GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Hardware Equipments for GSM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f38/)
-   -   New Way To Measurement Without Oscilliscope And Other Hi-fi Equipment (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f38/new-way-measurement-without-oscilliscope-other-hi-fi-equipment-384149/)

yashtel 03-14-2007 14:50

New Way To Measurement Without Oscilliscope And Other Hi-fi Equipment

Changing The Way To Measure It Almost Changes The Way To Check The Component

Following There Will Be Guide How To Measure

aramhamat 03-14-2007 15:26

where is that guide which you are talking about

yashtel 03-15-2007 06:22

As We Measure By Taking Negative Probe To The Ground And Positive Probe To The Position Where We Have To Measure While In Voltage, But In Case Of Ohms (contunity Test Or Track Check) We Measure From The Receive Point To Target Point

Maximum Cases There Are Track Brocken Which We Don't Know The Source Point Even Many Track Are From Below The Ic Where Our Multimeter Probe Dosen't Reach

So My Solution Is That We Will Measure The Point By Taking The Positive Probe To The Ground And Negative Probe To The Target Point There Will Be A Value Shown In A Ohms Range We Must Note It From Good Set

taikuko 03-15-2007 08:17

you cannot make a good repair like this,except in open circuit or short circuit cases

diehard 03-15-2007 12:53

Yashtel, you are right about this. But usually it's better to use diode measuring function on multimeter, because you test ESD protection diodes inside some IC. This way it's possible to check many IC input/output connecion. data or address bus.. But still osciloscope is essential equipment. ;)

donex74 03-15-2007 13:33

how possible it is men? what about the Ic's that are detach from pcb can it be possible to trace whether the ic is good or not?

CPUKILLER 03-15-2007 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by yashtel (Post 2317528)
As We Measure By Taking Negative Probe To The Ground And Positive Probe To The Position Where We Have To Measure While In Voltage, But In Case Of Ohms (contunity Test Or Track Check) We Measure From The Receive Point To Target Point

Maximum Cases There Are Track Brocken Which We Don't Know The Source Point Even Many Track Are From Below The Ic Where Our Multimeter Probe Dosen't Reach

So My Solution Is That We Will Measure The Point By Taking The Positive Probe To The Ground And Negative Probe To The Target Point There Will Be A Value Shown In A Ohms Range We Must Note It From Good Set

100% correct using this method for the last 14 years--regards --cpukiller

Ionel 03-15-2007 15:38

Is ok this kind of checking , i use it and find broken traks in percent about 90% .

yashtel 03-16-2007 08:05

As In Sony Ericsson Sets There Are Many Problem Of No ***** Speech Generally On Older Set These Problem Are Due To Mic But In Newer Sets There Is One Special Interface Ic For Mic That Is Would Damage

But I Found That Generally That Ic Dosen't Damage And We Dont Need To Change 70%

It Is How That In A Mic Point There Are Two Connections When We Put The Positive Probe To A Ground And Negative Probe To The Mic Position Than We Found The Value Shown In A Ohms Range Approx. 900 Ohms And Another One Approx. 1400 Ohms In That Case I Usually Clean Very Nicely Mic Ic Than I Dried It Up And Finally I Put The Switch Oil (generaally Avaliavle In The Radio Tv Spares Shop) Over The Mic Ic That Can Go Below The Ic And Keep It For About Ten To Fif**** Minute The Switch Oil Can Remove The Rust From Below The Ic Then I Heat It Up The Switch Oil Burnt It Up And The Rust Come It Out From The Ic And Little Bit Of Short Between The Legs Of The Ic Usuallu Removes.

Now Time To Clean And Dried It Up And Test It 70% Success On This Proccess.

yashtel 03-16-2007 08:08

IN ABOVE LINES WRITTEN THAT WE WILL GET In A Mic Point There Are Two Connections When We Put The Positive Probe To A Ground And Negative Probe To The Mic Position Than We Found The Value Shown In A Ohms Range Approx. 900 Ohms And Another One Approx. 1400 Ohms IF NOT THAN IT MIGHT BE IC DAMAGE, BUT I TRY THE SAME ABOVE PROCCESS TO GET THE VALUE IT MIGHT BE OK

yashtel 03-16-2007 08:15

Whear As In Case Of Sonyericsson Keypad And Joy Stick Either The Joystick Is Damage Or Not Or Keypad Ic Is Damage.

According To The Formulae Every Connection Of Joystick And Keypad Valued In Ohms Range Approx. 745 Ohms.

When We Change The Keypad Ic Either It Is Correctly Fitted Or Not I Have To Check By Putting The Lcd Back Body And Battery And On The Set With Sim Check The Keypad And Joy Stick.

Sticky And Long Proccess.

If It Is Correctly Fitted Than Than Every Point Will Show Approx. 745 Ohms And We Pack It Confidently.

yashtel 03-16-2007 08:19

In Nokia Sets Every Connections Of Keypad Shows Approx. 600 Ohms By Putting Positive Probe One The Ground And Negative Probe One Every Connections Of The Keypad.

yashtel 03-16-2007 08:21

In Nokia Sets Mic Connecions Are Like Sony Ericsson One Is Approx. 900 Ohms And Another One Is Approx. 1400 Ohms If It Is Not There Than Some How The Track Is Open

Trion 03-25-2007 08:44

@yashtel,

Keep up the good work! These tips are useful to anyone who is into mobile phone repairs, and they work.

:)

Trion

syed.n 03-27-2007 19:23

this tips r very usefull to the memebers.
thks yash