GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > S-Gold Based Phones

S-Gold Based Phones This is the section for all S-Gold based phones like: C65,C72,C75,C81,CF75,CX65,CX70,CX75,M65,M75,ME75, S65,S68,S75,S81,S82,S88,SK65,SP65,SL65,SL75 All about Papua Utils and x65 Flashers you can get it from here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 06:41   #1 (permalink)

Member: 941253
Sonork: djkee
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Is my SL65 locked and few other general questions.

Hello everyone, i have been reading most of the time on this forum and i have learned alot for which i am very grateful to everyone.

I am still waiting on my USB cable to arrive so i can unlock my Siemens SL65 but i was wandering if its really locked.

It does not ask me for any pin or number to enter, it just says "Network Search" and it never finds network.

When i press the Info key i get "network access blocked locally".
I tried with my AT&T and with my Cingular sim card and both do the same.

Could anyone please tell me if my phone is locked ?

Do i need usb cable to transfer the viper application to the phone ?

Does anyone know how i can change the functions of the keys on the side of the phone ?

Thank you

P.S.
I already have a serial cable for siemens but it does not work for this siemens (it works on my siemens m56) so i ordered a usb cable.

Last edited by djkee; 01-11-2009 at 06:46.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:19   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 416908
Thanks Meter: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkee View Post
Hello everyone, i have been reading most of the time on this forum and i have learned alot for which i am very grateful to everyone.

I am still waiting on my USB cable to arrive so i can unlock my Siemens SL65 but i was wandering if its really locked.

It does not ask me for any pin or number to enter, it just says "Network Search" and it never finds network.

When i press the Info key i get "network access blocked locally".
I tried with my AT&T and with my Cingular sim card and both do the same.

Could anyone please tell me if my phone is locked ?

Do i need usb cable to transfer the viper application to the phone ?

Does anyone know how i can change the functions of the keys on the side of the phone ?

Thank you

P.S.
I already have a serial cable for siemens but it does not work for this siemens (it works on my siemens m56) so i ordered a usb cable.
...Siemens SL65 working on GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 freqvency. If you have AT&T or Cingular networks who working on 850 Mhz freqvency, your phone remain to the "Search Network" status (not find this network). Type the following code (without sim) to see if is locked or not: *#0606# and go to the seccond page. Normarly, if your phone is unlocked, the all restrictions appeair "Unbared".
If your serial cable working on M56, is possible to have one service cable. Post here exactly codes from the serial connector from your cable. If you ordered one USB cable you need to know:
-If you ordered DCA540 cable, this cable working only for the file transfer..
-If you ordered DCA510 cable, this working to data transfer and for service (flash/unlock) the all siemens E-Gold series. For service S-Gold series (included your phone type) you need to insert two resistors inside).
dagos