GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GOT (Gsm Online Tool) > GOT SEMC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 22:48   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 100220
Thanks Meter: 1
GOT SEMC Misleading

"With this tool you'll need only a simple data cable (sometime cames free with the phone)" - not true, you need cruiser cable and you should say that for semc, Moto is ok with standard usb data cable but NOT semc.

Luckily I had a V3 to unlock, so i still had my moneys worth but quite dissapointed I needed Cruiser cable, you should say this and put instructions how to use on your site, at least I could have bought the cruiser cable before buying credit.

at £2.75 you are cheap though, so I'm still happy and will come back for more

you should sell cables & do all phones... a one stop solution! mega money for you!
Old 02-24-2007, 01:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
wow, u need cruiser cable for unlock v3? this v3 built by you? what is cruiser cable? you simple don't have experience on this job
Old 02-24-2007, 18:51   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixian View Post
wow, u need cruiser cable for unlock v3? this v3 built by you? what is cruiser cable? you simple don't have experience on this job
No IDIOT you don't need a cruiser cable to unlock a V3 but you do need one to unlock Sony Ericsson K750i. Learn to read english before you post your drivel, learn to write for that matter!

Plus I unlock phones I own or are owned by others, not stolen from the west as your location suggests you *******.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:51   #4 (permalink)

Member: 64650
Thanks Meter: 0
will TotalServer 2in1 cables work too?

Are they the same as cruiser cables?
Old 03-08-2007, 00:36   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpmjmpm View Post
No IDIOT you don't need a cruiser cable to unlock a V3 but you do need one to unlock Sony Ericsson K750i. Learn to read english before you post your drivel, learn to write for that matter!

Plus I unlock phones I own or are owned by others, not stolen from the west as your location suggests you *******.
thanks, you have well spoken,or do you have any other thing to say?
Old 03-20-2007, 00:59   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 150697
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:

cruiser cable is ****. a v3 doesnt require anything other than its regular USB because motorola is ****.

the west has about 10% of the phones that these guys see every day. this i know as i live in Canada.

fact of the matter is, you are what these people call a "sunday unlocker". I am not sure about GOT, but most of the people on this board are not "sunday unlockers" like yourself, so they have much more than the USB cable that came in the box. GOT is cheap enough, so buy some more cables before you come here with YOUR IGNORANT DRIVEL.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:00   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 150697
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
"With this tool you'll need only a simple data cable (sometime cames free with the phone)" - not true, you need cruiser cable and you should say that for semc, Moto is ok with standard usb data cable but NOT semc.
IT IS COMPLETELY TRUE! (sometimes comes free with the phone)
Old 03-21-2007, 16:16   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 70343
Thanks Meter: 38
Somebody please wake me up! What is this guy saying, you need a cruiser cable to unlock a v3?!

And what is it about magixian's location that suggests he deals with phones stolen from the west? A casual glance at magixian's posts would tell you he is no amateur. A sunday unlocker teaching a professional? Give us a break!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:38   #9 (permalink)

Member: 203322
Thumbs down very mileading on got_semc. Sony Ericsson connection!!!

I purchased the one month membership but so far trying for four days continiously to get sony ericsson z520 connected with got_semc.exe (First I was getting stupid error something like ufs2xx.dll). after downloading the file, now I can logon but the phone can not be find by the got. Tried UC10 and all cruiser cables. Do not have the serial cable to try, otherwise nothing else works. I have the simple computer cable as mentioned came free with phone and also the cables for cruiser.

very disappointed. Thanks and would like the got to resolve the problem....
and post the clear instruction what is the cable required for sony ericsson and what are the drivers and from where to get them....
Old 08-29-2007, 05:39   #10 (permalink)

Member: 203322
I purchased the one month membership but so far trying for four days continiously to get sony ericsson z520 connected with got_semc.exe (First I was getting stupid error something like ufs2xx.dll). after downloading the file, now I can logon but the phone can not be find by the got. Tried UC10 and all cruiser cables. Do not have the serial cable to try, otherwise nothing else works. I have the simple computer cable as mentioned came free with phone and also the cables for cruiser.

very disappointed. Thanks and would like the got to resolve the problem....

and post the clear instruction what is the cable required for sony ericsson and what are the drivers and from where to get them....
Old 01-02-2008, 16:40   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbodian View Post
cruiser cable is ****. a v3 doesnt require anything other than its regular USB because motorola is ****.

the west has about 10% of the phones that these guys see every day. this i know as i live in Canada.

fact of the matter is, you are what these people call a "sunday unlocker". I am not sure about GOT, but most of the people on this board are not "sunday unlockers" like yourself, so they have much more than the USB cable that came in the box. GOT is cheap enough, so buy some more cables before you come here with YOUR IGNORANT DRIVEL.
Don't presume you know me or anything about me Canadian, bow before me, yes, I am British and you are a ****IN COLONY.