GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   Be alert all unlockers and specially indian unlockers (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/alert-all-unlockers-specially-indian-unlockers-1794440/)

unlock2online 03-25-2014 09:22

Be alert all unlockers and specially indian unlockers

read this
Gang tampering with IMEI numbers busted - ??????! ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? - Amar Ujala

dont change any imei numbers for any handsets.

and Admin's please remover all threads like
"how to change imei"
"imei writing tool" ect threads

and all unlockers are invited here to share their idea abt this problem
bcoz now police here has announced unlocking as hacking too

regards

syed.n 03-28-2014 08:22

yes this is true..here in mumbai...manish market. and in city centre mumbai central..all software shoftware shops are closed..
regards!

sandeep928 03-28-2014 15:45

This is true that imei changing has created huge problem in mumbai. Police had raid some software selling shop & also some shops which changes original imei.

rajkilotra 03-29-2014 08:03

bro donot close shop,just co-operate with police ,,,,,if we donot change any IMEI ..then police wil not do any thing ..just work with white -hand.......how much we gain with imei is equal to our respect ...so think ..there is alot of another source by which we get income

psa47 03-29-2014 09:57

changig imie is illegal, just repair the original i think it is legal to do so

unlock2online 03-29-2014 10:46

Need is to stop imei changing services.other all services are leagel.

unlock2online 03-29-2014 13:05

come on....make a all india forum/union to talk and get ur rights

saifuuu7 04-02-2014 08:40

now in mumbai if u even not changing imei police are arresting you for keeping boxes like z3x spt miracle ..!! is it right ?? they are asking do u have license for flashing phones ??
does we need a license for flashing phones???

-gayang- 04-02-2014 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by saifuuu7 (Post 10208916)
now in mumbai if u even not changing imei police are arresting you for keeping boxes like z3x spt miracle ..!! is it right ?? they are asking do u have license for flashing phones ??
does we need a license for flashing phones???

If the authority is seeking for license in mobile flashing services,

then they must provide license like driver's license.

Changing original IMEI is illegal by law, but what if the phone have bad IMIE (cant connect to network) especially chines base phone. how to avail IMEI to change the bad IMEI.

saifuuu7 04-02-2014 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlock2online (Post 10209017)
Imei change is ileagel
software repair in leagel
and who will provide you licence for software repairing?

thats my question ..!! who will provide us license?? if still u r not doing any illegal work like changing imei still they are aressting u without any reason asking for license saying u don't have athority for flashing fone even flashing phone is illegal they are saying like that..!!!
wht to do my frnds ???

sandeep928 04-02-2014 10:37

I think all mobile shops should come together & should do something. Otherewise its not possible to work here in mumbai.

sahil2000ind 04-02-2014 10:46

TO ALL MOBILE UNLOCKER IN INDIA

WE ALL SHOULD MAKE MOBILE HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REPAIR UNION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CITIES.

AS FAR AS HERE WHERE I LIVE WE WE ARE GOING TO ALL SHOPKEEPERS AND REQUEST THEM TO BECOME MEMBER OF OUR MOBILE REPAIRING UNION.

TILL THEN WE HAVE STOP HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REPAIR WORK HERE IN BHOPAL.

WBR
sahil2000ind

Riteshgpt60 04-02-2014 10:55

Yes, we need to form a Union, and The Union will provide the licence,to all the member of the Union.
Everyone who have licence or certificate can run his office efficiently.

RICKY great 04-02-2014 11:10

Can someone tell me what kind of licence we need or anyone have inquired with the law that what are the laid laws can be and yes imei changing is illegal but what abt keeping software box and flashing even some says that its illegal and neither we have any document for purchased software box so pls guide if anyone have wentthrough this

mohit_kripalu01 04-02-2014 13:03

yes we need to make our Union