GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/)
-   -   Problem with allGSMunlock credits (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/problem-allgsmunlock-credits-928966/)

DATTS 02-16-2010 11:46

Problem with allGSMunlock credits

it very strange i don`t want to do this but do not want to pay atention me
i bought 150credit i recieved{ 14311:52:35 AM > Credit Limit: 143 } out of this i reguested for setool log 30( Credit Limit: 143 / Credit Spent: 50 / Credit Pending: 0 / Credit Left: 93)and then lg u400 which i can not even enter the code 12 credit i then reply
[ allGSMunlock.com ] Finished Job ! i sent reply to this on the same u400 it deducted my credit, today the remaining credit is gone now i have this
Null credit balance can somebody help me talk to Atrix j this is my first time
to buy credit from him

MobiLuy.co.yu 02-16-2010 12:23

please post user name on allGSMunlock server and Atrix will check and answer.

DATTS 02-16-2010 12:47

Allgsmserver

He created the user name and the pass

AtrixJ 02-16-2010 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DATTS (Post 5434440)
it very strange i don`t want to do this but do not want to pay atention me
i bought 150credit i recieved{ 14311:52:35 AM > Credit Limit: 143 } out of this i reguested for setool log 30( Credit Limit: 143 / Credit Spent: 50 / Credit Pending: 0 / Credit Left: 93)and then lg u400 which i can not even enter the code 12 credit i then reply
[ allGSMunlock.com ] Finished Job ! i sent reply to this on the same u400 it deducted my credit, today the remaining credit is gone now i have this
Null credit balance can somebody help me talk to Atrix j this is my first time
to buy credit from him

Next time you post a title like this I will just delete it because it's nothing but a LIE!!!
So what's your problem anyway? Your account was checked and double checked and nothing is missing!
If someone else has your password and using your credits for you that doesn't mean allgsm is cheating you!!!
SO how many credits are you saying are missing???

DATTS 02-17-2010 09:50

Allgsmserver

This is the credit that is the first 50 credit for setool log
i talk to setool support (unlocker) icq 726671 he says the
user/pass does not exist on their server plus my remaining 81 credit

AtrixJ 02-17-2010 13:09

What ticket is this setool account that you say doesn't exist?

DATTS 02-17-2010 14:12

the user name and the pass you gave me

AtrixJ 02-17-2010 14:15

MATE!!!! I am asking you about the ticket number for the allGSMunlock job where you ordered that setool account you claim is not working.
PAY ATTENTION to what I'm writing here, otherwise we're getting nowhere and making 100 posts with no result!

DATTS 02-18-2010 14:36

u see i can give out my user/pass to all those that uses allgsmserver in this forum if
i did more two jobs including my mail just for them to know the truth i just need my 81 credit back
please.

AtrixJ 02-18-2010 15:01

Your problem has been checked, re-checked, double checked, triple checked and over checked.
I gave you all the jobs done from your account, I showed you all is ok, no credits are missing, all credits are accounted for.
As I've already told you many many times before, you probably have some security problem in your pc/email which allows someone else to make orders from your account.
This situation is very clear, we have spend the better part of the last day clearing this up, apparently you still don't understand this and still demand credits which have already been used back.
I am sorry you don't understand this, but I have tried my best to make you understand, there is nothing more I can do.
This topic is closed and any future topics you start in regard to this "problem" will be deleted and reported as SPAM!
Please try to change all your passwords, scan your PC or even better reinstall your OS to avoid these problems in the future.
I hope I have made myself clear this time, if not, then there is no other way for me to do it, you simply refuse to accept the truth.