GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2005, 16:24   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
japunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: IN THE MATRIX
Age: 35
Posts: 1,607
Member: 87396
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 64
cx65==>cx70 how to


plz can someone tell me how to make the conversion???
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 17:07   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 109
Member: 107261
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Copy a FF from CX70 to CX65 and unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 19:01   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 39
Posts: 170
Member: 25693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Use x65 Flasher 1060, generate boot password and use "Advanced" > "Change phone model"
Afterwards you'll be able to update and map with CX70 Firmware and mappings
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 19:18   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CANDELA VAFFANCULO!!!!!
Posts: 59
Member: 114945
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiber
Use x65 Flasher 1060, generate boot password and use "Advanced" > "Change phone model"
Afterwards you'll be able to update and map with CX70 Firmware and mappings
so, you need to downgrade your cx65 to fw25, generate bootpassword, change phone model, update with cx70's firmware, make a ffsinit and a map? only?

please show me what's a map! i'd glad for this, please!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 11:01   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 23
Member: 111424
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
is the PTT and 3D will work?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:24   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 39
Posts: 170
Member: 25693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
PTT won't work for your provider until you map your mobile...
maps are provider dependent preferences you transmit via mapr65 or Acid mrp's map65.
the latest mappings for your softwareversion (the jounger the better ) can be found on http://allsiemens.com/flash/
map65 you'll find on http://www.gsmdev.de
So first of all
1. change phone model on your x65 with SWV <36
2. perform FFSInit for the desired phone model before you update (to avoid problems with your filesystem)
3. update with winswup update of the desired phone model (answer the "phone-model-change-dialog" with yes)
4. map your mobile with map65 by Acid[mrp] (write Standard map first and then write your provider's map to your phone)
5. if you want to change phone model in status-monitor do the following (*#06# > More: "Product")

Read your phone's flash with the following preferences (x65 flasher)
from 80000 size 20000 (128kb)
go to adress FD04 of your readed flashblock and reverse the folowing three bytes in order to get an firmwareaddress. For example you get 88 FD 09 (88 is address FD04). Reverse the bytes (always two digits): 09 FD 88 > this is the firmwareaddress where product is stored so we edit our read flashblock and rewrite it to the phone (cause 09 FD 88 is in our flashblock... otherwise you'll have to repeate read-process with new firmwareadresses and size)
so we go to 01 FD 88 of our Flashblock (09FD88 - 80000 = 01 FD 88) with our hexeditor.. some addresses before you'll find your Product (example CX65.1.0 or CX6V.4.0 or like that) so we change this to the desired phone model and flash the modified flashblock back to our phone (in our example from 80000 with size 20000... of course! If you are not sure, create a fullbackup before you write anything wrong to your phone!!)
Now *#06# > More > Product is changed, too
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 14:09   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PYCON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Italy
Posts: 509
Member: 26267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
What are the advantages of this conversion?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 21:44   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 39
Posts: 170
Member: 25693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Push and Talk (walkie talkie) function
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 16:50   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
japunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: IN THE MATRIX
Age: 35
Posts: 1,607
Member: 87396
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiber
PTT won't work for your provider until you map your mobile...
maps are provider dependent preferences you transmit via mapr65 or Acid mrp's map65.
the latest mappings for your softwareversion (the jounger the better ) can be found on http://allsiemens.com/flash/
map65 you'll find on http://www.gsmdev.de
So first of all
1. change phone model on your x65 with SWV <36
2. perform FFSInit for the desired phone model before you update (to avoid problems with your filesystem)
3. update with winswup update of the desired phone model (answer the "phone-model-change-dialog" with yes)
4. map your mobile with map65 by Acid[mrp] (write Standard map first and then write your provider's map to your phone)
5. if you want to change phone model in status-monitor do the following (*#06# > More: "Product")

Read your phone's flash with the following preferences (x65 flasher)
from 80000 size 20000 (128kb)
go to adress FD04 of your readed flashblock and reverse the folowing three bytes in order to get an firmwareaddress. For example you get 88 FD 09 (88 is address FD04). Reverse the bytes (always two digits): 09 FD 88 > this is the firmwareaddress where product is stored so we edit our read flashblock and rewrite it to the phone (cause 09 FD 88 is in our flashblock... otherwise you'll have to repeate read-process with new firmwareadresses and size)
so we go to 01 FD 88 of our Flashblock (09FD88 - 80000 = 01 FD 88) with our hexeditor.. some addresses before you'll find your Product (example CX65.1.0 or CX6V.4.0 or like that) so we change this to the desired phone model and flash the modified flashblock back to our phone (in our example from 80000 with size 20000... of course! If you are not sure, create a fullbackup before you write anything wrong to your phone!!)
Now *#06# > More > Product is changed, too
in english please

just kidding can you plz explain a little further especially the part of product change
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 17:15   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 39
Posts: 170
Member: 25693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Where are your problems? Don't know how or where to explain it more explicitly
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 10:23   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 61
Posts: 76
Member: 88588
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
hello need a little more help on converting my cx65 my sw version is 14 at the min has any1 got a good online russian web page translator many many thx
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 10:42   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Sigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Age: 35
Posts: 882
Member: 38980
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.84054
Thanks Meter: 124
and what about c70 to c65? is it also possible?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 16:33   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 39
Posts: 170
Member: 25693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_SiGma
and what about c70 to c65? is it also possible?
I don't think, that conversion from c70 to c65 is possible... except you have a softwareversion <36
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 16:53   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 61
Posts: 76
Member: 88588
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
cant see why u would to go from cx70 to a cx65 as i thought the reason from goin from cx65 to cx70 is just to get the ptt function ?????
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 17:09   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 39
Posts: 170
Member: 25693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
@tccat1
What is your Problem with my tut.. maybe i can help you with some details
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cx65 dead, how to reflash? ddhorn SIEM Service Tools 1 01-17-2006 20:28
dead cx65 after bad unlock how to repair shahzad.akram Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers 3 12-24-2004 12:58
cx65 HOW TO UNLOCK niki85 S-Gold Based Phones 4 11-03-2004 11:01
How to unlock siemens cx65 scientist S-Gold Based Phones 1 07-09-2004 13:19

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.19613 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO