GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UST Pro II (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f356/)
-   -   UST Pro 2 wont run with either Thunderstorm / Cruiser or any others installed (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f356/ust-pro-2-wont-run-either-thunderstorm-cruiser-any-others-installed-261095/)

fonetech 01-05-2006 23:21

UST Pro 2 wont run with either Thunderstorm / Cruiser or any others installed

I have just done a full reinstall of windows because UST Pro 2 would hit 12% then just shut down.

Now after doing a full re-install of Windows XP with SP2 I installed UST Pro 2 and it worked, unlocked an e350 great.

So on a seperate USB hub I installed Thunderstorm, Cruiser, Vygis Toolbox and Infinity, all of them work perfectly but UST Pro 2 closes down @ 12% again.

I have all the devices installed on a USB Hub away from UST Pro 2 so I can unplug the hub to use UST Pro 2 but it makes no difference, it wont go past 12%.

Now Vahid UST Pro 1 had the same problem with Fighter, all the above have sorted the problems with each other being installed, how come you havent ?

Is there a way around this problem ?

VsH-GsM 01-05-2006 23:28

Yes , because UST II uses newer version of E-Gate drivers than other E-Gate protected softwares,

We will release a new setup in few days which this prob will be fixed.

fonetech 01-05-2006 23:34

Thanks for the quick reply and explaination

khawar 01-06-2006 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by VsH-GsM
Yes , because UST II uses newer version of E-Gate drivers than other E-Gate protected softwares,
We will release a new setup in few days which this prob will be fixed.

How many days dear,you are saying ''few days'' ,from many days.
Please solve this problem at your earliest possible,as all the users are facing this problem.
For me it is working only on one pc ,out of five PCs i have. It is only working on Intel HT 2.8. On slower PCS ,it is not working,while all other smart card softwares(cruiser,usb smart,swap,vigis,infinity etc) are fine on all the PCs and i dont have any prblem with them,only UST has problems.
I have tried on one PIII,after uninstaling all other softwares ,but still it gave error.
In my opinion (which might be wrong) the problem is in the usb hub,embeded in the ust box.You should have made the box & dongle separately ,like others.

However i believe ,that you will solve this problem,INSH*****.

WE were doing all models with diff. free softwares and have bought ust 2 only to make our work easy & fast but..............................

WBR.
KHAWAR

fonetech 01-06-2006 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by khawar
How many days dear,you are saying ''few days'' ,from many days.
Please solve this problem at your earliest possible,as all the users are facing this problem.
For me it is working only on one pc ,out of five PCs i have. It is only working on Intel HT 2.8. On slower PCS ,it is not working,while all other smart card softwares(cruiser,usb smart,swap,vigis,infinity etc) are fine on all the PCs and i dont have any prblem with them,only UST has problems.
I have tried on one PIII,after uninstaling all other softwares ,but still it gave error.
In my opinion (which might be wrong) the problem is in the usb hub,embeded in the ust box.You should have made the box & dongle separately ,like others.
However i believe ,that you will solve this problem,INSH*****.
WE were doing all models with diff. free softwares and have bought ust 2 only to make our work easy & fast but..............................
WBR.
KHAWAR

maybe you should learn to use PC's, I have installed this fine on P3 533 system & Duron 1200 system, for christ sake its only just released, give them time to iron stuff out