GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2002, 03:48   #1 (permalink)

Member: 13119
Thanks Meter: 0
Message re: price for EMMA2 for all FORUM Members

I receive continously ridiculous requests for the purchase of EMMA2, for the price of 250/500USD. This is an unreasonable price as it is impossible to purchase this software directly from Ericsson, whom sells this software exclusively to their dealers for over 500USD and whom are limited in purchasing only one software.
Many are and have been prepared to pay over 2000USD for non original programs or Box, (eg: the price for a DONGLE for NOKIA WINTESLA ia around 500USD) and the prices for these programs or Boxes have drastically been reduced and for various Box Eg: Griffin it is difficult to obtain the Logs for unlocking or Updates(maybe Christian is too busy to serve his clients).
It is more than a year that the new Ericsson Models have been released and no software exists, apart from EMMA2, that can FLASH these new telephones.I would like to remind you that a year ago everyone was selling or buying Boxes for Nokia DCT3, now we are selling and buying the Boxes for Nokia DCT4 and soon for these Boxes it will be possibile to purchase for nothing. Noone however has been able to CRACK EMMA2 and even though someone may eventually I don't think they will sell it cheaply,(someone has built a software to unlock new Ericsson, but they need the EMMA2 Smart Card)
I am one of the few who has access to this software, hwr its difficult for me too, but I CAN HAVE THEM
If you want access to the software from me remember my price is around 2000USD, I can consider a small discount for quantity purchased (this price can increase by 25% when it is difficult also for myself to find the software).
This is my price, I ask you not to make ridiculous requests or tell me that you are able to purchase from a friend for 700USD........IF THIS IS SO, BUY IT AND STOP BREAKING MY BALLS.!!
................HAVE A NICE DAY!!! Konrad .............
PS: A special Hello to my great friend Xav .............no life poster...........