GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > KULANKENDI Server

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 19:47   #1 (permalink)

Member: 941688
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy FAO KulanKendi - problem after flash - no email reply

Hi, I recently used your excellent service to unlock my Tocco (F480) - it worked a treat thanks.

On Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:20 PM, I Emailed you the following...

Quote:
Recent purchase question

Hi I recently purchased some credit from you and successfully unlocked a Samsung F480 - thank you.

I have a question though regarding the permanent nature of this unlock. I am concerned that if I de-brand the phone (i.e. flash the firmware) that the phone will re-lock.

Can you clarify this for me please?

Kind regards, Steve.

to which you replied on Monday, December 22, 2008 10:17 AM

Quote:
If you have already unlocking by KKMC
simlock never back after flashing phone
So following this I went ahead and flashed the Tocco only to find to my dissapointment that it will only function with the original operator (SIM / Network Lock).

I Emailed you on Monday, January 05, 2009 9:02 PM and again on the next day at 17:52 however you have not replied.

Obviously I am not thrilled and would like some assistance - can you please help?

Thanks, Steve.

Old 01-08-2009, 14:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
some samsung got locked after flash them with customized flash files.
Send me login to PM with remind that is f480 problem

b.r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd00 View Post
Hi, I recently used your excellent service to unlock my Tocco (F480) - it worked a treat thanks.

On Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:20 PM, I Emailed you the following...

to which you replied on Monday, December 22, 2008 10:17 AM

So following this I went ahead and flashed the Tocco only to find to my dissapointment that it will only function with the original operator (SIM / Network Lock).

I Emailed you on Monday, January 05, 2009 9:02 PM and again on the next day at 17:52 however you have not replied.

Obviously I am not thrilled and would like some assistance - can you please help?

Thanks, Steve.

Old 01-08-2009, 18:34   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the support, PM is sent.

Steve.

Old 01-10-2009, 16:25   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs up

OK, so this is to let anyone reading this forum & wondering about the integrity of this guy, I'd just like to say he did not let me down.

My phone is once again unlocked.

One thing, I wasn't watching the phone when it was updating (so i'm not sure if it was due to the attempt to restart invoked at the end of the process by KK_MClient) but I got an error.

I suspect the phone failed to restart (problem with new version of KK_MClient?) because after a manual restart - all was good.

What I saw when i first looked at phone following operation by KK_MClient...

As the F480 has no hard buttons, i pressed & held "End Call" key (might have been top button) - this is what I saw...

But all in all, following a battery out / in, the phone has been OK.

Many thanks to KulanKendi.

Old 01-15-2009, 22:58   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
it can be bad command received by phone and internal exception occur. This is debug with log on phone, nothing serious and U should not care about it

b..r
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd00 View Post
OK, so this is to let anyone reading this forum & wondering about the integrity of this guy, I'd just like to say he did not let me down.

My phone is once again unlocked.

One thing, I wasn't watching the phone when it was updating (so i'm not sure if it was due to the attempt to restart invoked at the end of the process by KK_MClient) but I got an error.

I suspect the phone failed to restart (problem with new version of KK_MClient?) because after a manual restart - all was good.

What I saw when i first looked at phone following operation by KK_MClient...

As the F480 has no hard buttons, i pressed & held "End Call" key (might have been top button) - this is what I saw...

But all in all, following a battery out / in, the phone has been OK.

Many thanks to KulanKendi.