GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Easy-Unlocker (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f391/)
-   -   Where can i buy EU BOX ( trustable resseler ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f391/where-can-i-buy-eu-box-trustable-resseler-775655/)

goanga 06-25-2009 14:32

Where can i buy EU BOX ( trustable resseler )

Hi it's there allmost 2 months now that my dongle is closed by EU TEAM ... ( bought from Lucian ) ... i'll throw the dongle to trash and buy another one ... THE QUESTION IS EU TEAM .. please tell me trustable resseler( in ROMANIA ) to buy from i just don't want to buy another dongle that will be closed in 1 month 6 months 1year 2 years from different reasons that is not in my power to solve , like this one

THANK YOU !

tiri piri 06-25-2009 14:43

i have the same problem.... ,but i w'll never use eu team product.......

valibuzauro 06-25-2009 16:06

We deserve at least an answer

best regards
vali

Dayratel 06-25-2009 18:51

You can buy direct from EUbox Team with no problem

@valibuzauro

IŽm sure youŽll have your answers and solutions

valibuzauro 06-26-2009 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayratel (Post 4598035)
You can buy direct from EUbox Team with no problem

@valibuzauro

IŽm sure youŽll have your answers and solutions

sorry but do you know what I'm talking about?

goanga 06-26-2009 21:06

this problem will not be solved vali ... we need to buy another dongle
is there any RESSELER ACREDITATED BY EU TEAM IN ROMANIA to buy from or not ?.. this is the question and if it is not ..then where to buy to be sure that our dongle will not be closed again .

sairat 06-27-2009 09:02

check resellers list mate

valibuzauro 06-27-2009 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by sairat (Post 4602346)
check resellers list mate

don't answer here stupidities please
Aerom know what we talk about
we want an answer YES or NO
not after 1 week ,3 years ...

best regards
vali

goanga 06-27-2009 09:41

i have bought before from resseler list and now my dongle is closed because the resseler was not "trustable" ... it is a long story those who don't know it please do not post non sense posts

SEMEN 06-29-2009 18:33

buy from www.gsmserver.com
im work with him 3 years very good resseler

valibuzauro 06-29-2009 18:48

We wait for Aerom answer...

best regards
vali

goanga 06-29-2009 20:40

yes ... I am waiting for AEROM answer ... forget about the closed dongle it's TRASH now , i want to buy new dongle . where to buy???? i need an answer so i know for sure that will not be problems like this in the future ... I AM ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION ... I AM WAITING A SIMPLE ANSWER ..why nobody from EU TEAM don't say nothing ?

sam2008 06-29-2009 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by goanga (Post 4609910)
yes ... I am waiting for AEROM answer ... forget about the closed dongle it's TRASH now , i want to buy new dongle . where to buy???? i need an answer so i know for sure that will not be problems like this in the future ... I AM ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION ... I AM WAITING A SIMPLE ANSWER ..why nobody from EU TEAM don't say nothing ?

where are you from bro ?

aErOm 06-29-2009 23:12

@goanga and vali

I really donŽt understand where do you want to go to... if you want to buy a new dongle, youŽre on your right to do it, you can choose GSMServer as one user told you or anyotherone, the problem which you experienced will never again happen in future, since we learned from the error, so you can feel safe in this case, but if you really donŽt want to buy a new dongle and just need to make noise of your problem i will ask you not to put more bad things over the happened situation.

My ICQ, Sonork and MSN are opened if you want to talk about anything, so feel free to contact me for talk if you want, but keep posting about this is not the solution friends...

By the way vali, Dayratel knows perfect what is it around since is a closed friend of me and knows everything ;-)

BR.

valibuzauro 06-30-2009 08:15

"...since we learned from the error..."
your team learn from the error and we lost from your team error....

this is the last post about this

best regards
vali