GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 04:43   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 74097
Thanks Meter: 18
Thumbs up Travel Reservation Promos.Your One Stop Travel Packages.

Good news Domestic and International Travelers!
Free Service: Hotels, Resorts, and Flights Reservations and Bookings.

CORPORATE TRAVEL PROMO.
Need a place for company outings, group travel or for a big family vacation? Worry no more for we have the right promos for you! BOOK WITH US NOW!

Are planning to visit wonderful places in the Philippines like Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, etc. ?

Or you planned to go to Hongkong, Canada, Europe, USA, Thailand, etc.

Make your dream come true now!

This the one stop place for your Flights, Hotel and Resort Reservations.

We offer special promos for online reservations.
Avail our special discounts and promotions online now!

For reservations and Inquiries visit our website: www.travelsmart.net

Up to 40% discount on US and Asian Flights.

For Hotel and Resorts Reservation and Bookings in the Philippines Click HERE.

A B O U T T R A V E L S M A R T . N E T

Travelsmart.NET is an Online Travel Reservation System on Philippine hotels and resorts, Car Rentals, Domestic and International Flights. It also has hotel reservations on US, Europe and Canada and other Asian hotels.

Our FREE service provides you, our valued clients, with detailed information on our partner establishments, such as rates (with special discounts for Internet users), promos, facilities, and more. You are given special access to:

* Special tour packages to major Philippine destinations such as Boracay, Palawan, and other major destinations such as Puerto Galera, Batangas, Cebu, etc.
* Discounted room rates for hotels in the Philippines, US, Canada, Europe and other parts of Asia
* Hotel instant confirmation for Philippine Hotels
* Online reservation for Car Rentals and ******* Taxi
* International and Domestic Flight Schedules and Discounted Airfares
* Sea/Land Transfers
* Itinerary planning assistance for corporate accounts/groups.
* A collection of travel-related articles
* Philippine Travel Surveys
* Super saver Asian Tour Packages (Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore, etc)
* Philippine Mailing List
* Visa Assistance
* Passporting

Everyday travel dreams come true with the help of Travelsmart.NET. We strictly provide quality customer service and maintain affordable rates. We take you where you want to be.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:50   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2848946
Thanks Meter: 0
Traveling is my passion, I have already been to more than 20 countries and hope to visit 5 more this year. Of course, it's important to strengthen the immune system due to the pandemic. What to do? Personally, I keep a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and take supplementss. To improve my mental health I buy cbd products from here. That's all.
Old 09-08-2021, 10:25   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2790060
Thanks Meter: 2
Traveling is my hobby. It opens your mind, your eyes, and your taste buds.
My grandparents, for example, love to travel but always do so in groups with other old people. That would drive me insane.
As for me, I’m a not that typical traveler. Visited Chernobyl in August through legit chernobyl tours. The nuclear disaster that happened there killed thousands of people and displaced thousands more. One of the engineers is permanently buried under the reactor because they couldn’t recover his body. Dying of radiation poisoning is one of the worst deaths imaginable.