GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Wray´s Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2005, 18:49   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22553
Thanks Meter: 7
Thumbs up New!!!Client server software REMOTE for REPAIR/UPGRADE MODULE DONGLE ONLINE:

[glow=blue]Hello to all,

as i promised a week ago, the new client software remote for UPGRADE MODULE/REPAIR Wray's Dongle has been relased on the market.
Begining from today each user that utilises Wray's dongles and wishes to REPAIR or to make an UPGRADE to the new MODULES,
will be able to do that, ONLINE throught the new CLIENT SERVER SOFTWARE REMOTE vers. 4.0
So, it is no longer necessary to send the dongle to your reseller, because now you have the possibility to make an UPGRADE MODULE
or to REPAIR your USB WRAY's DONGLE ONLINE, by yourselft. To evote erorr server problems like: server busy, upgrade module failed,etc...
we have choosen that the server function between 18:00 am - 22.00 pm. (central european time).
In the followings i will present you a fully description how to use this service, and for other tasks and problems, please try
to use e-mail: [email protected][/glow]

[glow=blue]Features:[/glow]
[glow=red]Any customer of Wray's dongle can make an UPGRADE MODULE/REPAIR throught the new CLIENT SOFTWARE REMOTE. It is available in the official
web site: www.wraymogg.ro in the download area. Both the clients who need to make a REPAIR or simply to make an UPGRADE have to send
an E-mail to: [email protected] with the following details:
[/glow]

[glow=blue]1. SN(serial number dongle)
2. Dongle TYPE(this might be: L, L+E, L+E+O+V, L+E+O+V+Z).
3. The opperation needed: (UPGRADE MODULE or REPAIR DONGLE)
4. Reseller name
5. Contact e-mail
6. KEY FILE (the file generated by the Client server when it this is executed).[/glow]

[glow=red]Nota: L=lurker alcatel, E=evolver mitsubishi, O=siemens overload, V=vector samsung, Z=zealot philps[/glow]

[glow=red]This is an exemple for the users that need to REPAIR DONGLE:[/glow]
[glow=blue]1. SN = A1630CB6
2. L+E
3. REPAIR (tampered dongle)
4. Reseller: alfamobilteam
5. E-mai: [email protected]
6. A1630CB6.inf (fisierul atasat
[/glow]

[glow=red]This is an exemple for the users that need to UPGRADE MODULE DONGLE:[/glow]
[glow=blue]1. SN = A1630CB6
2. L+E
3. UPGRADE(from L+E to L+E+Z)
4. Reseller: alfamobilteam
5. E-mail: [email protected]
6. A1630CB6.inf (the attached file)
[/glow]

[glow=red]Here is what you have to do in case you want to REPAIR or UPGRADE MODULE DONGLE:[/glow]

1. Make download to client server remote from the official website: www.wraymogg.ro in the download area.
2. Run the Client software remote (this will generate a file as: A1630CB6.inf). THis file has to be attached together with all the informations
written above and has to be send to email: [email protected]
3. We receive the e-mail, we check the details if they are true, and after words, you will receive an e-mail with KEY FILES (for upgrade module or
repair dongle) and informations about the time when your dongle will be programmed.(usually not more than 24 hours).
[glow=red]ATENTION: If you have been programmed for the upgrade module or repair dongle the second day and you still haven't made
the operation on the server, the key you have received in your e-mail is no more available for you(this will expire).
[/glow]
That's for you have to send again an e-mail with the details and we will send you a new KEY FILE. So, be very ATENTIVE to the e-mail that nottifies
you about the time you are programmed for the upgrade module or for the repair dongle.As wise the user has to specify when he is available or
when he wishes to make the repair/upgrade module, ONLINE. As i have speciffied above,for the server not to be over congested, we have decided to
open the server between 18:00pm - 22.00pm (e.c.t)
4. After you have received the KEY FILE, you have to attach it to the same folder with the Client Software Server remote.
5. Run Client.exe and follow the instructions speciffied in the server.

[glow=blue]Here is screenshots about the informations i have presented to you above:[/glow]
[glow=red]1. Client software remote server:[/glow]
[glow=red]2. The file that has to be attached and send to : [email protected][/glow]
[glow=red]3. The file you receive for the UPGRADE MODULE or REPAIR DONGLE and that has to be put in to the same folder with the client server remote software[/glow]
[glow=red]4. How the final message from the server has to look like if the operation has been developped successfully.[/glow]

[glow=red]Please note:[/glow]
[glow=blue]For the client server remote software vers.4.0 you can make download from the official website: www.wraymogg.ro (download area) and for more tasks
please mail to: [email protected]
Soon , in the next week, login in download area with best's flash files, language packs, repair solutions for our product:
Alcatel phones, Mitsubshi phones, Siemenes phones X65 series, Samsung phones, Philips phones.[/glow]

[glow=red]The upgrade for the dongle isn't free,only repairing it doesn't cost you anything.if you wish to make an upgrade with certain modules,the prices are different if you want to attach more than one module.right here,below,you have a full description for the prices and the promotions here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=219527[/glow]

Regards!

Last edited by alfamobilTEAM; 07-21-2005 at 12:49.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:10   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 157470
Thanks Meter: 5
Thanks Irinel for this work
good team alfamobil
Br Dreambox
Old 07-21-2005, 11:59   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 6919
Thanks Meter: 12
How To Get User Login/pwd For The User Who Dont Have It.
Br
Old 07-21-2005, 12:10   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Infos about the download area,please read here carrefully:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=219527

Regards!
Old 07-21-2005, 21:07   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 108232
Thanks Meter: 21
realy good support for client
thx for this help alfamobilteam
Old 08-05-2005, 07:14   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 27859
Thanks Meter: 0
did.nt get the repair file

dear sir

i am an L+E user, since i buy the dongle i was unable to unlock some alcatel models like bf3,bf4,bg3, so when ask about this from wray you advice me to send the dongle and now i saw here that i can repair it through your server, as soon as i see this i sent the relevant details to you many times but still i did'nt get the repair file or any thing that i can repair my dongle, aslo i must mention here i am not blaming u cuz i dod't know whether u recieve those deatils or not,so please look at my matter an do the needful
i sent mails from these mail address

[email protected],[email protected]

thanks
razmi
Old 08-05-2005, 07:16   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 155820
Thanks Meter: 60
good support GooD.....Server...
Old 08-06-2005, 08:35   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

dhru

what is the good support u got from the server u see the post before ur one i am waiting more than a week with giving my details still i did'nt see any signals from this dongle authors
Old 08-06-2005, 08:40   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

dhru

what is the good support u got from the server u see the post before ur one i am waiting more than a week with giving my details still i did'nt see any signals from this dongle authors
Old 08-06-2005, 14:03   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by razmi
dear sir

i am an L+E user, since i buy the dongle i was unable to unlock some alcatel models like bf3,bf4,bg3, so when ask about this from wray you advice me to send the dongle and now i saw here that i can repair it through your server, as soon as i see this i sent the relevant details to you many times but still i did'nt get the repair file or any thing that i can repair my dongle, aslo i must mention here i am not blaming u cuz i dod't know whether u recieve those deatils or not,so please look at my matter an do the needful
i sent mails from these mail address

[email protected],[email protected]

thanks
razmi

Hello,

First of all, i want to make the following nottifies:

1. It can't be possibile to unlock only certain alcatel versions(meaning some of alcatel phones to be unlock others not to be).If it had worked
to be unlock with one version, that means that it should be possible to be unlocked with any other version. If you meet new version, the software
will show you that, and you must make update, or read full flash and send to : [email protected]
2. It is very important for me to know what kind of erorr you have received when making the unlock, or when you start the dongle.(make screenshot
and put it here).
3. The repair file (key file) are calculated for a certain day that it specified in the email send for you by [email protected]
If you get KEY FILE and you haven't use it in the day specified in the email, the KEY FILE is not more available and it has to be recalculated.
The KEY FILE can be used only in the day specified in the email. NOT BEFORE, NOT AFTER!!! The key file EXPIRES after the day it is calculated for,
and it canot be used anymore!!!
4. Begining with 28-th of July and untill the 11-th of august Wray's Team is in holiday.
5. Begining with 11-th August for any problems of support,login, server repair, upgrade etc.. please contact: [email protected]

Regards!
Old 08-06-2005, 14:32   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

dear alfamobileteam

it's better u reply for this, coz i buy this dongle from u irinel
thanks for replying atleast now, my dongle is not working with any othermodels than xg1 only xg1 is working, when i connect other models it goes up to 3% and it says communication error, i have tried with all the cables in the market also my cables are working with somany free softwares i download from the net, also once i told u about this prob u have advice me to send the dongle by dhl, but due to some customs prob i coud'nt send it to u so this is the situation, i'll send u onceagain my details and the relevant details u have mentioned here for a repair, pls do the needful as soon as ur holiday ends

thanks
enjoy your holiday
razmi
Old 08-06-2005, 15:02   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hello,
Well , when Irinel adviced you to send the dongle, the repair dongle was not available ONLINE. Now it is possibile to do the repair dongle thank to the last update (client remote repair software). All you have to do now is to wait untill 11-th august, and your problems will be solved.

Regards!
Old 08-06-2005, 16:22   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
Donate money to this user
i send money for update my dongle and i send Email but no replay
i sedn mopney to
Irinei
Marian Ioan
Old 08-06-2005, 16:27   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hello,
untill monday (08-th august) Irinel is in honey moon :-) Contact him after this date.

Regards!
Old 08-17-2005, 17:59   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3890
Hello, the client work fine, my dongle now work with update 5.4.

Thank