GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   KULANKENDI Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f390/)
-   -   P910 freeze code - not working with normal USB Cable? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f390/p910-freeze-code-not-working-normal-usb-cable-454835/)

reporsenna 10-13-2007 23:14

P910 freeze code - not working with normal USB Cable?

P910 is recognized from XP Sp2 as "SAMSUNG CDMA Modem" with a "Samsung PC Studio 3" standard drivers.
KK Multi Client with 10 credits connect perfectly with a COM3 via standard USB cable but when start to "Read Unlock Codes" write in a status window:
----------------------
Looking for phone...
Phone detected.
Error: CMD: Mstr ACK
----------------------

Can U help me?

Many Thanks

KulanKendi 10-18-2007 05:09

try few times, if not works then I must add new option to skip auto algorithm detection.
Let me know if U success after few times trying

b.r.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reporsenna (Post 2791939)
P910 is recognized from XP Sp2 as "SAMSUNG CDMA Modem" with a "Samsung PC Studio 3" standard drivers.
KK Multi Client with 10 credits connect perfectly with a COM3 via standard USB cable but when start to "Read Unlock Codes" write in a status window:
----------------------
Looking for phone...
Phone detected.
----------------------

Can U help me?

Many Thanks

reporsenna 10-30-2007 22:39

Today i've updated KKmulticlient to V1.34, but i've the error:
----------------------
Looking for phone...
Phone detected.
----------------------
Now i'm waiting :confused: to receive usb-serial cable. I'll test "force unlock" with a combo cable about next week.

pisaman 01-01-2008 20:08

i have the identical problem, can anyone solve that?

KulanKendi 01-02-2008 17:21

try on other computer or USB port because is not a KK problem, is any problem for very small % of some P910(no idea what cause it coz I dont have that phone with this problem).

b.r.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pisaman (Post 2987628)
i have the identical problem, can anyone solve that?

Rizwanulhaq 01-03-2008 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by reporsenna (Post 2833074)
Today i've updated KKmulticlient to V1.34, but i've the error:
----------------------
Looking for phone...
Phone detected.
----------------------
Now i'm waiting :confused: to receive usb-serial cable. I'll test "force unlock" with a combo cable about next week.

Put your mobile in flash mode by pressing "*+9+On"(red screen),maybe it ask for drivers go to KK support and download & install the drivers,then select this "Qualcomm Diagnostic Interface 3197 (com )" from setting. select Unlock Phone and press Execute.

pisaman 01-06-2008 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by KulanKendi (Post 2989532)
try on other computer or USB port because is not a KK problem, is any problem for very small % of some P910(no idea what cause it coz I dont have that phone with this problem).

b.r.

yes, that's ok. I tried on other computers and and didn't get problem.

tnx