GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2006, 13:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17324
Thanks Meter: 40
Cool The newest device for unlock!

Thunderstorm!
Thunderstorm Thunderstorm is the newest universal usb key, with special software and support a lot pf mobile brand: Philips, Samsung, LG, Haier, Motorola (Acer), Alcatel, Sendo, Sharp, Lobster, Nec, Panasonic! Now using one easy dongleYou can unlock,flash and repair a lot of phones. Also You will get the best updates and acces to full support section.
We are official distributor this product
More info: Click HERE
UST 2 PRO original + support!
UST 2 PRO original + support UST-Pro II (Universal Samsung Tool) with Cyberflex SmartCard Inside and with multi flashing function is the new and improved device which is faster, more reliable, more powerful and easy-to-use for users who wish to flash, unlock or repair their Samsung Phones. By using Smart Card it's strong protection against clooners and crackers so it's good investment. For full service and repair your Samsung phones, UST-Pro 2 is the solution.
We are official resseler this product
Martech Clip original + support!!
Martech Clip original + support! Martech Clip is first on the world standalone device for unlock, flash and repai all siemens phones with out using PC! Every options You can see on coulour LCD, and all flash files You can save at MMC card. Of cpurse every time You can connec clip to PC and use Clip like normal box.
NSDongle Box dla JAF Box!
NSDongle Box dla JAF Box NS-Dongle USB/Aggere Attack it's special USB dongle that protect special Agere software pack for support all Samusng phones. This is the only unlock tool in the market that unlock E31x phones. but not only new one - it's support all Samsugn phones as C200, C225, D100, D410, D415, D428, D710, E105, E300, E310, E315, E316, E317, E318, E320, E400, E600, E610, E710, E715, E720, E810, E850, I700, N700, P100, P400, P710, P720, P730, P735, P777, S100, S200, S300, S341i, S342i, V100, V200, V205, X105, X120, X400, X426, X427, X430, X450, X480, X610
NOTE: VALID JAF SERIAL NUMBER IS REQUIRED to purchase this product. Please include VALID JAF SERIAL NUMBER on checkout comment/note section or order will be rejected.
Cruiser SE original PRO2 + support!
Cruiser SE original PRO2 + support CRUISER is the first STANDALONE SOFTWARE for unlocking, changing language, changing customizations and repairing of new Sony Ericsson phones: K700i, K700c, K500i, K500c, K506c, K508i, K508c, F500i, S700i, S700c, S710a, Z1010i, Z1010c, V800, V802SE, J300, K300, Z800, K750, W800, K600, V600, new K700, new V800 and all old models, LG 3g, 8xxx series, Shrap, Siemens c62. Internet connection is required no more! Besides, CRUISER includes complete SE FIGHTER functionality. We are official ditributor this product
MT-Box Nokia Griffin box oryginał + support!
MT-Box Nokia Griffin box oryginał + support MT-Box for Nokia it's new product of GriffinTeam group for flashing and servicing Nokia phones. By using this tool you can flash 10 phones of different models at same time (just you need to have 10 MT-Box) at 1 PC. But not only this feature gives it's high place in Nokia service equipment - second one and most important it's speed. For flash BB5 you need only 2:27 min as example. Also it can flash phones with new UPP without gallery errors or signal lost. Each Mt-Box for Nokia has got Try&Buy feature that gives trial counters 10x15 min. For example if you buy Nokia MT box you have trial time 150minutes , unlock time for SE phones is 10 sec, 150minutes=9000 seconds = 900 unlocked SE phones , without any invested euro. But not only unlock - you can spend this time for flash or repair. Please just be careful since soft will stop at 15 min sesion end not depend on flash process !
J.A.F odeon original + support!
J.A.F odeon original + support J.A.F is the newest product for unlock, flash., change language/software for Nokia DCT3, DCT4, DCT-L WD2, BB5
(with flash 7710, 9500, 9300, 6620, 6630, 6680) and service Nokia mobile phones. Special metal houing, using USB port only working
on the higher speed. You don't need to use charger. Now it is the faster box on the market with update on-line.
Multi-box DELOK original + support!
Multi-box DELOK original + support New equipment in the market for professional work with mobile phones. It combines in itself the most necessary things for today. All that is so necessary in each service center. This is possibility to work as universal box, and in this case through USB what lets you work on high speed. This product combines clip in itself, this means it can work independently, without the help of computer, unlocking the phone in a few seconds. One more feature, and possibly the most important ability is presence of JTAG interface! Moreover the given product is completely updatable. Using internet you can always find out about the latest updates. For Our customers We have special gift! Every customer with box recive for FREE Siemens cfx65 unlocker!We are official resseler this product
Infinity-Box Pana original + support!
Infinity-Box Pana original + support Infinity-box is the best box at this moment for service Panasonic phone models. Using one button You can unlock or repair Your phone. Also You can rebuild IMEI, change language, software, set default settings or unlock all locks. Infinity-Box is using USB port, so You don't need to use external power. Transmission is via USB, that is why You can using max speed virtual com port. With box You will get special cables set, acces to support and update. Now You can unlock all version Panasonic X70, NEC e101, N342i, Philips 568, Siemens CFX65, Motorola Acer, VK, Alcatel E15x/16x/25x, >, Benq, FLY, Newgen, Toshiba, Hyundai!.We are official resseler this product
FuriousBox original + support!
FuriousBox original + support FuriosBox is new way for unlock the newest phone models. You have one Box,
and You can make unlock from phones: LG, SonyEricsson, Nec, Maxon, Benq, VK, Vitel, Siemens, Mitshubishi. . All
customers have full cables and persolan acces to support and free updates. If
You buy Furiosdongle You can be shure, that You can make all supported phones,
without limits, without risic... (Read more about this).
Payment: Bank T/T , Credit Card
Shipping: Low price for DHL
Best Regards
KORJAR
www.PolPhone.com
email: [email protected]