GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > FuriouS II

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2005, 18:40   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44566
Thanks Meter: 7
Sgm Furious=waste Of Money

OR HOW ELSE WILL ONE EXPLAIN THIS PRODUCT WITH INFERIOR JIGS THAT BREAK EVERY NOW AND THEN, ITS UNDERSTANDABLE IF A PRODUCT IS NOT READY RATHER THAN HALF READY NOT EVEN THE FURIOUS TEAM CAN GIVE A TUTORIAL OF HOW IT WORKS . THE SW DOES NOT INDICATE WETHER BAD CONNECTION OR PHONE NOT FOUND IT JUST KEEPS ON READING.
THIS IS TOTAL FURIOUS FAILURE, IM DISSAPOINTED PERIOD.
Old 06-30-2005, 19:17   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
First is the cheapest thing and should see quality is superior from other stuff on market. You can try urself and u'll see. As regarding tutorial ? Why you need tutorial ? You want tutorials for 20 phones opening if u dont like it just return it and buy something of lower quality and much more expensive

Br
Old 06-30-2005, 19:55   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
I had only tried cracked furious software before I bought my furious sgm and although I agree the jigs are poor quality I was so impressed with the box and software I actually went and bought furious 2.
Sometimes some people will not accept that when things dont work at they want, it could be them and not the tools that are at fault.
Old 06-30-2005, 21:44   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i know what im talking abt i ve virtually all tools in the market and one of the very first to buy furious v1 i was happy and still but i insist the quality of the jigs is poor even compared to scrd 1 and i have no apology for it, wot eva is worth doing at all is worth doing well and i will advise anyone not to buy it not becos of the box nor the sw but the fuuccking low quality jigs and dont give me that cheapest buulll**** stuff
Old 06-30-2005, 21:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43823
Thanks Meter: 308
so maybe best way it's to write that only JIG's are baqd but not full product ? You can always buys JIGS seperatly with high quality and low pins (not chineeses one) that don't brake, give 100% connction withtou special fiting etc. and I think that all wiil be OK then
Old 06-30-2005, 21:58   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thanks multi at least u make beta sense than the team, can scrd jigs work with it?
Old 06-30-2005, 22:51   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,093
Im agree for 1 thing, SOME jigs are not good quality but we can not said all.
V55 for ex need to cut a little if not don't enter properly in phone. Also some customer reported me X6 and X2 have problem. I will do my best to make it better and new connectors are already in production. I assume 100% to change jigs to customer if they can not fix by them self only they will have to pay DHL charges about this. Also they are 2 JIGS on market. Black Jigs, and White Jigs, it seems that the Withe one working a lot better. Im here to listen what customer have to said but for sure software work great for unlock only. I know you want update, u want flash etc ... But this won't be ready for the moment as we are working hard on FuriouS BoX. Is simply if you look for CHEAP unlocker for sagem i advice you to buy FuriouS SGM for 100€ + shipping because for sure you will get your money back, if you want buy FULL COMPLETE solution for sagem the best is SCRII as Mirek already proove us his sagem capacity. But no need to ask CONSTANTLY for update etc because we know this and u know see 1000 post for same queries not encourage us too much. We know what we have to do and for sure FuriouS SGM is still the best and cheaper investisement for UNLOCK SAGEM mobile phone.

Best regards,
Steve.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:54   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonegsm
Im agree for 1 thing, SOME jigs are not good quality but we can not said all.
V55 for ex need to cut a little if not don't enter properly in phone. Also some customer reported me X6 and X2 have problem. I will do my best to make it better and new connectors are already in production. I assume 100% to change jigs to customer if they can not fix by them self only they will have to pay DHL charges about this. Also they are 2 JIGS on market. Black Jigs, and White Jigs, it seems that the Withe one working a lot better. Im here to listen what customer have to said but for sure software work great for unlock only. I know you want update, u want flash etc ... But this won't be ready for the moment as we are working hard on FuriouS BoX. Is simply if you look for CHEAP unlocker for sagem i advice you to buy FuriouS SGM for 100€ + shipping because for sure you will get your money back, if you want buy FULL COMPLETE solution for sagem the best is SCRII as Mirek already proove us his sagem capacity. But no need to ask CONSTANTLY for update etc because we know this and u know see 1000 post for same queries not encourage us too much. We know what we have to do and for sure FuriouS SGM is still the best and cheaper investisement for UNLOCK SAGEM mobile phone.

Best regards,
Steve.
Steve, u ve displayed a great sense of business responsibility and im very satisfied with your explanation, no more fury the sw works fine no doubt abt dat but the question is can scrd 2 jigs work on your dongle and where does the red crocodile connectors goes to, obviously with it connected u cant use a battery so how do u power on the phone?
cheers
Old 07-02-2005, 11:21   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 59209
Thanks Meter: 19
yes it's a wast of many this new box is worcking but with the cdr connectors coz all the connectors are bad and give the same error testpoint error or contact resseler

so we don't have to wast money to bay the box with 150euro and bay the cdr connectors original with 65euro the full set WE HAVE JUST TO GET THE CDR2

HACK IT4S RIGHT THAT U4R A GOOD BOY BUT U4R BOX IS TO BAD TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR U4R RESSELERS THAT4S BETTER THEN GAVING NON LOGIC REASONS
Old 07-02-2005, 11:27   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 59209
Thanks Meter: 19
steve always as u are great man good responce