GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f404/)
-   -   Where obtain RE7500? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f404/where-obtain-re7500-444909/)

karwos 09-19-2007 22:23

Where obtain RE7500?

Im serious interested in purchasing one piece for testings, where shall i send inquiry ?

Raheeeeb 09-20-2007 07:35

www.jovy-sys.com

Br
Raheeeb

Raheeeeb 09-23-2007 00:55

Hope you got your machine now mate

Raskal 10-04-2007 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raheeeeb (Post 2727602)
www.jovy-sys.com

Br
Raheeeb

Mr. Raheeb, why are you advertising here and not in sales section? Are u something special? Why u are not booking a banner in gsmhosting Mr.Raheeb? You have no money, or u don't want spend money, or what is the real reason for your actions?

Please do not even try to delte my messages, i will really continue in cheater section

I am expect from u an honest and proffesional answer, and not the answer of a cheater!

Raskal 10-04-2007 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by karwos (Post 2726891)
Im serious interested in purchasing one piece for testings, where shall i send inquiry ?

kawos bro, u know me and i know you.

look plz at www.alibaba.com there u can find much more proffesional and more performant tools with same tech specs. JOVY is nothing else than one cheap product which this cheater Raheeeb is try to make a good marketing for it and try to screw forum users to sell it for a high price. If u don't belive me, order one and see yourself.

MobiFix 10-04-2007 23:08

In my opinion if Jovy is a cheap product they are not going to show it in worldwide exhibitions in Germany, UK, Korea, India and put thier system beside ERSA, Metcal, Zevac and all other famous tools .
http://www.jovy-systems.com/Exhibition.asp

Why raheeb is a cheater ??
we asked him many time to open a section to give us help in using the machine !!

Is there any problem between you and raheeeb ?

Raskal 10-04-2007 23:14

Bro, u check first other suppliers, than u compare products than u will understand what i mean. Exibitions are usefull for promotions and for show. Any one can make rent a booth, Raheeeb is just used by the JOVY maker to promote this product in this forum because of his position as moderator.

liliantoram 10-04-2007 23:34

@ Raskal
may be you are right

but We don't care if Raheeb working with jovy or not , we are only sure that he is giving perfect help to us , i am using jovy systems from 3 months and it was difficult for me at the begining but after Raheeb help ,it is working perfect now

Please if you have any problems with each other try to solve it outside the forum because we come here to get useful information only

Raskal 10-04-2007 23:39

Liliantoram, i am sure you have paid too much for the hot air station also too much for delivery, such kind of air stations like offered by cheater Raheeeb u can get in china for nearly 50% less in puchasing price and in delivery. I have no problem with him but he seems have massive problems with me and my products. U can belive me or not belive me, but i am in china since 2000 and i know what i am talking about.

B.R.,
Raskal

liliantoram 10-04-2007 23:43

I think you are talking about other product

because Jovy RE-7500 is using Infra Red not hot air station .

if you are talking about RE-7500 and you can offer it with half price ,i will buy 20 units immedatly as there is alot of forum members can not afford buying it

Please send me in privte message if you really have 50% price

Raheeeeb 10-04-2007 23:44

@Raskal

Here we talk about Jovy IR rework station this is not hot air at all

please sure of what you talk about

BR

Raheeeeb

Raskal 10-04-2007 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by liliantoram (Post 2768376)
I think you are talking about other product

because Jovy RE-7500 is using Infra Red not hot air station .

if you are talking about RE-7500 and you can offer it with half price ,i will buy 20 units immedatly as there is alot of forum members can not afford buying it

Please send me in privte message if you really have 50% price

i will check the price for you in the next days, allow me around 14-30 days since i am very buisy at the moment because of the bb5 box and because of our new samsung box.

B.R.,
Raskal

liliantoram 10-04-2007 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 2768391)
i will check the price for you in the next days, allow me around 14-30 days since i am very buisy at the moment because of the bb5 box and because of our new samsung box.

B.R.,
Raskal

14-30 days just to check the price !! while you are in china from 2000 !!

what will be delivery time 2-3 months :)

i am just kidding

Raskal 10-05-2007 00:09

i am buisy and it is not my buiness to source ir-stations, but of course i can source every thing here. so if u need a good price, u must be patient and i will find it for you. i have my own project and those of my customers, so i do every thing one by one according to a tight schedule.

for the price u pay for one jovy station, u can also buy a ticket, come to china and source them yourself.

ticket to hk - 900 euro
china visa - 50 euro
hotel china/day - 20-30 euro

B.R.,
Raskal

liliantoram 10-05-2007 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 2768372)
Liliantoram, i am sure you have paid too much for the hot air station also too much for delivery, such kind of air stations like offered by cheater Raheeeb u can get in china for nearly 50% less in puchasing price and in delivery. I have no problem with him but he seems have massive problems with me and my products. U can belive me or not belive me, but i am in china since 2000 and i know what i am talking about.

B.R.,
Raskal

heheheheheh...why you become angry from me also ?

you are the one who told that you have 50% less not me...Now you are telling that you are going to search for the price in 14-30 days !!

it seems you are getting angry fast

Please moderator colse this thread because this member is saying nonsense and doesn't know the difference between Hotair and IR Rework