GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > KULANKENDI Server

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2006, 13:23   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23714
Thanks Meter: 18,769
SE KKClient - Actual Version 2.00

Here we will write all news and explanation from KulanKendi. This will help to understand better new options.

Old 01-11-2007, 22:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
Version 1.29 Update Information

Ver. 1.29

- RED CID51 support(except EROM update).
- Update EROM CID.
- Delete startup logo(and animations) option(please read on forum how it works before use it).

Now new client support flashing RED CID51 DB2020 based phones. For now EROM Update works only for CID49(no loaders exists for CID51 yet).

Before use two new options "Update EROM CID" and "Delete startup logo" please read this explantations:

Update ROM CID option will change old CID numer(49) to new(51) to allow to use newest firmware version what are only for CID51. After CID update to version 51 flashing with new version is not necessary, phone will works. Actually problem is that if somone want to flash phone with CID49 with flashes for CID51 then it need 2 steps:

- Update CID to 51
- Flash phone with flashes for CID51

It's mean that two steps need 2 credits... yea we know is not so good, but is only one way to use new CID51 flashes, that's why we strongly suggest to all users to always select option Update EROM CID when ANY CID49 phone is flashed with Finalization(not cost extra credit). We works on solution/idea to help to user to make it in one step or use any trick, so please be patient, all new info will be post here...
Please keep in mind that this option used SEPARATELY take 1 credit.Can be used together with Finalization.

second new option "Delete startup logo" will delete factory SE startup logo and start and end animations(they can be disabled except startup logo).
Later will be possible to fully customize start,end and startup logo(We will give on support standard animation/pictures as base examples for modify).
This option looks not so useful, but soon with possibility of change startup logo imagine own logo with Your service point address or phone number or www page under logo for example, advertising for free
Please keep in mind that this option used SEPARATELY take 1 credit. Can be used together with Finalization.

B.r.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.30

Ver. 1.30

- Only small bug Fixed

Please read it:

1. Because I got info about missunderstanding using Finalization option I want to remind that from version 1.28 Finalization option can be used also SEPARATELY, it was special users request. In next update I'll add warning message to prevent mistakes. Also I want to explain why separate Finalization option exist. Imagine situation when U flash phone with finalization and at end of process U lost internet connection, of course phone will not be finalized and U must repeat flashing and now separate Finalization option helps etc.

2. Before flashing phone with FS file and finalization option please check first "server Health" status, just click CHECK ACCOUNT option, it will show information similar to(except balance of course ):

Connecting to server...
Checking Account Balance...
>> Account Balance: 450 Credits
>> Server Health:OK

Server Health must be OK, if U see "Under temporary maintenance - Please try later." then it mean that U can't do finalization and other options what cost credit(s) at this moment and please try later.
Thanks for attention, I hope somone read this info

b.r.

Old 01-18-2007, 14:22   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.40 Update Information

Ver 1.40

- EROM CID Update and flashing with finalization now take only one credit(when done together)!
- Fixed bug with "not supported" for OTP CID51 phones.
- Custom CDA change option added(please read on forum before use it).
- Server health checking always when Finalization option is selected.
- Fixed "Protocol error!" message displayed when wrong client version is detected before finalization.
- Warning message is shown when only Finalization option is selected.

Some words to explain.

EROM CID Update and finalization take ONLY 1 credit!. Is now done automaticly when user have EROM CID:49 in phone and he SELECT Finalization option. So it's mean when phone want to be flashed with Finalization with new CID51 flashes then client will update EROM CID for free(Finalization only cost 1 credit). This will only work in this way.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! If You had EROM CID:49 then after auto EROM CID Update phone will do self reboot, if anyhow it will fail then don't panic and do:

1. Remove battery and cable, put battery back.
2. Load CID51 files to be flashed, select Finalization option.
3. Click Flash phone and Hold C key on phone and plug cable(normal flashing procedure)

Don't worry at this step U will not be charged if EROM CID was updated before. U have 1 DAY to flash FOR FREE phone after EROM CID Update,and same login and password MUST be used, after 1 day we will charge normally, so please keep it in mind.
PLEASE DO NOT mistake auto update with "EROM CID Update" separate option - it will normally take 1 credit when is selected separatelly and it's ONLY for EROM CID Update manually.

------
>> Custom CDA change option:

We changed some CDA value rules. Before when user flash phone with Finalization then CDA number was changed to one specific CDA number. From version 1.40 CDA number is not changed during finalization, but if somone want to change CDA number to custom one then "CDA Change" option must be selected, it will show new small edit box near "CDA Change" option with already wroten sample CDA number. There are 2 ways to change CDA number:

- During finalization
- As separate operation

During finalization it's for free, coz it's done with Finalization together.
When is ONLY "Change CDA" selected then server will charge 1 credit.
------

>> Server health checking always when Finalization option is selected.

It's small improvements to check server Health before user will flash phone with Finalization, I noticed that many users do not check server Health and they try Finalize phone, of course it will didn't work, so that's I made this option to prevent it.
------

>> Warning message is shown when only Finalization option is selected.

One user give me tip to make this option, so I do it

If somone is still not sure about how to use some options, then please ASK first before use.

b.r.

Old 01-25-2007, 17:54   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.41 Update Information

Ver 1.41

- Bugs(new loaders) fixed for wrong working: Clear User Code,Reset Call Time,Reset Flip Counter.
- Buttons for download Multi-Client and direct forum access added.
- EROM CID Update manual option disabled(it make confused some users).

Fixed communication problem bug(new loaders) what cause to now working properly: Clear User Code,Reset Call Time,Reset Flip Counter options.

Buttons added to direct access to this forum and for download Multi-Client.

I decided to disable "EROM CID Update" manual option(it was not for free). It make confused many users, it was mistaken with Auto EROM CID Update feature what is for FREE. I wrote new STICKY post about "!!! How works EROM CID Update for FREE !!! ",so please read it to have no problems in furure.

b.r.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:21   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.42 Update Information

Ver 1.42

- P990i Read Information and User Code supported (FREE for KK Users)

!!! ATTENTION !!!
Read Information will work ONLY for valid KulanKendi users.First connection for PDA or valid account checking
request authorization(free), after success authorization internet connection is not required(for running session).
---

PDA works with DCU60 cable like DB2020 phones. To install PDA Drivers do:
1. Download "Hermione" drivers. Click at "Drivers etc" button in KKClient and web page will open, there will be P990,M600,W950 ZIPs with drivers for PDA phones.
2. Decompress to any directory.
3. Remove battery and cable from phone, put back battery.
4. Hold "C" key in the phone and plug DCU60 cable
5. NOW IMPORTANT! system at first will fail with recognition of new device(DO NOT release "C" key), wait some time and system will detect "Sony Ericsson Composite Device" and ask for drivers.
6. Browse path to decompressed Hermione drivers.
7. Wait for new device "Sony Ericsson Master Port" and again Browse path to decompressed Hermione drivers.
8. Wait for new device "Sony Ericsson Slave Port" and again Browse path to decompressed Hermione drivers.

If all was successfully installed then PDA is ready to play.
Connecting PDA with KulanKendi Client is same like with DB2020 phones EXCEPT:

1. Always when PDA phone is connected to cable with "C" key then system will at first fail to detect device - it's normal, wait 1-2 seconds and system message will dissapear and phone will be correctly detected. Also before client will detect phone and read information it need some time(3-4 seconds), so please BE PATIENT and HOLD "C" key for longer time as usual.
---

User Code reading is for FREE, so not need to Clear User Code for this model. Some more information are now given (small changes from 1.42 version) for User Code, example:

Hold 'C' button and plug DCU60 USB cable.
Phone Connected...
Detected: DB2000: P990i Series
Phone IMEI:35959300-xxxxxx-x
Color: Red ; OTP CID: 49
EROM CID:49
Phone Model:P990i
CDA: CDA162008/16 R3A02
PDA: CXC162037 R7A001
Phone Firmware:CXC162087 R2A01
Flash ID: 0x2010 - Supported
MCC+MNC: 234-33 - SIM
NCK: - Locked - 5
NSCK: - Unlocked - 5
SPCK: - Unlocked - 5
CCK: - Unlocked - 5
PCK: - Unlocked - 5
Phone Code : 0000 , MCC+MNC: 234-33
Phone Code lock status: - Asking when new SIM inserted.
All Done! - Time:00:00:03

b.r.

Last edited by KulanKendi; 04-27-2007 at 12:47.

Old 02-03-2007, 19:23   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.43 Update Information

Ver 1.43

- Fixed bug with "cant' flashing" when FS or MAIN was loaded and any additional option was selected.
- Because many users DO NOT read anything like:"news","how to do" etc. and do some operation wrong and blame us,so I was forced to BLOCK
ANY operation on phone when:
>> EROM Version is lower than R3A016 and EROM CID=49 <<

!!! PLEASE READ !!!
Because many users DON'T READ what I wrote here,how to use program(manual),new options and they do change CID to 51 and after they flash
phone with OLD EROM Version what in many cases give DEAD phone(RED diode blinking) which is not possible to FIX for now. I was forced to
BLOCK ANY operation on phone when EROM Version will not be update before. Client will propose self update EROM(please READ what will be
shown). Of course user can break at this step and don't update EROM, but in this case we will not AGREE to allow to flash that phone. We
don't want to take any responsibility for damaged phones by users who don't know what they do...
EROM Update is(and was) FOR FREE and is SAFE, so please understand our move.

Thanks for read me.

b.r.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:09   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.44 Update Information

Ver 1.44

- Finally EROM Update for CID51 is available

Yea! Finally is possible to Update/Fix EROM Version to R3A016 for phones with EROM CID51!

Old 02-13-2007, 04:01   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.45 Update Information

Ver 1.45

- CDA change for PDA P990i

Spectre77 user asked me for this option, so I do it as special request

!!! PLEASE READ IT BEFORE USE CDA CHANGE FOR P990i !!!
CDA change works usually as for DB2020... but after change CDA phone will add new CDA as next CDA number.
So in service menu it will looks like:

Before change:
CDA162008/46

After change:
CDA162008/46
CDA162008/18 - new one

Format,etc. will not help. Fortunately SEUS will see first line of CDA(new one) and firmware update is possible

This option is for custom request so PLEASE think before play with it,I didn't check how many CDA numbers phone can accept!

!!!ATTENTION!!!
CDA change DO NOT NEED to have FINALIZATION option enabled(only CHANGE CDA option must be active).

THIS OPTION IS FOR SPECIAL REQUEST BY Spectre77 USER AND WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE THIS OPTION.
WE DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST TO USE THIS OPTION, SO PLEASE USE IT AT OWN RISK!

b.r.

Last edited by KulanKendi; 02-24-2007 at 12:15.

Old 02-13-2007, 16:59   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.46 Update Information

Ver 1.46

- Fixed problem with P990i communication on slower machines.
- Fixed popup system error message when client is closed during communication with server.

On some computers PDA P990i caused "EsB" error.I hope that communiacation problem will be fixed now.

b.r.

Last edited by KulanKendi; 04-26-2007 at 17:15.

Old 03-19-2007, 20:49   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.47 Update Information

Ver 1.47

- In response to TopSony admin KKClient support now TopSony files.
- Fixed CID Version missmatch after click Read Info button when MAIN or FS file(s) was loaded.
- Not supported warning message will be shown when not allowed operation is used for PDA phones.
- CID52 support(EROM Update not available yet for CID52).
- Keyboard variant change for PDA models(Beta test).

Now KKClient can accept flash files from www.topsony.com site, so if somone have access there and see files what are missing on out support then can use files from there.
CID52 is fully supported for flashing and other operation like phone code etc. unfortunately again EROM Update is not working this time for CID52 and we need to wait to be fixed by SE soon, so Update CID to 52 are disabled to prevent dead phones with old EROM(if many users will ask for it I can enabled it).
PDA keyboard variant new feature added. Now user can change keyboard variant to one of: QWERTY,QWERTZ,AZERTY,Russian.This option was not tested with phone(coz no phone available for now),so it's beta option and please report me if this option not works etc.
Flash files for CID52 will be uploaded soon, so please be patient.

b.r.

Last edited by KulanKendi; 04-26-2007 at 17:14.

Old 03-21-2007, 04:45   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.48-1.49 Update Information

Ver 1.49

- Play Sound on/off after operation is done.

Ver 1.48

- Fixed bug in format file detection KK<>topSony.
- Fixed crashing problem while loading files to client(I hope).

Two version information at once
Added option to play sound when any operation like flashing is done, it can help when user flash 1,2,3 or more phones at once(with few applications running at same time).

b.r.

Old 04-13-2007, 02:27   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.50 Update Information

Ver 1.50

- EROM CID Update to 52 added(from 49 to 51 is still possible).
- EROM Update(Patch FIX) for CID52 phones added.
- Found and applied solution for PDA phones with "Error: GDFS Blk: 06".
- Corrected information from server when server is under maintenance.
- Recognition if lock area DCRC is broken(all locks closed).
- Play Sound fixed(before was accepted after restart client).

1. EROM CID Update to number 52 is possible now.Still is possible to change CID number to 51 but only if phone have EROM CID 49!
Downgrade NOT working so KKClient will not allow that operation.From version 1.50 was changed window with EROM CID update information. Now are 3 buttons: CID51,CID52 and CANCEL, I explained again FREE CID Update process eg. is FREE but only when user want to flash phone with finalization right after CID update.

2. EROM Update is now possible for phones (red blinking) with CID52.(Please not mistake it with RED blinking phones with damaged/cloned GDFS lock area).

3. With some help(tester) of one of our user I found solution for PDA phones what show message "Error: GDFS Blk: 06". Really no idea what's going on in these phones(need one for do analize) but looks like phone not allow to read block 6 of GDFS, so information about simlock state will self disable for phones what have this problem.

4. Fixed bug with no information from server when was under maintenance and when user try to make finalization or other option what cost credit.

5. Small detection routine for lock area, if phone have already tampered DCRC checksum of this area then software will show all locks closed. It will not working if phone have signed as unlocked FlashSecurity area and broken lock area DCRC checksum,so is not perfect detection.

6. Play sound option is fixed, before it working when user select or deselect it and do client restart.

B.r.

Old 04-26-2007, 17:11   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.51 Update Information

Ver 1.51

- Center Text in main windows option added(in SETTINGS/MISC).
- Paste key shortcut (CTRL+V) enabled for CDA edit box.
- PDA CDA Change function rewroten from the start to be more smart.
- Keyboard Variant reading added.
- Fixed wrong displayed operation time for some regional zones.
- Fixed wrong displayed message while changing keyb.variant for PDA phones.
- Fixed some bugs in PDA displaying information from GDFS.
- Fixed application silent close on some computers when used PDA phones.

1. Center Text option can be selected in SETTINGS/MISC menu, it center all informations displayed in main window.For some users it can be more clear visually.

2. CTRL+V key shortcut enabled to allow paste text from clippoard, before this not working.

3. I do deep analize and compare GDFS block with CDA number from 2 phones and discovered that some phones have missing bluetooth version information and it's rebuilded by flashing or format internal disk. This not big thing can cause problems with wrong detection CDA number and not write back to phone bluetooth version information. In my testing it not make any problems for P990i phones but I don't know if others PDA phones have more information stored in that GDFS block, so I rewroten from start procedure to change CDA and now is more smart as before and can detect all and write back to phone. It looks like another SE bug...

4. Keyboard Variant is now readed so users can know what keyboard value was before flashing phone.

5. In previous versions show bad operation time like 12 min for any short opearations on computers(with different regional zones).

6. Wrong message fixed when keyboard variant was used.

7. Fixed wrong displayed information from GDFS for PDA phones(by new smarter procedure).

8. I found what caused silent application close for some computers when PDA phone was used.

I want to remind that we DO NOT take responsibility for Dead/Blinking phones after SEUS software usage!!! From UNKNOWN for us and services reasons some users give report that their phones are not working after SEUS. If somone want to blame us after then please DO NOT USE CDA change or SEUS if You are not lucky or do any mistakes!

b.r.

Last edited by KulanKendi; 04-26-2007 at 17:22.

Old 05-08-2007, 13:02   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Version 1.52 Update Information

Ver 1.52

- Back older PDA CDA change function.

Because some users report that new function don't change CDA for some PDA phones I decided to back older function till find bug/solution to that % of PDA phones. Please notice that this version use OLD PDA CDA Function with small bug which not read correct CDA sometimes from phone. This bug NOT affect to phone and CDA change procedure!!!

Ver 1.53

- Just Upsss

If somone will hurry me up like with 1.52, I'll kick him *** !
Made bug by hurry up...

b.r.

Last edited by KulanKendi; 05-08-2007 at 13:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to KulanKendi For This Useful Post: