GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Hardware Equipments for GSM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f38/)
-   -   universal box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f38/universal-box-166065/)

archil 10-16-2004 08:16

universal box

Hello!

Do you know any new universal box which can fit to many models
thanks in advance.

P.S. Or does anyone hear about the Alpha Black Box?

Raskal 10-16-2004 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by archil
Hello!

Do you know any new universal box which can fit to many models
thanks in advance.

P.S. Or does anyone hear about the Alpha Black Box?

The victory eagle from lante in china is one of the best universal boxes on the market. It has inside BIC43E08 (to be used with roemmi), have also DIVUSB inside for ericsson, usb communication to be used with P2K phones, alcatel interface, samsung interface (jig box inside), Alcatel interface, Sagem Code reader inside, Dejan flasher inside for DCT3, DCT4 flasher inside and much more.
Also a lot of "exotic" phone types are supported, like chinese local brands.

They do delivery some software with it, it is mostly free software from the net, but works with it.

The best is that this box has more than 120 different cables. I will post tomorow here a picture of the hardware, most of you will understand what it really can. I will a agree with most of you that the outlook is a little bit strange :) but we actulay care about the functionality.

It is just my opinion, since i have seen a lot of different universal boxes, in my eyes, for an advanced phone repairer, this tool is excellent.

I have seen that admis open a support section for UNI boxes, wich actualy no need support since this are universal interfaces only, with other words some of them have inside just a MAX232 or an FTDI chip or both. I will request the admins open also a "support" area for this Victory Eagle from lante.

B.R.,
Raskal

Raskal 10-17-2004 05:42

As promised here a picture of the universal box victory eagle

Raheeeeb 10-17-2004 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal
As promised here a picture of the universal box victory eagle

where we can buy this box
and detail of how many cables it contain ect ..

br.

archil 10-18-2004 07:20

And Also Prices Please

Thanks

leosedf 10-18-2004 11:31

Nice desing any urls?

[email protected] 10-18-2004 14:55

can anyone direct me to software for the uni box

i have the uni usb high speed service box but i need software
please help

Raskal 10-18-2004 15:58

Here more pictures from victory eagle universal box. Also i have to correct myself, i said few posts before there are 120 cables included, this was wrong, it has more than 140 cables included and also the big proffesional opener for 7650 phones as well.

It does also contains an big 200 pages user manual as well.

Have a look at the pics please. I can not post price info because this is not a sales section, but you can read more about it in www.victoryeagle.com

B.R.,
Raskal

BLIDA 10-18-2004 16:18

All Lante Product Are Crap And Bull**** Be Careful .
No One Will Answer You If You Get Problem .

dani146 10-18-2004 17:15

:D :D :D
@archil - contact me... have you heard about the simple VooDoo Box ?
Just mail me and I'll tell you more. If you buy a more complex box, you'll get
many complex errors... It is possible that some devices will crash one with
another so be carefull. Bilda knows something ;)

WBR,
Daniel M.

Raskal 10-18-2004 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLIDA
All Lante Product Are Crap And Bull**** Be Careful .
No One Will Answer You If You Get Problem .

Well like the name says, UNIVERSALBOX.

The ppl wich are buying universal boxes are buying this to have a interface wich do support many communication protocols in order to use many softwares wich are free on the net with this box. Also this boxes are good because the cables delivered. Universal boxes does not need ANY SUPPORT

B.R.,
Raskal

hekker 10-18-2004 17:42

where to buy cheapste universal box

Raskal 10-18-2004 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by afg_gsm
where to buy cheapste universal box

look around or search the forum you find many supplier wich are offiering cheap boxes, but cheap is not always good ;)

A good box is also Voodo Box from Dani146, this box is affordable in price and good for its price.

bestncheap 10-25-2004 16:43

how to use universal box????
like for ringtone...
like for LG?
btw why support section for universal box we can not post anything...

BR

BNC

BLIDA 10-25-2004 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal
Well like the name says, UNIVERSALBOX.

The ppl wich are buying universal boxes are buying this to have a interface wich do support many communication protocols in order to use many softwares wich are free on the net with this box. Also this boxes are good because the cables delivered. Universal boxes does not need ANY SUPPORT

B.R.,
Raskal

i know well what is universal box .
to people try to ask this crap of lante team to give output pinout of her box to build alone a newest cables that's not include on her **** you will see what i mean with my word.
be careful don't buy crap from them .