GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Easy-Unlocker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 22:00   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
EU premium account.

You said less than 1 month ago:

Quote:
After the promotional period, the Premium Access Activation can be done at 345 logs with no extra bonus.
You didnt keep your word.

Quote:
Due to the new UPDATES released and incoming, Premium Access is today modified cost until 450 Easy Credits. Thanks to all who trusted us from the beginning for confidence.
Even thou I dont need the upgrades (I have no phones to unlock at the moment) and dont need the other features yet.. I got some extra money and was ready to pay por premium (again, I bought the box 2 months ago) to my surprise the price went up very quickly.

guess I will wait until I REALLY need your box to unlock some special phones that ONLY YOU can do and then I pay por the toll. Hope you dont keep raising the price for premium account.

keep up the good job.
Old 09-08-2009, 22:15   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7900
Sonork: 100.78126
Thanks Meter: 4,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post

You didnt keep your word.
With no extra bonus was meaning to that you´d not have EXTRA CREDITS at same price than premium qty activation, in this moment the activation for premium access was 345 Easy credits (which price was 69 Euro) and for 69 Euro in this moment you were able to have 406 Easy Credits, so if you can make a balance you were getting 51 Extra Easy Credits (that was the Extra Bonus said)

Next time, before posting such kind of things about my word, INFORM a bit about what was refeared, I´m almost the whole day here by supporting and giving info, so next time try to ask better than using this kind of language...

Thanks !!
Old 09-08-2009, 22:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 682554
Sonork: 1601123
Thanks Meter: 222
Well i´m thinking in be a premium member but it´s a little expensive and maybe you´ll drop the price so I don´t wanna feel regret in a future,
i hope you don´t mind about this words I wrote with the respect you deserve E-U team
so ¿what kind of warranty can you give us?

Thanks for your time hope you can understand me
Old 09-08-2009, 23:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well I don´t know if many boxes in the market can say that since appearance never downgrade official price which since the start was the same, you can find cheaper because of some "trade dealers" who play with changing goods or so to have for them boxes cheaper and can offer also cheaper down official price, but anyway since the beginning, EUBox never decrease prices of the products, so this way you can keep safe in our words, that we prefer not make massive sales by selling cheap and selling more, we try to keep our users interests by offering a security on such kind of things and also being next to all users when they need support, we also appretiate the users who cares about us... anyway I think I am moving the topic of the thread with this comments...

Thanks for your attention
The Following User Says Thank You to aErOm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 02:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 205427
Sonork: 100.1580937
Thanks Meter: 1,162
After imposing credit system on eu users, now cost of premium account also hiked. Not a fair deal to go with...

Price hiked from 346 easy credits to 450 in just 28 days and further who knows ?????

Its time to say bye bye....
Old 09-09-2009, 07:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 334
Thanks Meter: 120
It is difficult to satisfy everyone but look at the free LG update
for lg ku990i !With this i have my premium support costs recovered.
I can only speak for my self but invest in eubox if you're serious about unlock is not threw away money.

Erom the speed of the server is perfect here in Netherlands, I get 1.5 MB / sec!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:32   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by aErOm View Post
With no extra bonus was meaning to that you´d not have EXTRA CREDITS at same price than premium qty activation, in this moment the activation for premium access was 345 Easy credits (which price was 69 Euro) and for 69 Euro in this moment you were able to have 406 Easy Credits, so if you can make a balance you were getting 51 Extra Easy Credits (that was the Extra Bonus said)

Next time, before posting such kind of things about my word, INFORM a bit about what was refeared, I´m almost the whole day here by supporting and giving info, so next time try to ask better than using this kind of language...

Thanks !!
Maybe because english is not my 1st language we can have this kind of misundertanding.
You are saying it yourself: with promotion premium account was 69 euros and it came with a 51 credit bonus.
After promotion premium account was 69 euros WITHOUT 51 credit bonus.
And after last update premium account is now 90 euros.. all that happened in 28 days, not even a month to change the price for premium account.

I know what I am saying. After 2 month with my new EU (yes 2 month!) and only after 28 days using it with the new updates (before the LG updates the box was not used once) I was ready to pay for premium account, looking to the future I knew I would use it to unlock some of the new model to be supported.

But you changed the price for the premium account. It was fine with me loosing the 51 credits bonus, I dont get to see many Alcatel so nothing would be lost there...

When I need the new features I will surely pay for the premium account, I need to make money with the box first.

Just as I payed to buy credits to unlock 6 x S1 phones that I had waiting for S1 servers or solutions for my current box, we all now that a solution for those phones came and so I bought the credits to be able to use the new features. (Cheaper than buying another box just for them)

Dont get mad, I still think this is a GREAT box, and I will try to use it more so that I can make money with it and get some return from my investment.

When I was trying to decide which box to buy for LG3G (I just didnt want to pay activations) I went for EU because it had a very good image and many loyal users. I bought it to be able to do some LG3G that come to me from time to time and it was strong also with samsung. I have 4 boxes for samsung and I can do everything with them, so my choice was mainly on LG3G and good image.

For less money I could have bought a vygis (for LG), and I STILL dont think I made a mistake buying EU.

regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 17:20   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

thanks for your time and explanations hugmax, there was a missunderstanding as you said, sorry if I sounded extremely or son, was not my intention anyway.

Best Regards !!