GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM > Tornado Infra Station

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 14:38   #136 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96

@Gobi
About your microscope, you need also to have advanced skills in software using.
After you buy this tool, you need to download last version of AMCAP (just use google), set pin filter to resolution 800x600 to get a good picture cause zoom function is not working anymore (tested and confirmed). After uncheck all auto settings, try manual settings for picture, open lens with the key, then activate 60hz if your video card allow you. Dont foget to save you settings cause you will need to reaload anytime when you restart software.
I did my 1st 6280 after doing all this settings.
Old 07-19-2007, 15:01   #137 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
For me it was working directly with the software and drivers that was comming with the microscope. If i would have experienced the same problems like you, then i could have searched for the solution also.

However, i am happy that it is now working also for you, because that is most important...

regards,
Gobi

P.S. Your description will help us in future to solve similar problems with customers. Thx for the feedback
Old 07-19-2007, 19:28   #138 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
For me it was working directly with the software and drivers that was comming with the microscope. If i would have experienced the same problems like you, then i could have searched for the solution also.

However, i am happy that it is now working also for you, because that is most important...

regards,
Gobi

P.S. Your description will help us in future to solve similar problems with customers. Thx for the feedback
so you see how stupid you are? you had just to use google and some of your time and your problem with your customers would be solved, but instead u insulting me and others.... As you see this man just helped you out from your probelm and here in this post u just accusing him when he asking for help.

http:///vbb/showpo...4&postcount=18
Old 07-19-2007, 20:22   #139 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10350
Thanks Meter: 68
Hi

Using this stereoscopic microscope you will gain the same results:

It has 40x zoom. It`s tested here in Poland with BB5 unlocking and reparing other phones...

I dont say that your one is not good - but it`s nothing special instead it has same name as infrared station which is very popular in GSM lastly

Br
Jakub
Old 07-19-2007, 20:40   #140 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75392
Sonork: 100.81199
Thanks Meter: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
Yes sure, and my name is Huszolt from Tirgu Muresh and i am Romanian...

Razvan din Budapesta
Analphabet from Budapest
Old 07-19-2007, 21:52   #141 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
so you see how stupid you are? you had just to use google and some of your time and your problem with your customers would be solved, but instead u insulting me and others.... As you see this man just helped you out from your probelm and here in this post u just accusing him when he asking for help.

http:///vbb/showpo...4&postcount=18
Hey Idi.ot ; you can send thru mr Ali the 500$ to Narry ... so much about N73 TP that cannot be viewed ... boah ... looser !!!

I am curious, now that the customer (actually not even my own direct customer) has found out what was in his particular case the problem, and could use the microscope --> what other "problem" you will invent to the TORNADO DEVICES ...

boah, ... such a looser ...
ratatule
Old 07-20-2007, 09:55   #142 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 325999
Thanks Meter: 113
Dear Sir What Is The Temprature For Prehiter When Removing 3230 Flex & What Time Its Take To Remove The Flex.
Regards

Last edited by Raheeeeb; 07-25-2007 at 22:36.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:16   #143 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo_49 View Post
DEAR SIR WHAT IS THE TEMPRATURE FOR PREHITER WHEN REMOVING 3230 FLEX & WHAT TIME ITS TAKE TO REMOVE THE FLEX.
REGARDS
The maximum temperature of the preheater is around 100 degrees C, it cannot do alone in removing the flex. You need the handheld station to heat and remove it.The temperature varies to what kind of pcb you have, depends on its melting point. For safety set first the temperature of the handheld to a lower one, else increase it but not too much.

regards,

ren
Old 07-21-2007, 15:59   #144 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSOFTKILLER View Post
@Gobi
About your microscope, you need also to have advanced skills in software using.
After you buy this tool, you need to download last version of AMCAP (just use google), set pin filter to resolution 800x600 to get a good picture cause zoom function is not working anymore (tested and confirmed). After uncheck all auto settings, try manual settings for picture, open lens with the key, then activate 60hz if your video card allow you. Dont foget to save you settings cause you will need to reaload anytime when you restart software.
I did my 1st 6280 after doing all this settings.

Thanks for the information.

As we selling this kind of tools expects that all who do BB5 testpoint unlocking has enough knowledge on both software and hardware. This box worths around €2000 - €6000, plus the price of each phone it unlocks which is normally high end models. It has big risks, so a qualified pro unlocker is highly recommended to do the task.

Happy unlocking.

regards,

ren
Old 07-25-2007, 09:45   #145 (permalink)

Member: 111576
Thanks Meter: 0
hi, i just purchase tornado infra handheld from one of reseller in indonesia, i've question to ask mr gobi or mr ren:
1. how much exactly temp that it work to pick up connector, glued ic?coz last time i pick up the batt connector, the tornado damage the connector(e.x. in dct4+ board like 1110,1600,etc)
2. i only purchase the handheld without the preheater, does it mean so much for the result?can i combine it with lukey preheater?
thx for the answer

P.S. the temp that i use is 30.65!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:52   #146 (permalink)

Member: 111576
Thanks Meter: 0
hi, i just purchase tornado infra handheld from one of reseller in indonesia, i've question to ask mr gobi or mr ren:
1. how much exactly temp that it work to pick up connector, glued ic?coz last time i pick up the batt connector, the tornado damage the connector(e.x. in dct4+ board like 1110,1600,etc)
2. i only purchase the handheld without the preheater, does it mean so much for the result?can i combine it with lukey preheater?
thx for the answer

Old 07-25-2007, 10:14   #147 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by candra_yus View Post

thx for the answer

@candra_yus

For the battery connector, you should put some good flux to decrease the melting point, and set the temperature to around 30 on your handheld station. Too much temperature can burn the pcb, so start from low first.

For glued ic and lead free PCB's, a preheater is a must. This is to preheat the pcb first with temperature around 100 degrees C before you rework using the the handheld station.

More practice on how to use it can achieve better results.

For more technical info's you can contact or pm me here.

regards,
ren
Old 07-25-2007, 10:54   #148 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 325999
Thanks Meter: 113
[quote=ren77;2599603]@candra_yus

For the battery connector, you should put some good flux to decrease the melting point, and set the temperature to around 30 on your handheld station. Too much temperature can burn the pcb, so start from low first.

For glued ic and lead free PCB's, a preheater is a must. This is to preheat the pcb first with temperature around 100 degrees C before you rework using the the handheld station.

For more technical info's you can contact or pm me here

WHAT KIND OF FLUX WE NEED TO USE (WHICH BRAND IS GOOD FOR MOBILE REPAIR)
REGARDS
Old 07-25-2007, 11:35   #149 (permalink)
Product Supporter

[QUOTE=neo_49;2599701]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren77 View Post
@candra_yus

For more technical info's you can contact or pm me here

WHAT KIND OF FLUX WE NEED TO USE (WHICH BRAND IS GOOD FOR MOBILE REPAIR)
REGARDS

There is a flux (lead free) included in the package specially made for tornado infra for better results.

Picture:

regards,
ren
Old 07-25-2007, 12:35   #150 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by candra_yus View Post
today,i'm so dissapointed!my tornado handheld suddenly cannot working, the heat element doesnt heat anymore!i received the tornado today and not in 24 hour already not working!where is the quality control????
Please contact me regarding your handheld station. I need more info's about that.

regards,

ren