GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   SwS_SaG_BoX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f381/)
-   -   sws is dead (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f381/sws-dead-364391/)

GIGOLO 01-09-2007 07:09

sws is dead

please update your program soft....

david laborator 01-09-2007 07:23

we all tired of sws-sag now more than half year now no update from you .how can we handle our sag phones?

misel 01-09-2007 07:27

yea I think too..very long time nothing new for REDBOX and SWS-SAG box :(

humb11luis 01-09-2007 17:20

I AGREE at least some satisfacion to all customers we are not another target.
we deserve respect, a simple world is just what we want.
wait or don´t wait...
another solutions availble.for Sagem.

1taz 01-09-2007 21:29

they should let us know if redbox and sws is finished so we dont waist anymore time waiting for somthing that may not happen.:mad:

infogsm 01-09-2007 22:32

for sure they are preparing a new box and maybe old customers will have special prices on them !!!
don't forget that red-box was the best box on "free support" about 2 years !! so i think he deserve a new bigining like others!

br

ashvin 01-10-2007 06:40

@ sag box had only 1 1/2 year of support! where is the 3 years for sws-sag????? also, during the 1 1/2 year, they had **** support with bug in flashing and many unsupported hash. other sagem team work hard to support more hash, but swssag was only making money. Raise your hand pls those who kill my x5 with direct unlock !

talking about redbox: what is 3 year of support?
1. to have copied solution 3 to 4 month after other box have release the solution? did u ask your customer to come back 3 month later because u were sure redbox will update it for free???? judge for yourself; see the LG 3G module of redbox ! copied solution from Furious; but the question is ? why did u really need it when all other box (se,cruiser, vygis, furious, blazer etc..) had already implement it! what to do with such free update after 3 months? ask yourself.
Talk about alcatel VLE series; don't support new algo !; but worse !!: flashing have bug and kill phone. Now what will u do with a free update that will kill your cuistomer phone!
Talk about Benq series: during unlocking ox1b, menu problem will arise
Talk about Phillips: too many unsupported firmware + no flash in support ; so what to use flashing for ?????????????; i won't continue to disgrace this team ! yes samsung a 800 can be unlock with rebox hahahaha!

pls think well when u talk about 3 years of update! because its 3 years of update which was already updated in other box. so basically if u are a prof, u should already have solution before redbox. talking about free update; man who will buy an update which is late and buggy? sws have no choice but to give it for free ! think about it! oh; did i mentioned "box not connected" or may be " key not found"; guys i dont know what sws are up to; but unless they keep their promise to continue to support swssag box, i will not be very eager to buy their new box. good luck sws team !

denard 01-17-2007 20:32

no more update again. i get this fromaconfident of julvir. julvir is preparing a new tools. so nomore badconnection with that sws sag

Blacki 01-18-2007 10:34

yes!
no more julvir-box....

gabriel148 01-21-2007 15:24

nobody of the team answer the cuestion, nobary say "good by, no more suppor" no respect to the user.

never more buy a box to this team, this team are dead for me

::.imeimate.:: 01-21-2007 15:42

have u just found out its dead :D

GIGOLO 01-21-2007 16:12

REST IN PEACE..........bu bye my box

needi 01-21-2007 17:15

yes its dead and burried long time ago..:):)

Ibn'arabi 01-21-2007 17:23

...so we need a revolutionary box for sagem now ! a good box (without horrible test points) :p

Is there a future project, a hope ?

abdulwajid147 01-22-2007 16:29

Hope hope hope just hoping from SWS-SAG