GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GOT (Gsm Online Tool) > GOT Motorola

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 19:23   #1 (permalink)

Member: 586898
Thanks Meter: 0
Got.bz and Garchmobile, Get GOT, Get Screwed, Got It!

Motorola KRZR K1, K1m, IMEI, Subsidy code, Unlock, Unlocking, Test Point.

Hi got team!
Let me start off by saying that I am ... Fuming mad!

I orderd and payed Garchmobil a 1 day pass via PayPal.
Paying via PayPay is the only way to get access.
No wonder you chose PayPay caus once you pay, there is no way of getting refunded because paypay will only help out if it is a physical shippable item.

I wanted to unlock my Motorola KRZK k1 with your software vis subsidy code as stated.
It is only after being logged on that it tells you that all the k1's even the K1m can only be unlocked via test point.

If I would have known that the GOT application does not unlock KRZR k1's via subsidy code I would have never bought it in the first place.

Now Garchmobile will not refund me saying it's not there fault.

Thank you Got Team and Garchmobile for a very Frustrating experience and for not refunding me for a service I could not use.

To unlock visit ebay or www.cellunlock.net.
I payed, I got my code, and it is now unlocked. Simple.
Fast reply and they do not mess around with your money!
They are respectful and honest.

If GOT.bz wants to refund me to show that they are serious about customer satisfaction, please contact me, I will be more they willing to update this post to include the final positive outcome.

PS, even if the amount is not big, 3.99US, you still have to treat it like a million bucks.
Old 10-05-2007, 22:25   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144640
Sonork: nnaeem11
Thanks Meter: 238
hahhahahahah

customer satisfaction u r a lucky guy u GOT the account instant people wait for 10 days to get account then they know they can't unlock that model with Easy skip TP so u r lucky one get the response fast n quick

any way the best way to unlock any motorola is Buy unlock code.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:15   #3 (permalink)

Member: 604098
Hello noyfb!

I wonder if you got your login/pass fast from cellunlock.net because I bought it today and I have not got any e-mail yet, and, reading some posts people are complaining about that reseller. Hope you can answer me ASAP.

Thx and cheers.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:26   #4 (permalink)

Member: 604098
Hello again!

Today I receive my e-mail with my log/pass. Thx so much!

Cheers
Old 10-27-2007, 09:10   #5 (permalink)

www.cellunlock.net

I noticed a normal delay in our email communications .

They pulled through with a working code which is the bottom line.

Give them a chance and be patient. I get the feeling they are suffering from growing pains.

I know I am late in my reply but if it can help other users.
Old 11-19-2007, 16:01   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 395094
Thanks Meter: 58
Today I receive my e-mail with my log/pass. Thx so much!

Cheers
Old 11-20-2007, 22:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 138305
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyfb View Post
Motorola KRZR K1, K1m, IMEI, Subsidy code, Unlock, Unlocking, Test Point.

Hi got team!
Let me start off by saying that I am ... Fuming mad!

I orderd and payed Garchmobil a 1 day pass via PayPal.
Paying via PayPay is the only way to get access.
No wonder you chose PayPay caus once you pay, there is no way of getting refunded because paypay will only help out if it is a physical shippable item.

I wanted to unlock my Motorola KRZK k1 with your software vis subsidy code as stated.
It is only after being logged on that it tells you that all the k1's even the K1m can only be unlocked via test point.

If I would have known that the GOT application does not unlock KRZR k1's via subsidy code I would have never bought it in the first place.

Now Garchmobile will not refund me saying it's not there fault.

Thank you Got Team and Garchmobile for a very Frustrating experience and for not refunding me for a service I could not use.

To unlock visit ebay or www.cellunlock.net.
I payed, I got my code, and it is now unlocked. Simple.
Fast reply and they do not mess around with your money!
They are respectful and honest.

If GOT.bz wants to refund me to show that they are serious about customer satisfaction, please contact me, I will be more they willing to update this post to include the final positive outcome.

PS, even if the amount is not big, 3.99US, you still have to treat it like a million bucks.

Mr. MacMatrix
time to stop Your spamming !

( 210 Chemin Thomas )
( Magog, Quebec )
( J1X 2W4 Canada )
( 819-847-xxxx )
Old 11-20-2007, 23:12   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36951
Sonork: 100.63212
Thanks Meter: 6,247
i think mr garch is realy a cheater
he made a fortune from this 3 euro )
i heard he bought a lamborghini few days ago, by cheating people with 3 euro all over the world.

i think it will be more fair from garch side, to fly to your location and make testpoint for you from this 3 euro.
and i think he will get a small profit also
Old 11-22-2007, 23:23   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144640
Sonork: nnaeem11
Thanks Meter: 238
AndreS take a side coz there is no support left for this product make it NO MORE SUPPORT so the people don't get it wrong

even u r supporter for this product what u do ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

dead project

NAEEM FAROOQUI.
Old 11-23-2007, 00:30   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 230301
Sonork: 100.106864
Thanks Meter: 1,434
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnaeem11 View Post
AndreS take a side coz there is no support left for this product make it NO MORE SUPPORT so the people don't get it wrong

even u r supporter for this product what u do ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

dead project

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

Software work verry well if know haw to work whit him , me i very pleased haw is work .Many phone was unlock by got .I think the project is alive.Nobody relise something if is not finish to be secure .

@noyfb first learn to check first the site for suported phone ,is no fault to the saler he sold . Read more before to buy something.
Old 11-24-2007, 00:41   #11 (permalink)

To Garsh

Do not buy anything from Garchmobile www.garch-store.com

If you do not like his service or business practices and make him aware of your disappointment, to get back at you he will go as far as posting your personal information on the net for others to see. He posted my information in his reply. How lame can you get. I would never ever EVER do a thing like that.

Hell I would make sure no customer issue would get that far...

PS Why do you want me to stop spamming? I am not spamming I am making sure other potential customers of yours think 10 times before doing business with you.

Have a nice day!
Old 11-24-2007, 08:50   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 138305
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyfb View Post
Do not buy anything from Garchmobile www.garch-store.com

If you do not like his service or business practices and make him aware of your disappointment, to get back at you he will go as far as posting your personal information on the net for others to see. He posted my information in his reply. How lame can you get. I would never ever EVER do a thing like that.

Hell I would make sure no customer issue would get that far...

PS Why do you want me to stop spamming? I am not spamming I am making sure other potential customers of yours think 10 times before doing business with you.

Have a nice day!
I'm not referring to the non-sense You have wrote here, I'm referring to the email You sent me few months ago, do You remember ? If You want I can paste here, everyone can understand who really You are.
I'm referring to all trash You are sending in these days
All my customers are happy as they trust me and agree my bussines way
I never cheated anyone, overall for a 3 EUr !!!!!!!!!
Before use GSM tool learn how to use them instead, or continue to sell pc, and leave GSM.
You told me You have friends with special knowledge in emails and other stuffs like that , ok, take care we have many friends really near You.
And , be sure I can post MORE and MORE about who really You are, so that is up to You.

[ Dear Mods, really sorry for that, this is GOT section, but needs to reply sometimes ]
Old 11-24-2007, 23:58   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 125606
I have dealt with Garch once in the past and he was very professional. I would return to him for business! If you have questions about the product, then contact the dealer first. I also had questions before I made my purchase and Garch was able to respond in a timely manner.

This thread should be locked.
Old 12-18-2007, 22:41   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garch View Post
I'm not referring to the non-sense You have wrote here, I'm referring to the email You sent me few months ago, do You remember ? If You want I can paste here, everyone can understand who really You are.
True I am fuming mad! Please de not distort my email to your own advantage.
Quote:
I'm referring to all trash You are sending in these days
I hardly call one email as "all trash"
Quote:
All my customers are happy as they trust me and agree my bussines way
I would to if you gave me my 3$ and took the responsibility of addressing this issue with you supplier "GOT" like any normal reseller.
Quote:
I never cheated anyone, overall for a 3 EUr !!!!!!!!!
You did with me by using the loop holes with paypal.
Quote:
Before use GSM tool learn how to use them instead, or continue to sell pc, and leave GSM.
I do not fully understand this statement.
Quote:
You told me You have friends with special knowledge in emails and other stuffs like that , ok, take care we have many friends really near You.
go crazy! Make sure they have 3$ for me.
Quote:
And , be sure I can post MORE and MORE about who really You are, so that is up to You.
If it is up to me!?... If it was truly up to me you would give me back my 3$.
That would put an end to this but it is not up to me it is up to you buddy!

Take care.