GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   About New Forum Members.. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/about-new-forum-members-1945287/)

BesfortShalaTec 05-04-2015 18:52

About New Forum Members..

hello all ,

How many times i check alcatel unlock code request I see new members of same month with 1 or 2 post asking for unlock codes

i think we should do something about this ! most of them are Russian.
I do not have something wrong with Russian but, common we all have shops or web so if we unlock normal peoples phones for free than what we get it ?
that section "F88" should be only for gsm peoples it request a code to unlock customer phone ! .

I Need your personal ideas. or thoughts

Again I do not want to insult anyone ! and gsmforum does not mind this cause maybe it is on it favor cause more users and more traffic.

All the Best ,,, BesfortShalaTech

blacky199 05-05-2015 14:40

checked that section and u give the free codes to new member join date within one month or total post 1 or 2

i think need to stop like this service it will kill market

as most of the customer 1st try by own to solve problem and if they look this like service that easily can get free with in join date then which people ready to pay for it

THE CLASH 05-05-2015 19:29

The majority of new members, sole purpose when joining is to ask for a code...

its always been the case....

Nishith 05-07-2015 12:58

They are asking for Codes , Because We are giving them!!

We can't stop people from asking the codes , but we should avoid giving them the code.
[Check the User Join Date Before making Reply] ,

Also if they are not getting code from 1 forum , they will find another way to get the code , who don't like free things ??

These kind of 1/2 Free Unlock Code can't ruin any one's business nor will make some one rich.

BesfortShalaTec 05-07-2015 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacky199 (Post 11031136)
checked that section and u give the free codes to new member join date within one month or total post 1 or 2

i think need to stop like this service it will kill market

as most of the customer 1st try by own to solve problem and if they look this like service that easily can get free with in join date then which people ready to pay for it

at 1st I did not want to give it ., but when people asking please ! you know that feel a good heart people will give it as much he can !

i think it should get locked that section ! like MainSale Section which is post locked.
maybe ! that f88 also should get somehow to get locked or filtering ..

blacky199 05-07-2015 13:38

yes it will not kill any one market by giving single unlock code but if all forum followed this giving free unlock code's to new join's in multiple brand one day market will get killed

and no one new user's who ask code with in join date or post count 1 will not continue to follow this forum just internet time passer who searching free think's

but i did not ask to stop giving free code's to good member's

give code's who have above 3 months join date and good forum post

BesfortShalaTec 05-07-2015 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacky199 (Post 11035532)
yes it will not kill any one market by giving single unlock code but if all forum followed this giving free unlock code's to new join's in multiple brand one day market will get killed

and no one new user's who ask code with in join date or post count 1 will not continue to follow this forum just internet time passer who searching free think's

but i did not ask to stop giving free code's to good member's

this is my Idea too ! , check this picture

blacky199 05-07-2015 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BesfortShalaTec (Post 11035631)

this is my Idea too ! , check this picture

dear admin's and fellow member's who helping to other's in unlock code's please check the above picture forum really need to allow new members to post code request

change the rules on Unlocking Codes & log files Requests section to see and post request

THE CLASH 05-08-2015 17:34

What is this Forum...???...

I will tell you What.. its gsm related....

if anywhere you are going to get a phone unlocking Code, then The GREATEST gsm forum is the place...

live with it...

blacky199 05-08-2015 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE CLASH (Post 11037870)

if anywhere you are going to get a phone unlocking Code, then The GREATEST gsm forum is the place...

live with it...

Yes it's the greatest forum on gsm world my entire knowledge on mobile repairing gained from this forum but why don't forum just think on this section to change little rule's (don't take it as i offence the forum rule's i am just try to show my think that's all)

good to get reply from you i don't want to stop this service either i just need to make some important rule's to access new members only

BesfortShalaTec 05-08-2015 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE CLASH (Post 11037870)

live with it...

As i thought. this idea of mine and blacky199 never can be done ! cause this forum is public and is on this site interest to gain new users and more traffic in website.

and for Unlockers is bad cause we can profit more ! maybe not directly but somehow yes.

so close this or delete this topic and let the time do it self