GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/)
-   -   Previous allGSMunlock releases History (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/previous-allgsmunlock-releases-history-550967/)

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:01

>>> [21.03.2008] BIG BOMB ! allGSMunlock v.4.6 has been released ! <<<

Dear customers,

First of all I wish to apologize to everyone for the time it took for us to release this update, but at the same time I can assure you that a series of new features have been added, the system has been completely changed, this being the cause of this delay.
I will introduce here a series of options from the new client and I will make a few notes regarding the client as well as the new server:

General specifications:

In the new client-server, the old accounts WILL NOT WORK! The reasons for this are very well-founded, because the old requests could not be imported in the new client because the new system is completely changed and the procedure is now completely different.
The old server WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFFLINE BEORE THE LAST USER USES UP ALL OF THE CREDITS IN THE ACCOUNT. Everyone who finishes the credits in the old account will not be able to refill it and will have to create a new account in the new server.
The old server will work without any time limit; the credits will not expire after a certain amount of time, so the current users have nothing to worry about.
If a user has an account in the old version of allgsmunlock and wishes to transfer the credits from that account into the new allGSMunlock client-server, then this is NOT possible, they will be able to use those credits ONLY in the old version, but if they wish to create a new user in the new client this is possible, they can pay for as many credits as they want and the account will be immediately created.

New features added to the server:
- The system has be completely re-engineered, the client-server communication has been greatly improved
- The "Connection Closed Gracefully" problem has been eliminated, you will never encounter this problem again;
- 128 bit RSA encryption has been added and now it's impossible for hackers to spy the system and crack the user's accounts
- Protection feature has been added ( PUK CODE - ACTIVATION CODE ) which is very important, because by using this key the jobs will be viewed and decrypted. More precisely, the jobs sent by the server are encrypted and without a correct ACTIVATION CODE the user will not be able to view the codes received from the server. Thanks to this feature, if someone manages to get your password and username, he will not be able to use them because he will not have the activation code and will not be able to see the messages from the server since they are encrypted.
- A new notification system has been added
a) E-Mail notification (now codes from the server are delivered in your e-mail as well)
b) Notification through the client (now it's no longer necessary to be connected to the server, with the new client you are notified via a friendly popup window which will tell you every time a job has been processed by the server)
c) A new HTML POPUP notification system has been added to inform you when new services are added to the allGSMunlock server
d) Another system for notifying the user about temporary suspended services, price changes and so on, you will be notified with a TOPIC BAR message which will run every time there are changes in the server
- A new CAR-RADIO section has been added which will be developed and updated in the near future
- Sound effects and notifications have been added
- Translations for all operations will be available in more languages soon: English, Arabic, Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian, French, Italian as well as others
- ONLINE communication system with the server operator has been added (CHAT SUPPORT ONLINE THROUGH THE CLIENT SERVER)
- Prices have been changed, now you can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is the cheapest and the fastest REMOTE UNLOCK server in the entire WORLD!
- New service have been added, such as: Boot-Loader Download Activation, HENRICH Activation fro MULTIBOX, MT-BOX Download Activation, ALCATEL Activation for MULTIBOX
- A new service has been added to UNLOCK HTC by IMEI (now the unlock code can be directly generated)
- The UNLOCK HTC by IMEI (LOG) service is now cheaper
- Soon, a series of updates which will allow unlock by cable through allgsmunlock (here there will be indeed some very nice surprises because there will be a couple of HOT, FIRST IN THE WOLRD solutions added)
- The ADMIN PANEL system for resellers and DISTRIBUTORS has been changed - a series of new features have been added, now any reseller or distributor can add credits to another existing user, without the need for that particular user to have been created by the specific reseller
IN THE FOLLOWING UPDATE WE WILL ADD FEATURES SUCH AS CANCEL BY REQUEST, VERIFY CODE, PENDING STATUS (they will be introduces at the appropriate time)

These are just part of the new features added, I haven't had the necessary time to introduce them all, but I can assure you that in the days to come there will be a series of manuals and video manuals in which all the options and the instructions will be presented more clearly so that nobody will encounter any problems while using this server.

Last but not least, I wish to thank the people who have helped me to do this, who have tested the server and had the patience and time to help release this server. I would like to mention just a few now: Daeron, AtrixJ, Riadh, GSMMUNA, Gsm4gulf, Gsmtricks, GSMFUN, HTCode, Zuhair, MobileClinic, Sasho, FoneFun as well as many more others to which I apologize for not mentioning them here.

With big respect for all allGSMunlock customers,

Max

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:05

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:06

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:07

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:10

ekrem 03-21-2008 20:13

thenks........................

khalid059 03-21-2008 20:28

thanks team allgsmunlock for update

FU_Too 03-21-2008 20:29

I see "3" uk codes are cheaper on new server, will old server price be reduced to be the same?

SiLver GSM 03-21-2008 20:30

WooooW Again Max
Big BOOOM Realy Thanx For your Good Support

Hope More Success

BR,
SiLverGSM

sysboy 03-21-2008 20:33

Great work. Thanks......................

wontonsoup 03-21-2008 20:35

nice big time bombs..

GsmMunna 03-21-2008 20:44

Nothing To Say More

@ Allgsmunlock = Naver Sleep

Goog Update. Keep It Up...!

Munna.

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmMunna (Post 3176612)
Nothing To Say More

@ Allgsmunlock = Naver Sleep

Goog Update. Keep It Up...!

Munna.

GsmMunna i want to say personaly THANK YOU for all ! We have one distributor in INDIA already but we will talk with him to agree you to be another one. Thank you for all my friend;)

WBR,
allGSMunlock

SHOEB AHMED 03-21-2008 20:52

Realy ! Big BOOM allgsmunlock for update

octavyus 03-21-2008 20:52

Nice update but ........................

old account not Work ????

Br