GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   is it proffesional gsmhosting to be on facebook (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/proffesional-gsmhosting-facebook-1011210/)

obama2 05-29-2010 10:44

is it proffesional gsmhosting to be on facebook

Hi is it proffesional gsmhosting to appear on facebook to me its weird . facebook is like an amateur community who skipped computer lessons sharing photos but serious guys,techniciasns oh oh so fake

didin yulian 05-29-2010 10:47

N0 say g0 t0 hell t0 face b00k

kcgckc2002 05-29-2010 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by obama2 (Post 5899259)
Hi is it proffesional gsmhosting to appear on facebook to me its weird . facebook is like an amateur community who skipped computer lessons sharing photos but serious guys,techniciasns oh oh so fake

for additional fun...

AboAli 05-29-2010 11:09

1 Attachment(s)
do you know cnn.com , did you ask your self why cnn.com added Facebook to their Pages !?

kcgckc2002 05-29-2010 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by didin yulian (Post 5899271)
N0 say g0 t0 hell t0 face b00k

if someone uploaded insulting things in face_book, its not face_book fault.

if a citizen of a country committed wrong, its not the country's fault. it is wrong to say go to h_ell to that country;)

for example, here in my country, there are extremist group here, they fight in the name of religion....
- they always do kidnap for ransom
- they rape women
- they cut the head & P-enis of soldiers
- they are fond of cutting heads
- they BURN villages
- etc

in spite of these, i do not say go to h_ell to all the people where this *******s belong... because that is WRONG.

hating the 99% when it was the 1% fault is UNJUST;)

peace

khalidjan 05-29-2010 11:58

or, if some insult one of the moderator or admin,,,,then the forum admin or moderator is deleting his post and also banned from forum .....

i say why if some one uploading insulting thing in facebook, why the facebook team didn't delete that or why did not block his account..???

here it is the fault of facebook and facebook team....

example: if some one uploading insulting thing in forum this forum...the admin and moderator should to be deleted the post or banned him....if not delete the post or not to banned him then it is the fault of forum and forum team (admin and moderator).

hope to be understand...

Raskal 05-29-2010 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalidjan (Post 5899593)

or, if some insult one of the moderator or admin,,,,then the forum admin or moderator is deleting his post and also banned from forum .....

becuase moderator don't accept people post thinks about admins or moderators itselfs, in their mind this is a violation of forum rules

Quote:

i say why if some one uploading insulting thing in facebook, why the facebook team didn't delete that or why did not block his account..???

here it is the fault of facebook and facebook team....

yes but if the victim is not any admin or mod, they won't delete it, because any trouble create trafiic and this traffic is what admins and mods need to earn money from facebook. More traffic, more income from advertisment...

Quote:

example: if some one uploading insulting thing in forum this forum...the admin and moderator should to be deleted the post or banned him....if not delete the post or not to banned him then it is the fault of forum and forum team (admin and moderator).

hope to be understand...

they will not ban you in gsmhosting for this, only in case you really ask them to ban you

:)) in gsmhosting it is little bit more h4rdcore than in any other forums, zfrank, winner and abo ali feel strong like CNN and Mafia toghether , they are the 3 UNINVICIBLES :D

ahmad yousif 05-29-2010 17:30

raskal open fire on hosting
raskal likes challenge
raskal (hide me if u can)

AboAli 05-30-2010 09:50

hey lovely Raskal
you know.. my hobby was to fight with corrupted people in gsm lik you..
but as long you went out of this business I have no interest to fight here with you baby..

see you in countryside of Romania :)

Indus 05-30-2010 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by AboAli (Post 5902733)
hey lovely Raskal
but as long you went out of this business I have no interest to fight here with you baby..

but there are too many crupted ppls left yet.
so u can enjoy ur hobby if u want ;)

Br

zulea 05-30-2010 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by AboAli (Post 5902733)
hey lovely Raskal
but as long you went out of this business I have no interest to fight here with you ****..

Hehe, when, when he comes in Romania? Do you have more info?

Best regards,
Zulea

zulea 05-30-2010 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 5901003)

:)) in gsmhosting it is little bit more h4rdcore than in any other forums, zfrank, winner and abo ali feel strong like CNN and Mafia toghether , they are the 3 UNINVICIBLES :D

Your time will come, no worry. I am still hunting you, using ALL MY RESOURCES. And I still have some good resources, including "Mafia" - just ask your friend Kashi Mori for small evidence, I could come EVERYWHERE. Soon will be in China or Germany, no worry. About "CNN", soon you should ask for some Romania local newspapers, very interesting info about a romanian programmer and his family.
Just small advice:
TRY TO NOT DRINK/SMOKE WHEN YOU DRIVE !!!

No regards,
Zulea

UHK 05-31-2010 00:04

Smoking is ok if no ganja involve

mrfixit 05-31-2010 00:09

dont waste ur time, do something good instead

JAVA Good 06-03-2010 19:02

I don't know all history between all peopel of this forum, but it's stange, the maximum of price for go from a point at a verry far point is about 30 hour of plane for about maybe 1200 USD, so if they have probleme between some one and other one, I think he have this money for go and kill or speak or some think like that,

OR

maybe it's just publicity,

have a nice for all,

Best Regards,
JAVA Good.