GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GOT (Gsm Online Tool) > GOT Motorola

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2007, 13:11   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 159096
Thanks Meter: 48
I bought the access and they had not ordered the password

What I must make, if not to decide inside of 7 days I will go to cancel the speech and draft of the card for that it does not compensate to work with you.

Old 01-24-2007, 13:15   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 159096
Thanks Meter: 48
If you to want to decide my problem sends my password in this email´s.

[email protected]

[email protected]

E-mail send you.

Hi

you can send me my code of access.
User name: sassaki
Login: ********

----- Original Message -----
To: Sassaki Douglas
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to [email protected]

Dear Sassaki Douglas,

This email confirms that you have paid [email protected] ([email protected]) €99.00 EUR using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *MANOLE".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 7K443913XW613951R
Item Price: 99.00 EUR
Total: €99.00 EUR
Item/Product Name: GOT 1 year
Item/Product Number: GOT 1 year
Buyer: Sassaki Douglas

Business Information

Business: [email protected]

Your Unconfirmed Address

Shipping Info: Sassaki Douglas
Rua Quinze de Novembro 779
Travessa do Plocial 20
Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul
Brazil

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact [email protected] at [email protected].

Get Verified – Your Key to More Security and Free Features

Get Verified and help increase the security of your PayPal transactions for yourself and for everyone with whom you do business. You can also:

Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders

Get Verified!

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/row/HISTORY. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/row/HELP.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

Copyright © 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value
facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID PP120