GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GOT Downloader (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f397/)
-   -   *** SureGOT Downloader available *** (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f397/suregot-downloader-available-364369/)

gotsupport 01-09-2007 04:35

*** SureGOT Downloader available ***

SureGOT was released. It is a client to access download area.
SureGOT client can be downloaded from right upper menu BEFORE you enter with login/pass at www.got.bz
Use SureGOT with same login/password from all GOT clients.
Right now a lot of Motorola files is available.
More to come soon.

Greetings,
GOTSUPPORT

MATRIX.REAL 01-11-2007 22:12

good

so good mr.got
good idea
it is more and more powerfull and complete solution...
big thanks
best regards ...

Afzaal 01-12-2007 20:13

I Download some files for L7itunes before closing trial period.
Speed was Cool.
Nice way to Access Support.
But that would be more Perfect if there were any possibility to use Downlaod managers.
Best Regards

..::hotlovercool4::.. 01-12-2007 21:09

nice got team ..
br
wink shafeeq
geo mobiles

nnaeem11 01-16-2007 21:07

as i read the thread why don't u make the update portion sticky for every release as i come to know u release V0040 and the tread is V0038

make it and closed that thread to user so it would be esy to all people who want to get the updates statistics very clear and how fast is ur updates

KEEP GOING GOOD.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

KARIM GSM-ZONE 01-16-2007 21:55

big thanks
best regards ...

gotsupport 01-17-2007 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnaeem11 (Post 2205158)
as i read the thread why don't u make the update portion sticky for every release as i come to know u release V0040 and the tread is V0038

make it and closed that thread to user so it would be esy to all people who want to get the updates statistics very clear and how fast is ur updates

KEEP GOING GOOD.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

We will do that in future. Sorry but we just started commercial service ...

Afzaal 01-18-2007 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsupport (Post 2207542)
We will do that in future. Sorry but we just started commercial service ...

He is Just asking to make a New Sticky thread About ur Update Announcement.
thats All.

keep firing
BR.

nnaeem11 01-22-2007 10:58

Suregot is not working for me

1 Attachment(s)
the client is some thing very old style and in C975 section there is no 91i cracked unlock flash file and when i try to download any file it will giving error to me on every GET FILE.

attached error Photo.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

Afzaal 01-22-2007 11:38

Nothing is Wrong with GOT Server.
Problem is in ur ISP.
try with different ISP.
BR.

deska 01-22-2007 13:17

SureGOT Downloader doesn't works for me, when I try to Login (I use same user and pass than for MOTO and SEMC clients), appears a "connecting to server.." message and then returns again to the main screen.

Any Idea?

Regards.

nnaeem11 01-22-2007 17:20

when i try to download the U6 file it always giving me the same error and all other file are getting to download but not U6 which i need badly whats that

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

irishclips 01-22-2007 19:58

You are not selecting a file
You are selecting 1FF heading!!

For flash files, go to section Motorola Original Files SHX or select the files below where you are clicking. See my picture below

http://www.gotserver.biz/suregot.jpg

Patrick 01-23-2007 19:13

@GOT Support & other SureGOT users;

Is there Motorola L7e Vodafone UK Branded firmware on the server?, I looked but can only see L7 and L7i firmware.

TIA

Patrick

nnaeem11 01-24-2007 13:21

Speed Of Suregot High Speed

2 Attachment(s)
this is the high speed of downloading the file so its really hard to have a single file on my harddisk coz i m using the P4 D2 computer with 1GB ram and 256KB of DSL connection every thing is downloading at above 100Kbps but the suregot is giving me the real high speed image is posted to see the speed and don't say that to change the ISP coz i m very much satisfied with the service or tell me any other way to download the original SHX files from other server i do that in minutes.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

irishclips 01-24-2007 15:26

1 Attachment(s)
You said not to tell you to change ISP, so I wont, but just showing you my speed from server

mangot 01-26-2007 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnaeem11 (Post 2220987)
this is the high speed of downloading the file so its really hard to have a single file on my harddisk
NAEEM FAROOQUI.

You downloaded a lot of files, and you know that... for correct users
the speed is very high.

mangot

nnaeem11 01-27-2007 11:20

OK

then i want to know some thing can i use super GOT downloader at any PC (HARDWARE) or the restriction of PC change is still same for the downloader of GOT 2. so i can download files on other PC and use it with my office PC so it'll be the great for me to download all the support files for backup

and as a help to downloader if u allow me to post ur files on my server so all the user can download the files with out intereption and resume also support at my site.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

::.imeimate.:: 01-28-2007 18:08

good work guys

BR

::.::RAMJAN::.:: 01-29-2007 14:02

thanx got
good work

yurais 02-02-2007 07:20

that SUreGOT or whatever name it has is a real piece of sh*t, excuse me but... I haven't ben able to get one single file from the support area, my 1 day subscription is almost over, it's 1:20 AM here and I haven't been able to fix a phone I need to fix, I want to download a file for it and every time I try to get a file the downloader JUST EXIT as if I had typed killall -9 suregot ;)

Any idea ? a smart FTP Server is much more better and reliable than this piece of s**t.

Yurais

nnaeem11 02-04-2007 17:26

plz make any ort of FTP that connect throught the Hardware ID like ur this SUREGOT coz it really hurt at the speed coz its not giving us the 100% result to download the flash file i must need 5 hours from ur client and any other FTP i can download the file of 16MB in 5 mins so make think if u can on this object coz the complaint of U6 in pending towards me to flash with 1FF file coz i haven't able to download the file from SUREGOT coz the speed of .04Kbps is not enough to download the 16MB file

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

yurais 02-04-2007 23:15

well, at least you can download at 0.04, I can't even start a download !!! the client just exit without errors of any kind, it just closes.

pegonlo 02-05-2007 17:22

not entry in support ftp???

hello i have login and pass from GOT server moto and semc,i need flash for descutomized my v360 vodafone,and not entry in ftp,ftp ist down
Thank

nnaeem11 02-06-2007 08:09

i m too having the same error when i click the login button it appears again for login may be the server is down coz i m downloading the flash file from GOT server for C975 and its going good at 50KBps so i think the server is down for client use only.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

..::GsmHelp::.. 02-06-2007 09:23

@mangot please add to the sure got that flash :
http://rapidshare.com/files/15148993..._L902.shx.html

Got is the best:D

AirSac 02-06-2007 10:08

But is this SureGOT or SmartDownloader ???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Zulea, open Motorola fw in SmartDownloader_12...

BR

AirSac

pepgra 02-06-2007 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by deska (Post 2216893)
SureGOT Downloader doesn't works for me, when I try to Login (I use same user and pass than for MOTO and SEMC clients), appears a "connecting to server.." message and then returns again to the main screen.

Any Idea?

Regards.

Some problem.................

deska 02-06-2007 18:53

Pepgra is having the same problem as me, so can anyone explain us why when we start sureGOT and try to login the software doesn't connect to any server and gets back to the main screen??

We still don't know what is to download a flash using sureGOT, so please, fix our problem.

P.D. Saludos Pepe :P

nnaeem11 02-08-2007 20:13

i think the sale target is GOT by the company so all user just come here and see whats going on nothing is going to fever us in downloading the files either there is no other server who is providing the the GOT support files

coz i always use the other websites to download the files coz the support servers are very busy in response and this SUREGOT is the most slow and always notworking server in my GSM history.

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

pepgra 02-08-2007 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by deska (Post 2248778)
Pepgra is having the same problem as me, so can anyone explain us why when we start sureGOT and try to login the software doesn't connect to any server and gets back to the main screen??

We still don't know what is to download a flash using sureGOT, so please, fix our problem.

P.D. Saludos Pepe :P

Pleaseee FIX YOUR PROBLEM!!

PD:deska, estos cachoperros no nos hacen ni caso.:confused:

..::GsmHelp::.. 02-09-2007 14:35

1 Attachment(s)
for me work fine download speed is 50 KB/sec - 125 KB/sec today i take a photo for all

yurais 02-09-2007 19:25

PLEASE FIX tHIS FUC*I*G Tool !!!

You are lucky

I can connect to the server and browse the files there, but... whenever I try to downlopad any simple file like a readme, the program JUST EXIT, and I really need to get some files from there, I'm wasting my money on a 1 month subscription and these guys at got NEVER REPLIES to me what kind of support they speculate to pffer ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by liberul (Post 2254924)
for me work fine download speed is 50 KB/sec - 125 KB/sec today i take a photo for all

..::GsmHelp::.. 02-13-2007 08:39

sir for me work every day the client suregot and i not have problem whit download i think the problem is your internet provider. i gues i not for sure the admin can cofirm that problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yurais (Post 2255549)
You are lucky

I can connect to the server and browse the files there, but... whenever I try to downlopad any simple file like a readme, the program JUST EXIT, and I really need to get some files from there, I'm wasting my money on a 1 month subscription and these guys at got NEVER REPLIES to me what kind of support they speculate to pffer ?

contact me by yahoomessenger and i help you whit flash file id is liberul1979

deska 02-15-2007 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepgra (Post 2253729)
Pleaseee FIX YOUR PROBLEM!!

PD:deska, estos cachoperros no nos hacen ni caso.:confused:

Guys, pepgra is having the same problem as me and you don't even answer us, what the HELL??!! You call this a support?? From my part I'm not gonna renew the month.

P.D. Pepe, nos hacen taco de caso, anda que les jodan.

nnaeem11 02-15-2007 20:44

NO support for about 20 days

There is no support from the supporters of GOT in 20 days only some persons are personally helping the people who really use this product well and having a reall GSM background working why the support is sleeping all the three moderaters don't have time to just spend the 5 Min of there Diomond Time for the people who's using there products and the download client problem is still the same but no aswer at all

NAEEM FAROOQUI.

mc_denz 03-02-2007 13:23

sure got

Suregot keeps freezing saying connecting to server gotmoto /gotsemc working fine is there a problem with suregot server ?

Srdls 02-13-2008 22:18

Can anyone help me with a question that I have seen in recent months.

Your NAEEM FAROQUI seems to know quite GOT Server and watch if I can help, including any response from TEAM GOT never appears agradecere.

Last year almost mid, suddenly there was no flash files on the server, that is, but if there are some poquitos and many had before and all series. That step with them, changed the server? I can access these files? Where are?

Moreover, if they know an Ip address where you can get the files motorola Thank you, which is not in Smart Clip-or-Boot loader.com

Thank you all in advance

RinzinLama 05-12-2015 07:54

boss download link.....plz

Mr.3. 05-12-2015 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RinzinLama (Post 11044095)
boss download link.....plz

man check before post..its almost 8 years old thread