GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Panasonic

Panasonic Panasonic-News...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2004, 19:42   #1 (permalink)

Member: 65377
Thanks Meter: 0
gd87 not receiving mms

i have a gd87 on o2 that was previously t-mobile. ihave set up all o2 settings and double checked them. it performs all tasks including sending pictures but will not receive them. i don`t know if its relevant but i have an icon on screen that looks like voicemail logo that i cannot get rid of. i can`t find any relevant information throughout the forum and hope that someone may be able to shed some light on this problem. cheers..
Old 05-20-2004, 02:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 48042
Thanks Meter: 1
e-mail o2.co.uk and tell them you want your mobile 2 recive the mms and there will set it up for you

plus that icon try deleteing some sent message's etc.. or dial the voicemail service see if it a vociemail u have got

injoy
50!