GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2014, 08:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1909271
Thanks Meter: 0
Question how to use paypal? need help

I want to make payment to unlock iphones I have heared that if you are not satisfied with the delivered products paypal can reverse the transaction. Need information on it. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-16-2014, 19:13   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2258740
Google paypal chargeback, you can charge back, but it is a klengthy process hat is taken very seriously.
Old 09-16-2014, 19:52   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2041955
Sonork: 1654396
Thanks Meter: 9
Here's the link explaining the process: http://sh.st/yeP6g

Please do not try to scam any seller here charging back transactions, use only if you have been scammed. All sellers here work hard and sometimes get scammed from a bunch of muda****ers that deserve to die!
Old 09-21-2014, 23:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonumgg View Post
I want to make payment to unlock iphones I have heared that if you are not satisfied with the delivered products paypal can reverse the transaction. Need information on it. Thanks in advance.
if u open dispute in case of virtual items like unlock code or service, paypal mostly move the case in favor of the seller if he delivers the code.

if u want take my suggestion, just visit the main sales section of this forum and ull find a lot of trust worthy seller who will not run away with ur amount for sure

also as per this forum rules, if any seller scam u, he will be banned from this forum and will be listed as cheater as well. keep this in mind that same rule apply to buyers also.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:16   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1965126
Thanks Meter: 4
hi bro i have a query please help if you can, example if i sell unlock to someone and he gets his unlock and then later on he starts paypal dispute then will he win or will i win. because i see a lot of posts on forum and i see some good unlock suppliers say paypal chargeback cheater and bla bla. so it means if the phone is unlocked and if my customer files paypal dispute then paypal always give money to my customer. i have not had this experience and i do not want to have it. can you please tell me that what is better way. So i prepare myself because i sell icloud remove service and carrier unlock service via my facebook page. So I deal with complete random people So can you please tell me that what is better way of doing business for me please?
Old 10-14-2014, 08:27   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajasha98 View Post
hi bro i have a query please help if you can, example if i sell unlock to someone and he gets his unlock and then later on he starts paypal dispute then will he win or will i win. because i see a lot of posts on forum and i see some good unlock suppliers say paypal chargeback cheater and bla bla. so it means if the phone is unlocked and if my customer files paypal dispute then paypal always give money to my customer. i have not had this experience and i do not want to have it. can you please tell me that what is better way. So i prepare myself because i sell icloud remove service and carrier unlock service via my facebook page. So I deal with complete random people So can you please tell me that what is better way of doing business for me please?
Hello,
in cases of virtual services mostly paypal take buy'er side. because there's no delivery document. but u'll always be given chance to provide evidence that you have provided the service accurately. sometimes if they are convinced they take sellers side. it depends.. i think u need to have business account with proper documentation that you are selling virtual items.

best way to accept paypal payments in these services are to take as masspay or gift pay. not 100% secure but still better then regular payment
The Following User Says Thank You to string_master For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2014, 11:45   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1087706
Sonork: 100.1619747
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by string_master View Post
if u open dispute in case of virtual items like unlock code or service, paypal mostly move the case in favor of the seller if he delivers the code.

if u want take my suggestion, just visit the main sales section of this forum and ull find a lot of trust worthy seller who will not run away with ur amount for sure

also as per this forum rules, if any seller scam u, he will be banned from this forum and will be listed as cheater as well. keep this in mind that same rule apply to buyers also.

Yes Thats true....

Off Topic:

if U have more imei there u can Also Contact me

Or Visit to the Main sales Sections...
Old 10-14-2014, 12:08   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1965126
about paypal chargeback

Hi bro first of all a big thank you for the reply and for spending your time to read my post. So do you know how these big unlock companies like Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking and fastgsm.com work? Do they not get scammed? because they sell unlocks via paypal on daily basis. Because i was thinking to get a website or may be get it designed by some company and then deal with end users. at the moment i have facebook page and i sell there and people trust me and buy from me. Till now I have not had a scammer, I was a bit scared because i see how the big suppliers in this forum write about paypal chargeback cheater and bla bla. So i was scared to get a website and start dealing with end users on big scale. So that is why i wanted to clear this doubt and make sure how to save my self from the scammers before i land my website on the internet. So what is your suggestion on it? So basically you mean if i got a website and a business account with paypal and i make sure that the customers agree to the terms and conditions and can provide evidence that service has been delivered, then it should be ok to go on the internet with the website and deal with end users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by string_master View Post
Hello,
in cases of virtual services mostly paypal take buy'er side. because there's no delivery document. but u'll always be given chance to provide evidence that you have provided the service accurately. sometimes if they are convinced they take sellers side. it depends.. i think u need to have business account with proper documentation that you are selling virtual items.

best way to accept paypal payments in these services are to take as masspay or gift pay. not 100% secure but still better then regular payment
Old 10-14-2014, 12:23   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

in every business there are chances to be scammed. and in a business like code supplier chances are even bigger. but for that reason don't let yourself stop doing business.
do like this, start accepting small payments in paypal and for big amounts always accept masspay or WU/moneygram/TT etc. im sure within couple of days ull know how things work in this business.
also, always keep an eye on the Market Feedback area. this will save you from being scammed and ull know tricks that scamers are using.

wish you all the best for your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajasha98 View Post
Hi bro first of all a big thank you for the reply and for spending your time to read my post. So do you know how these big unlock companies like Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking and fastgsm.com work? Do they not get scammed? because they sell unlocks via paypal on daily basis. Because i was thinking to get a website or may be get it designed by some company and then deal with end users. at the moment i have facebook page and i sell there and people trust me and buy from me. Till now I have not had a scammer, I was a bit scared because i see how the big suppliers in this forum write about paypal chargeback cheater and bla bla. So i was scared to get a website and start dealing with end users on big scale. So that is why i wanted to clear this doubt and make sure how to save my self from the scammers before i land my website on the internet. So what is your suggestion on it? So basically you mean if i got a website and a business account with paypal and i make sure that the customers agree to the terms and conditions and can provide evidence that service has been delivered, then it should be ok to go on the internet with the website and deal with end users?
The Following User Says Thank You to string_master For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 08:59   #10 (permalink)

Member: 2274510
Thanks Meter: 2
wow mrc master already tell everything , thanks bro
Old 11-22-2014, 05:16   #11 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2069027
Make sure you're Verified