GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Wray´s Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2004, 11:11   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4839
Thanks Meter: 0
BIG PROBLEM IN 2 in 1 dongles

HI Mr wray,

I'm a reseller of wray 2 in 1dongle i have been suffering from this problem for a long time I tried to contact trondo , cause I bought the dongles from him, I have 6 dongle that works on evolver but on alcatel it only opens the software then no connection with phone I don't know what's the matter also I had 2 dongle of evolver that open the evolver sotware but can't connect with phone I gave these 2 dongle to trondo he told me that he will fix the problem but months elapsed and no solution.

Really I hope that u can fix this problem for me as soon as possible. so I can sell my stock and buy more, either I don't know what is going to happen.
Old 12-26-2004, 02:11   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24435
Thanks Meter: 4
i have wray dongle 4 in one and everithing goes nice!?!Work on win98se...
Old 12-26-2004, 21:59   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7363
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston
HI Mr wray,

I'm a reseller of wray 2 in 1dongle .
sorry i didn't found u as a reseller for mr wray http://www.wraymogg.ro/index-4.html
u're just a little buyer for a few quantity

i have been suffering from this problem for a long time I tried to contact trondo , cause I bought the dongles from him, I have 6 dongle that works on evolver but on alcatel it only opens the software then no connection with phone I don't know what's the matter also I had 2 dongle of evolver that open the evolver sotware but can't connect with phone I gave these 2 dongle to trondo he told me that he will fix the problem but months elapsed and no solution.

In next time try to contact me , that i can solve your biggest problem = 6 dungles

Mr wray solve for me more 5 dungles and has very famous support
sell your Vygis dungle , 3 smartclip and 4 or 5 cloned Griffin & a 5 unibox 60 cables from turkey " sorry from hong kong "
Old 01-15-2005, 12:07   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

big sorry to Mr Trondo

I forget to add that I tried to contact mr trondo only by phone and his phone was closed, but I didn't sent any email to him, but when I did he fixed the dongle for me and sent back to me cause he lost my adress and when I gave him back, his sent the dongle.

THANKS TRONDO U HAVE BEST SUPPORT, AND THANK U FOR HELPING ME ALONG MY BUSINESS.
Old 01-15-2005, 17:45   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I forget to add that I tried to contact mr trondo only by phone and his phone was closed, but I didn't sent any email to him, but when I did he fixed the dongle for me and sent back to me cause he lost my adress and when I gave him back, his sent the dongle.

THANKS TRONDO U HAVE BEST SUPPORT, AND THANK U FOR HELPING ME ALONG MY BUSINESS.
Finaly your problem has finish
ohh my ***
realy thanks to mr wray he solve to your reseler your biggest problem
here to post some solution , something no work
no write to us your life
Dear moderator`s please close or delete this stupid topic
Old 01-16-2005, 23:00   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I'm very happy that Mr ALI WALI finaly learned how to speak english, and that's why i'm not going to comment on his funny post, but I must tell him that masters will still forver masters. NO comment.
Old 01-17-2005, 18:49   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I'm very happy that Mr ALI WALI finaly learned how to speak english, and that's why i'm not going to comment on his funny post, but I must tell him that masters will still forver masters. NO comment.
i think when i didn't write english i didn't sell
let u speak and write , let me see what u can do with your perfect english
thanks to your comments masters will still forver masters. NO comment
that i'm master in tunisia not u , ya mister funny
hahahahahahahahaha