five seconds for start record

Old 08-14-2004, 08:45   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Can you do the patch for playing vmo file when AUTO ANSWER is set in ICF patch? Please post the patch for that DeadManS
Thank you.

Old 08-14-2004, 09:14   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i try if not hard for you please test mylast version LRT

Old 08-15-2004, 07:23   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i write the auto answer machine patch but have trouble program not running after i call play vmo file until i not exit from play file, enybody know how i can exit form playvmo? my patch works if we mannualy exit from play file

Old 08-15-2004, 15:11   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60520
@DeadManS:
Quote:
Can you do the patch for playing vmo file when AUTO ANSWER is set in ICF patch?
There's a call in ICF patch, with that you can check in r4 if auto answer is set. Maybe you can include this in your RAC patch?
Exit from playVMO... if we could check the running time or the numbers displayed on screen (0:00, 0:01, 0:02...) then it would be possible. Tell me, how does your method work (starting dictRecord after exiting playVMO)?

Old 08-16-2004, 04:47   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i find the second counter in ram and check it's in func called from VWC patch, VWC running in the loop when call in progress. i try run PlayVMO from another entrypoint (my old AutoRecord patch) and run record from riza VWC patch and write what i get
check this address
counter EQU 01BACAh
it's counter started after call is satrted

Old 08-16-2004, 08:26   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

bad results, if PlayVMO active function not started how turn off the PlayVMO?

Old 08-16-2004, 13:29   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I think i find the way