GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriouS II (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f384/)
-   -   Procedure of opearting Furious Box ? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f384/procedure-opearting-furious-box-227165/)

Sir_GsM 08-17-2005 06:34

Procedure of opearting Furious Box ?

Hi Guys ,

i've bought a new Furious Box. according to the tutorials i installed the software and activated it .

But now the problem is that i don't know the correct procedure of using my Furious Box :( on my 1st day i got a chance to unlock Lg B2050 so i try to unlock it using lg7050 data cable. when i click on unlock button my Furious software shows a small box Info "USING FTDI BASED INTERFACE ? " i clicked on yes n after that the blue line starts in the status bar n at the end the furious software shows "error" . i also tried my luck with a O2x1 but not works :( so friends please tell me the correct procedure of using Furious Box ? n also what's the meaning of "USING FTDI BASED INTERFACE ? "

Thanks n Regards

Sir_GsM

.:hack3r2k:. 08-17-2005 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_GsM
Hi Guys ,

i've bought a new Furious Box. according to the tutorials i installed the software and activated it .

But now the problem is that i don't know the correct procedure of using my Furious Box :( on my 1st day i got a chance to unlock Lg B2050 so i try to unlock it using lg7050 data cable. when i click on unlock button my Furious software shows a small box Info "USING FTDI BASED INTERFACE ? " i clicked on yes n after that the blue line starts in the status bar n at the end the furious software shows "error" . i also tried my luck with a O2x1 but not works :( so friends please tell me the correct procedure of using Furious Box ? n also what's the meaning of "USING FTDI BASED INTERFACE ? "

Thanks n Regards

Sir_GsM

You must click NO and press power on on phone. on FTDI u answer yes if u use Cruiser 4 in 1 cable or ftdi based box or serial emulator.

Br;)

Sir_GsM 08-19-2005 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:.
You must click NO and press power on on phone. on FTDI u answer yes if u use Cruiser 4 in 1 cable or ftdi based box or serial emulator.

Br;)

Hi Respected programmer :)

Thanks for the information . i tried this on Lg B2050 but when i click No and press power on and keep pressing the power button the Blue line starts and at the end my furious software shows "error" :confused: i also try to unlock it by selecting c2200 using 7050 data cable but no luck :(

so please guys ! help me .

i'll be so thankful.

Thanks n Regards

Sir_GsM

.:hack3r2k:. 08-19-2005 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_GsM
Hi Respected programmer :)

Thanks for the information . i tried this on Lg B2050 but when i click No and press power on and keep pressing the power button the Blue line starts and at the end my furious software shows "error" :confused: i also try to unlock it by selecting c2200 using 7050 data cable but no luck :(

so please guys ! help me .

i'll be so thankful.

Thanks n Regards

Sir_GsM

Check all cables included in box (serial and usb i reffer) and +5v enabled and be sure uselect proper port for communication.

Br;)

anduin 11-29-2005 10:22

LG7050 cable - both buttons out on box :)

cellrepairus 10-17-2006 12:00

is this cable the same as blazer cable A with adapter? i am having teh same problem when i tried to unlcok B2050?
the only LG cable that was inlcuded with my furious kit is 8110

:confused:

cellrepairus 10-17-2006 14:22

finally got it, i guess my xp machine needed a restart
LG 7050 cable
FTDI -check
battery in the phone
phone off
when prompted , click power button justa small click