GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   x1x to x45/x50 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f338/)
-   -   SL45i dead - Siemens Sensor Tools Cause: Help needed (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f338/sl45i-dead-siemens-sensor-tools-cause-help-needed-97124/)

Phalanx 08-07-2003 15:16

SL45i dead - Siemens Sensor Tools Cause: Help needed

Hello everyone!

My friend's phone is dead - he tried to make changes (calibrate the battery) in Siemens Sensor Tools, and f**ed it up. SST shows an error window with text: Unable to read Eelite BlockId=67 Info; ( www.darus2.republika.pl/1.jpg ) Could someone tell me, what the hell is going on? Swup, new eeprom, map doesn't make any effect.

Best regards
Phalanx

Andi_HUYVU 08-07-2003 15:23

I faced this problem before. This block could be corrupted. I'm sure that new EEPROM will fix the problem.

highpingbastard 08-08-2003 05:14

Yes...a new eeprom will fix this.
I have had this problem heaps of times.

Upload a new EEPROM, and then use KSIE to change the IMEI. If this doesn't work, then use a fullflash and change the IMEI with KSIE.

If this doesn't work then there's something much more wrong than simply a corrupted blk.

Andi_HUYVU 08-08-2003 05:39

I think you should backup your own EEPROM so that you don't need to write new MAP anymore.

Skydiver4o 08-08-2003 06:42

Hi ,
I think the problem in some of block on your eeprom compare your eeprom whit eeprom tools www.siemens-club.ru end seen block 60 to 70
BR

Phalanx 08-08-2003 09:23

All is now ok, thank you, guys for your help.

k1ngkong 06-20-2004 11:40

Hi Phalanx,

Please would you advise how you corrected the battery problem?

I have similar problem!

Cordially,
[email protected]

hellman 06-20-2004 13:27

Phalank my problem it's same with u....
please send me
[email protected]

SashaCZ 06-24-2004 13:56

I will try to answer...

To calibrate the battery you must measure the voltage of the battery with Voltmeter at 2 stages:

1) when the battery is empty.
2) when the battery is full

Then you should enter these values into the fields:

Vbatt1
Vbatt2

and then click the button: "Calculate SpgY03V and SpgY04V" and "Write Phone"

and it should be done!

You should not touch the other values as you can go out of range easily -> damages the eeprom -> :(

BUT I have never done this procedure as I have no problem with my batt., I only read about it in one of the Czech forums.
Perhaps in the future when I buy a stronger battery....

(I guess you could use the patch: "Drawing signal level in dB and battery level in mV" to measure the Voltage, but do not know how accurate it is)

m2myo 06-28-2004 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SashaCZ
I will try to answer...

To calibrate the battery you must measure the voltage of the battery with Voltmeter at 2 stages:

1) when the battery is empty.
2) when the battery is full

Then you should enter these values into the fields:

Vbatt1
Vbatt2

and then click the button: "Calculate SpgY03V and SpgY04V" and "Write Phone"

and it should be done!

You should not touch the other values as you can go out of range easily -> damages the eeprom -> :(

BUT I have never done this procedure as I have no problem with my batt., I only read about it in one of the Czech forums.
Perhaps in the future when I buy a stronger battery....

(I guess you could use the patch: "Drawing signal level in dB and battery level in mV" to measure the Voltage, but do not know how accurate it is)

But what do we write in the

VbattDSP1
VbattDSP2 fields because in order to calculate spgy03 and 04v we need
those values too

SashaCZ 08-02-2004 16:14

VbattDSP1 + VbattDSP2 fields

I have found out that these two values VbattDSP1 + VbattDSP2 which are needed in order to perform the calculation are corresponding to the values Vbatt1 + Vbatt2. They should be the same except that these should be in digital form (Vbatt1 + Vbatt2 are analog values) so the phone can uderestand it (I guess that it needs to be run through phone`s A/D converter - bur still do not know how). This method of battery calibration should be similar to the one done at Siemens.