GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > QUALCOMM Models (3G)

QUALCOMM Models (3G) SGH-Z105x, SGH-Z107x, Z110, Z130, Z140, Z300, Z320i, Z500, Z510, ZM60, ZV10, ZV30, ZX10.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 09:56   #151 (permalink)

Member: 1233788
Thanks Meter: 0
Angry F480 Conection, no Files tree on the phone section

Quote:
Originally Posted by elna-F480 View Post
I have followed all the step, from the phone except it does not show port on TkFileExplorer still not port just blank, PC Studio work fine with the phone, so if there is a issue the this part will not work either.

I know this is easy however without a port I am stuck, go nowhere fast.
I got this missing link part from another blog site, which is to got to control panel and modems then setup this part which would allow me to select a port.
Now I am connect however the next step should show the phone section file tree to select the Gams/Java/exe, however no tree shows up when I click on the plus only shows the phone connected.
How do I get this part now?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:16   #152 (permalink)

Member: 1237410
problem wid samsung s7330

i followed the instruction for F480 hoping it will also works for s7330,
when i connect the phone with 'mass storage mode', no options comes in PORT dropdown box.

whem i connected it in pc studio mode , PORT drop down box has the option -COM3.

but when i go to connect in the file menu. it gives a warning msg as- unable to open the specified port !!

please help me to install dictionary, games & other softwares(.jar) is samsung s7330...... plz guide me with minute step by step procedures!!

thanx!!
Old 03-30-2010, 06:38   #153 (permalink)

Member: 1270503
Thanks. It's working but can u tell me what is the operator code for Pre-configuration and what is it's function. After starting application there is a key bar in bottom, is there any way to hide this.
Old 03-31-2010, 19:54   #154 (permalink)

Member: 1274538
Does anyone have the answer to some of the previous questions? I've read the whole thread but I'm still stuck.

I installed TKFileExplorer and stuff.. But when I try to connect with my phone, the port option screen is empty (so no COMxx). It doesn't help if I put my phone in any other port, doesn't help if I restart my phone, and it still doesnt work when I first plug in my phone and then open the File Explorer. My phone settings are like the ones suggested in the previous pages.. Phone connection is PC Connection (I get asked once my phone connects with my computer)

Please help me, I'm desperate for some new games on my phone, I'm bored with it but still got 10 months to go..

(phone = Samsung F480)
Old 03-31-2010, 20:25   #155 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1153045
Sonork: 100.1638693
Thanks Meter: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Guitar View Post
Does anyone have the answer to some of the previous questions? I've read the whole thread but I'm still stuck.

I installed TKFileExplorer and stuff.. But when I try to connect with my phone, the port option screen is empty (so no COMxx). It doesn't help if I put my phone in any other port, doesn't help if I restart my phone, and it still doesnt work when I first plug in my phone and then open the File Explorer. My phone settings are like the ones suggested in the previous pages.. Phone connection is PC Connection (I get asked once my phone connects with my computer)

Please help me, I'm desperate for some new games on my phone, I'm bored with it but still got 10 months to go..

(phone = Samsung F480)
Hi

chek this notes out:
  1. make sure motherboard drivers are installed
  2. make sure Samsung CMDA driver (3G gumi series driver) are installed
  3. connect phone in PC Studio Mode
  4. make sure when TKExplorer runs, SAMSUNG pc Studio is run out and not works ( Go to Task Manager/Process and ther shouldn't be NSPAgent)
If still face this problem, Get your application or Games that you want install here and i make them in FFS and u upgrade phone and use files
Old 05-23-2012, 14:32   #156 (permalink)

Member: 1751094
i have samsung f480 i don`t understand what to do to install java apps can some one help me plz