GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2020, 09:24   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1492440
Sonork: 134444
Thanks Meter: 0
The First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Phone

https://minepi.com/AATGAvijit
Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to Pi's official FAQ!

Disclaimer: Pi is NOT free money.
Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members. Read more ...

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. Read more ...

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?
Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. Read more ...

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn. Read more ...

Do I need to leave the app open to mine? Does the app drain my battery or data?
You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app and you will continue to mine Pi. Read more ...

Why do earlier members mine at a higher rate?
Earlier members mine at a higher rate to reward contributions to the network when they are most needed. Read more ...

What is the Ambassador role? How does the earning team work?
As an Ambassador, you earn up to a 25% bonus on your base mining rate for each person you invite to the network. Read more ...

What is the Contributor role? How do I become a contributor?
Becoming a Contributor allows you to earn more Pi by building a security circle of 3-5 trusted members. Read more ...

What are security circles?
Security circles are groups of 3-5 trusted people built by each of Pi’s members. Security circles secure the currency by building a global trust graph that prevents bad actors from executing fraudulent transactions. Read more ...

What is the value of Pi?
Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro etc. similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network. Read more ...

Can I withdraw my Pi? What is the timeline for withdrawals?
No, you cannot withdraw Pi yet. You will be able to withdraw Pi or exchange Pi for other currencies in Phase 3 of the project when Pi transitions to a fully decentralized blockchain. Read more ...

When will Pi be worth something? When can I turn Pi into “real” money?
Pi’s holders will be able to turn Pi into “real” money when they either purchase goods and services on Pi’s marketplace or exchange Pi for fiat currency. Read more ...

Can I mine from more than one device? How does the network prevent fake accounts, bots, etc. from earning Pi?
No, you cannot mine from more than one device. The network has a strict rule of one account per person. Pi uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure Pi is not mined by fake accounts. Read more ...

Is this app a wallet? Will we hold our own private / public keys? And can we use an external wallet to hold our Pi in the future?
Yes, your phones will serve as a cryptocurrency wallet that will be linked to your current accounts (number / Facebook). Read more ...
Old 12-06-2020, 06:06   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1492440
Sonork: 134444
Pi coin's is future digital currency worldwide

Pi Network (PI) Mining Step by Step Guide
How to mine PI? Follow the steps below and get your coins.

Step 1. Download Pi Network app here.

Pi Network Mining
Step 2. Sign up with Facebook or phone number.

Pi Network Mining
Step 3. Set up your password

Pi Network Mining
Step 4. Fill in your profile details. Make sure you provide your real name. Then continue with the country and phone number.

Pi Network Mining
Step 5. Enter the invitation code(AATGAvijit). There are two ways where to find it:
follow this link https://minepi.com/AATGAvijit and use my username (AATGAvijit) as your invitation code.
Ask your friend who uses Pi Network to share his code(AATGAvijit) with you
Google it
Pi Network Mining
Step 6. Congratulations, you have just signed up. Then tap the lightning icon on the right.

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network.

Pi Network Start earning cryptocurrency today with our free, energy-light mobile app.

Pi Network (PI) Mining Step by Step Guide

Pi network white paper

Pi Network Mining Airdrop – Earn PI Coins Daily Free

Pi coin's is future digital currency worldwide
Old 12-29-2020, 21:07   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2767059
Thanks Meter: 1
how are we sure that this is not a scam?
Old 12-29-2020, 21:07   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2767059
Thanks Meter: 1
how are we sure that this is not a scam?
Old 01-08-2021, 11:44   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2972023
Thanks Meter: 2
It's a wonderful mining app. I have been using it for more than one and a half years.
Old 08-30-2021, 03:04   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2994098
Sonork: 100.1684991
Does it harm the phone's processor?
Old 09-24-2021, 01:02   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2996181
Hmmmm this sounds kind of sketchy
Old 09-27-2021, 23:14   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2994098
Sonork: 100.1684991
This is really interesting. I am sure that the future belongs to cryptocurrency and I would like to have some kind of savings in the cryptocurrency. But I'm not sure that it's worth investing in any crypto coin now, because if you carefully study the opinion of experts, in posts like this one , for example, it will be noticeable that the immediate prospects for crypto trading aren't unambiguous and if you can't predict the term of your investment, then risking money isn't worth it.
Old 10-14-2021, 23:24   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2992477
sounds a bit like a scam to me. maybe i am wrong though...