GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriouS II (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f384/)
-   -   Got new Furious, What now...? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f384/got-new-furious-what-now-165749/)

GoGy 10-14-2004 15:40

Got new Furious, What now...?

Maybe this should be Sticky :)

So...

I just got my Furious and I don't have any access to support area, no programs, calculators,...

Where to get this Hdd32 drivers installer, activation clients, and all nedded?

Regards

FoneFixUk 10-14-2004 16:04

if you click on log in on the left handside of the website you will be prompted to log in or register. once you are registered log in and there is a file to download which is about 55mb i think, which will have all the files that you will need including the hasp drivers.

hope this helps.

regards

ian @ fonefix

GoGy 10-14-2004 16:14

Great but... I don't have LOG IN and dongle ID and other :D :)

FoneFixUk 10-14-2004 16:30

your dongle id will be on the hasp (thats where mine is anyway) and you will need to register to get a log in name and pass

GoGy 10-14-2004 16:58

How to read UK-XX number to know which user am I? A or B?

GoGy 10-14-2004 17:21

I tried to download some soft... and i got error

Erreur de téléchargement.

Pour télécharger les mise à jour du Furious Dongle vous devez être propriétaire du furious dongle.
Si vous êtes propriétaire du Furious Dongle merci de nous contactez pour mettre à jour votre compte et vous authoriser à télécharger les mise à jour

I dont speak French so I dont understand this.

Tinotenda 10-14-2004 17:31

get a valid user name and password from reseller and try again...:)

GoGy 10-14-2004 17:55

Steve is resseler and I am waiting for answer :)

Thanks

strangerboy 10-14-2004 17:57

The problem is that you have received a version C dongle, i have here also dongles for that serie, but till now no software in website to download, we must wait Steve puts Software for C dongles in website in order to use them....... i talked with him and he said he was going to put that in website today... let´s wait and see.... i also need it very urgent..

GoGy 10-14-2004 18:00

That is the main problem... it is a little urgent!

But i know that will not help if I say... I just hope that he will do all needed now...

;)

ghosthacker 10-14-2004 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoGy
I tried to download some soft... and i got error

Erreur de téléchargement.

Pour télécharger les mise à jour du Furious Dongle vous devez être propriétaire du furious dongle.
Si vous êtes propriétaire du Furious Dongle merci de nous contactez pour mettre à jour votre compte et vous authoriser à télécharger les mise à jour

I dont speak French so I dont understand this.

it mean you must conact furiousteam to give authorisation to download updates...

ghosthacker 10-14-2004 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by strangerboy
The problem is that you have received a version C dongle, i have here also dongles for that serie, but till now no software in website to download, we must wait Steve puts Software for C dongles in website in order to use them....... i talked with him and he said he was going to put that in website today... let´s wait and see.... i also need it very urgent..

i don't think ther's a section c:

section A: DONGLE ID =
UK-01 until UK-30 INCLUDE !
And all the other ID
section B: DONGLE ID = UK-31 until UK-xxxxxxx
Zone-FR-xxxxx

that's all so you can see the reference of your dongle and see is A or B?
good luck

NiceLys 10-14-2004 18:06

GoGy,
here it is ur message in english:

Error of downloading.
to download the updated soft of Furious Dongle u must be an owner of the furious dongle.
If you are an owner of Furious Dongle thanks to contact us to update your account et allow you to download the updated soft.

thx

GoGy 10-14-2004 18:19

I know that there are only A and B users but I don't know how to check my UK-xx number.

@NiceLys thanks a lot... i sent an email to Steve so we will see what I should do :)

All needed is to wait for Steve.

strangerboy 10-15-2004 03:48

already have version C dongle software ;) problem solved..