GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   WD2 & APE (Symbian Phones) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f348/)
-   -   ngage (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f348/ngage-144362/)

higherzman 06-09-2004 00:26

ngage

hi all
i've 2 quéstion
1st :
i've n-gage it work normally but when i try to enter to option ''phone'' and clique enter it return to main menu i've flashed it set ui defalut full factory etc... but the same. what i must do?

2nd :
i want to put a cracked games into the n-gage i've cracked games and billizard.sis so i must put the sis file into n-gage after that i can upload cracked games but with what soft can i do this?? , i've tryed opm last version n-gage pcsuite ''ngage cd'' mobimb1.8 etc... but always the same it not detect it i've the cable work 100% f/mbus with my unibox ''the white'' any suggestion??

thank's in advance.

Br

FATKiD 06-11-2004 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by higherzman
hi all
i've 2 quéstion
1st :
i've n-gage it work normally but when i try to enter to option ''phone'' and clique enter it return to main menu i've flashed it set ui defalut full factory etc... but the same. what i must do?

2nd :
i want to put a cracked games into the n-gage i've cracked games and billizard.sis so i must put the sis file into n-gage after that i can upload cracked games but with what soft can i do this?? , i've tryed opm last version n-gage pcsuite ''ngage cd'' mobimb1.8 etc... but always the same it not detect it i've the cable work 100% f/mbus with my unibox ''the white'' any suggestion??

thank's in advance.

Br

The :confused: ''phone'' :confused: option will return you to the main menu, Theres nothing wrong with your Ngage......

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

seanybiker 07-07-2004 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by higherzman
hi all
i've 2 quéstion

2nd :

thank's in advance.

Br

All you do is for the blizzard games, just plug the phone intot he pc using the standard cable. and open the phone on the pc. on mine it comes up as F: drive. then place the blz game in the main folder. and unplug the phone then go to the blizzard installer thats on the phone and open it. that will install the game for you.

for the other crqcked games. install on phone same way kinda. you want it to be eg: F:system/app/6ray . if when you go to put it on and a messege comes up saying this folder(system) exists on the drive already do you want to overwrite. just click yes. it woont do any damage to files already on the phone , but it will install the game for you.

eric2159 10-04-2004 04:52

maybe the game got problem???