GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Dongle Problems (USB-Smart)

Dongle Problems (USB-Smart) Dongle probelms and installation support

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2006, 08:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Japan
Age: 42
Posts: 913
Member: 150697
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
thank zulea! good luck to you!


Anyone who says USBSmart is a bad tool or has no support is really stupid. USBSmart had continuous updates during the entire year it was out (yes, less than 1 year).

Right now the SE, Nokia and Sharp unlocking business is bad for EVERYONE. Zulea may have come a point where there is nothing left for him to do. USBSmart was made to get back at Laser for cracking DIV. Now that setool has no future with standalone system, Zulea's USBSmart also has no future.

The newest sharps, sony ericssons and BB5 nokias are all not unlockable at the moment and nobody (at the moment) has any idea how to make a solution for these models (BB5 may be soon though). Cruiser is now just as dead as USBSmart and many other boxes are adding SE and Sharp support (just copying work that was done by Zulea and Laser over the years). Even Setool cannot unlock the new Sony Ericssons and as a result, there is just not enough business or chance for these tools to continue like this.

So, for now, IN MY OPINION, Zulea's choice is correct being the choice that suits his life. Zulea may be a brilliant engineer, but he isn't ***... and even if he didn't put his tool to "THE END", there aren't many updates that he alone can provide. So until these newer phones' security holes are found, this market will be bad; but when the holes ARE found or the loaders are released, then the market will pick up again.

So instead of coming into this section and flaming about how bad USBSmart is or saying goodbye in a sh!tty way, just remember that Zulea's great USBSmart tool was only $45 (USD/EURO) and that if you haven't made your money back yet, then you are a dummy.

Also, remember there is still support for USBSmart in the Twister dongle support.

Perhaps in the future, Zulea or someone he has worked with or trained will return and make another excellent tool.

Thank you Zulea.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:03   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Russia
Age: 42
Posts: 1,317
Member: 17711
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,858
I think, you are sick. Please visit your doctor ASAP.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:08   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
doberman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 50
Posts: 262
Member: 17745
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
yes he is sick - this is sure.
and what must do people who have their USB SMART 2-3 weeks ago ,a?
45EURO fo 2 weeks support - great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:17   #4 (permalink)
D9N
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Denmark
Age: 61
Posts: 52
Member: 35708
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
USB-SMART was great... but i dont think it was great to get a activation for Motorola just 10 days ago ... and now ... baaaaaaaaaaaah ... ZULEA you stinks...

D9N
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:23   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
krtko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Slovakia
Age: 46
Posts: 707
Member: 5155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbodian View Post
Anyone who says USBSmart is a bad tool or has no support is really stupid. USBSmart had continuous updates during the entire year it was out (yes, less than 1 year).

Right now the SE, Nokia and Sharp unlocking business is bad for EVERYONE. Zulea may have come a point where there is nothing left for him to do. USBSmart was made to get back at Laser for cracking DIV. Now that setool has no future with standalone system, Zulea's USBSmart also has no future.

The newest sharps, sony ericssons and BB5 nokias are all not unlockable at the moment and nobody (at the moment) has any idea how to make a solution for these models (BB5 may be soon though). Cruiser is now just as dead as USBSmart and many other boxes are adding SE and Sharp support (just copying work that was done by Zulea and Laser over the years). Even Setool cannot unlock the new Sony Ericssons and as a result, there is just not enough business or chance for these tools to continue like this.

So, for now, IN MY OPINION, Zulea's choice is correct being the choice that suits his life. Zulea may be a brilliant engineer, but he isn't ***... and even if he didn't put his tool to "THE END", there aren't many updates that he alone can provide. So until these newer phones' security holes are found, this market will be bad; but when the holes ARE found or the loaders are released, then the market will pick up again.

So instead of coming into this section and flaming about how bad USBSmart is or saying goodbye in a sh!tty way, just remember that Zulea's great USBSmart tool was only $45 (USD/EURO) and that if you haven't made your money back yet, then you are a dummy.

Also, remember there is still support for USBSmart in the Twister dongle support.

Perhaps in the future, Zulea or someone he has worked with or trained will return and make another excellent tool.

Thank you Zulea.
shut up newbie ... :P
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:26   #6 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
.:GSM International:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Age: 49
Posts: 4,783
Member: 8879
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
grow up you twats!

Sit and do the maths and work out exactly how many unlocks/flashes/imei changes you will need to do to get your money back, cos i bet its not alot!

Stop bitching and barking in here, and start earning your money back!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
krtko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Slovakia
Age: 46
Posts: 707
Member: 5155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
grow up you twats!

Sit and do the maths and work out exactly how many unlocks/flashes/imei changes you will need to do to get your money back, cos i bet its not alot!

Stop bitching and barking in here, and start earning your money back!

lol
this is not about that stupid few $$$ ... its just about same story again again again
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:48   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cymru
Age: 63
Posts: 38
Member: 52517
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Ah well another useless bit of hardware for the pile.......Thank *** I got mine cheap....LOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:49   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: newcastle
Age: 53
Posts: 46
Member: 79828
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
earned mine back
but i feel for these peeps who had theres a short while
we need a server set up to dl all files
or anyone who all files has to stick on disk's and start passing around (postage cost of course)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:49   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cymru
Age: 63
Posts: 38
Member: 52517
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
MMMM......try this again..... ***.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:54   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
doberman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 50
Posts: 262
Member: 17745
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
there is one solution- twister support dongle- 25 $ - for 6 months
there they have flash files for JAF, redbox, USB SAMRT and others
but why to pay for something that we have already payed
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:01   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Denmark
Age: 42
Posts: 1,399
Member: 146369
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 119
Can't agree more... I bought my USB smart for about 12 days ago... I haven't lost anything... In 12 days i earned my dongle in... So stop b!tching and start getting *******rs instead...

Im still glad for my dongle, why shoulden't i be?? It works perfectly if you know what you are doing...

wbr
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:42   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
david laborator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tanzania but U cant see me !!!
Posts: 887
Member: 228601
Status: Offline
Sonork: none
Thanks Meter: 56
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doberman View Post
there is one solution- twister support dongle- 25 $ - for 6 months
there they have flash files for JAF, redbox, USB SAMRT and others
but why to pay for something that we have already payed
if u have jaf you can dowloard usb smart flash file easy by support .phone tool .cn try ur best
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 13:23   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 171
Member: 213835
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
You are really sick.
Actually zulea doesn't not create any thing after DIV.
Only copy and paste.
He know he can't create any thing in his remainder life so he choose to left.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 14:59   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 378
Member: 192180
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
did not expect cheap smart usb to be the first to quit and loose the war.

it really put cruiser on its knees months ago.

and killed sonics a year ago.

too bad that cheap mass marketing strategy can not last that long.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greetings from City Phone! Good Luck to all users of the forum. phone_city Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 0 10-07-2009 12:40
Good Night and Good Luck [Blu-ray] ~ Robert John Burke, Patricia Clarkson, George Clo IPMART ipmart WebShop 0 10-07-2008 15:50
Good Luck USB-Smart Team ! Patrick SonyEricsson (USB-Smart) 23 09-05-2005 22:40

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.22230 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO