GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > SonyEricsson (USB-Smart)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 12:33   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 87244
Thanks Meter: 1
****Just a Question to Usb-Smart Team***

Dear usb-smart team

after u announced the great update for sonyericsson cid49 which coasts 49EUR I have just one question as a customer of ur products.

by making a comparison between usb-smart and setool2 for example we will find

1 - by summing the money I bought usb-smart dongle which I bought to use it as a sonyericsson tool and the 49 EUR for the new update it will cost me the same as setool2

2 - setool2 never asked for money when they anounce new updates

3 - setool2 updated cid49 before usb-smart with 15 days

4 - from where I can make sure that I will not be asked for money again when u anounce new comming updates ?
or u think it is better for now to purchase setool instead of updating usb-smart

5 - why didn't u anounced when I bought my usb-smart that we have to pay for comming updates ? I thought that I bought this usb-smart to be used as sonyericsson tool like other tools which the auther updates his customers with updates and modifications when it comes for free (support which doesn't mean only download area with some flash files )

my question is : Are you going to make your updates for new sonyericsson phones with new coast ?
and if so please anounce that now for me and other customers to make us feal that we are not sheated

Old 04-12-2006, 13:02   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,048
well brother i m not in team but ur ans is just simple and clear

usb-smart updation paid only in moto and samsung section bcoz its a diffrent phones..usb-smart neavr ask fo updation in alcatel and se..

like when exx series code reader launched they never ask for money..usb- smart cid 49 direct unlocking (sucsessfully) LOOK HERE

and paid updation only for new products not for old ones..

so i think u got ur ans ...

thnx

Br mr999

Old 04-12-2006, 13:16   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
@AmrGhaly

This CID49 update is FREE FOR ALL USB-SMART OWNERS
The message you quoted is from SALES ADVERTISMENT and this is for potential NEW CUSTOMERS.

So, if you already have USB-SMART (even from long time ago), you CAN USE THIS UPDATE WITHOUT NEED TO PAY ANYTHING MORE

Again I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANY MORE MONEY!

Old 04-12-2006, 13:40   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 87244
Thanks Meter: 1
thx Zulea

it was miss understand

some posts and SALES ADVERTISMENT not clrear enough

thanks Zulea for ur great treatment

br AmrGhaly

Last edited by AmrGhaly; 04-12-2006 at 14:02.

Old 04-12-2006, 21:01   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91102
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
@AmrGhaly

The message you quoted is from SALES ADVERTISMENT and this is for potential NEW CUSTOMERS.

So, if you already have USB-SMART (even from long time ago), you CAN USE THIS UPDATE WITHOUT NEED TO PAY ANYTHING MORE

well there isn't much to say apart from BRILLIANT SUPPORT
BR

Old 05-23-2006, 08:47   #6 (permalink)

Member: 64882
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
@AmrGhaly

My dear,
I 've usb Smart I want this owner 'll u give me so send

Closed Thread