GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 10:19   #211 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 43
Posts: 364
Member: 163721
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 146

I Search a User with SST Dongle .
SST will support ST-Flash (0020 (ST), type: 8819) i will insert the BootLoader in PapuaUtils for a Free Solution. But i Need a Comlog (with the BootLoader) Write me a PM
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 14:20   #212 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: ****land full of cheater
Age: 44
Posts: 480
Member: 18948
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
THANKS A LOT BROS AND PROS. THE F****N set repaired after all!!!!!!!!!! what an upcome.......Dream Box failed, SST failed, didnt try with martech but I think it will fail too. So dont bother try with them, Just follow this thread set will be okeyyyyyyyyyy
*
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:42   #213 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 7
Member: 1086437
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
need help on my benq-siemens el71, phone is disabled and asking for a phone code.
IMEI: 358941001692733
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 20:38   #214 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: lusaka,zambia
Posts: 76
Member: 424755
Status: Offline
Sonork: Pio
Thanks Meter: 0
El71 off after flush with martech

HI people can anyone help me?i flushed a phone with a file seems to be lower than which was there in siemens el71 with martech via testpoint,and unlocked it after flush as martech suggest,but after finish phone can not powerup!!!!!WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?CONFUSED
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 17:38   #215 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 15
Member: 70104
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
EL71 charging power off

Hi!

While i charging my el71 witch my AC adapter it turns off after a while. If I switch back it power off-s again after a while, so I can not charge with AC adapter, only with USB mode. When I charge with my USB cable everything is OK.
I have original and not original power akku from ebay. I have the same problem with both of them.
I know that erlier siemens phones has some kind of charging settings in somewhere in flash or eeprom, but i did not find it for EL71.
Any idea?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:46   #216 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dagos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,424
Member: 416908
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beni123 View Post
Hi!

While i charging my el71 witch my AC adapter it turns off after a while. If I switch back it power off-s again after a while, so I can not charge with AC adapter, only with USB mode. When I charge with my USB cable everything is OK.
I have original and not original power akku from ebay. I have the same problem with both of them.
I know that erlier siemens phones has some kind of charging settings in somewhere in flash or eeprom, but i did not find it for EL71.
Any idea?
...I suggest to not change anything in Eeprom. Just change the MAP or fulflash your phone (without bootcore) and unlock it after.
Br,
dagos
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 19:12   #217 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4
Member: 473728
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi, Can anyone help me debrand EL71 phone on orange (shows ELF1 when i type in imei display code). Problem is, i read using x65flasher you can change ELF1 to EL71 and then the winswup will work and debrand but i cannot connect to x65flasher it just says turn off phone and then when i turn off and press red the phone starts up as normal and i keep going round in circles. I used papautils and sent skey to phone after getting codes from the java file and i can do other functions with it except get it in service mode for a new firmware! any help? i've read about testpoint but not sure how to do this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:35   #218 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dagos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,424
Member: 416908
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdogg188 View Post
Hi, Can anyone help me debrand EL71 phone on orange (shows ELF1 when i type in imei display code). Problem is, i read using x65flasher you can change ELF1 to EL71 and then the winswup will work and debrand but i cannot connect to x65flasher it just says turn off phone and then when i turn off and press red the phone starts up as normal and i keep going round in circles. I used papautils and sent skey to phone after getting codes from the java file and i can do other functions with it except get it in service mode for a new firmware! any help? i've read about testpoint but not sure how to do this.
OK, let see.
If you have SKEY and BKEY from papuautils (using java midlet) not needed testpoint, just go to the Codes menu and click on x65flasher.ini button. Save config.ini file on the root of the X65flasher folder.
Open x65flasher executable file and select your IMEI. Now select com port, click on Connect button, push shortly the red button and your phone enter in Service Mode. Now you have posibility to flash or change the phone name in the bootcore area. If you flash your phone, you need after to unlock it again.
dagos
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 21:32   #219 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4
Member: 473728
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Still no luck with that unfortunately it still says turn phone off and hit red and keeps repeating this. i tried service mode in papautils and after loading skey this is what it said:

Checking values entered...
Test "Service key" (SKEY)...
Sending SKEY/BKEY to the phone...
SKEY it is entered, wait...
Pause 1 second(s)...
SecurityStatus: FactoryMode
SKEY entered!
Getting Information:
Model: SIEMENS ELF1 25 lg41
Phone is in "Normal Mode". SecurityStatus: "FactoryMode"
IMEI: 358941001637969
HWID: 407
Accumulator Voltage: 3741 mV.
Full BFC mode
ESN: A98A1D96
HASH: F930BD2BD820D161E9D9258D626C094E
Boot in "Service mode"...
Press RED key (Power ON)!
Auto Ignition...
Boot Not loaded!
Boot in Format FFS Mode or?"!

Is something missing in phone a boot?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:04   #220 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dagos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,424
Member: 416908
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdogg188 View Post
Still no luck with that unfortunately it still says turn phone off and hit red and keeps repeating this. i tried service mode in papautils and after loading skey this is what it said:

Checking values entered...
Test "Service key" (SKEY)...
Sending SKEY/BKEY to the phone...
SKEY it is entered, wait...
Pause 1 second(s)...
SecurityStatus: FactoryMode
SKEY entered!
Getting Information:
Model: SIEMENS ELF1 25 lg41
Phone is in "Normal Mode". SecurityStatus: "FactoryMode"
IMEI: 358941001637969
HWID: 407
Accumulator Voltage: 3741 mV.
Full BFC mode
ESN: A98A1D96
HASH: F930BD2BD820D161E9D9258D626C094E
Boot in "Service mode"...
Press RED key (Power ON)!
Auto Ignition...
Boot Not loaded!
Boot in Format FFS Mode or?"!

Is something missing in phone a boot?
...seems somme fields to be corrupted (blank flash).
Remain only to fullflash your phone using one good fullflash and unlock it after using papuautils, but not in the normal way (enter in flash menu, check only Pause,??????OTP, Recalculate Keys - in Flash and click on Do the Job!). Flash normarly your phone (without bootcore area). Otherwise...you need to use the testpoint for unlock your phone.

dagos
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:44   #221 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10
Member: 1013460
Status: Offline
Sonork: 12345
Thanks Meter: 0
pls can any body help me with my benq siemens el71 master code, imie 358941004463090 pls helpppp
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:50   #222 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10
Member: 1013460
Status: Offline
Sonork: 12345
Thanks Meter: 0
benq siemens el71 master code

pls can any body help me with my benq siemens el71 master code, imie 358941004463090 pls help me
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
..:: Setool All Latast Models Flash Files [Only Here] ::.. nasirkhan007 SETool2 148 05-30-2017 13:51
All Other Phones Pinouts Request [Only Here] shahzaadbutt Various 36 10-07-2010 19:07
All BB5 Flash Files Post Only Here zahed1978 Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 149 03-01-2009 13:51
Re: All Nokia PM Files Request [Only Here] florim Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 3 12-01-2007 23:31

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:08.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.40290 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO